Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 (12592 Views)

Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja / El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by celebritiii(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
mistake abi?? na by mistake dem go take hang u too.....fo.olish black uniform tout
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by BeraBera(f): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
You fire 7 shots at three people and kill them, yet u say it was done mistakenly. shocked shocked
Infact, it's high time the Police force is reshuffled, reorganized and retrained. Their psychological and mental states must also be ascertained because this shit can't be allowed to continue.
Meanwhile, justice must be done to this and every other case on similar subject matter. They must be made to reap what they sow.
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by LEXYCOM: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Seven shot mistake.....na rambo gun u dey use?

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Afam4eva(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
He may be right thought. It's possible that his 7 is 1.
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Danieltskaa: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=Youngzedd][/quote]d police ve got 2 be serious minded for once
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Ama28(f): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Can it really be a mistake?
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by gbadexy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
He deliberately shot those three people. He would have to move the barrel sideways to cover them all.
But to all those of you saying 1-7 can't be a mistake, when on full automatic the gun can spit 7 rounds in 2 seconds.
But I doubt it was a mistake.
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Mcheewww.
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by addicted268(f): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
I think he shot at them cos he was afraid for his life.now he's gonna lose his life anyway.
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by amyg(f): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Me think his identity was @ stake.he needed 2 cover his tracks lest they talk
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by hrykanu231(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls mistakenly "Aluu" the guy too and stop all diz unnecessary adjournments that has become the bane of our court proceedings
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by bsbability(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Since he mistakenly killed them, He should be mistakenly killed by 21 (3x7)gunshots in return. shikena
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
LEXYCOM: Seven shot mistake.....na rambo gun u dey use?
grin grin grin
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Boss13:

I think you are the clumsy one. You need to go understand the justice system before you open your rotten brain to type stuff like this

Young man! I think u need to be reasonable @ least on tthis thread; if u have an issue with what I wrote (of which I tenaciously hold onto) why not role d dice let objective minds critically n crucially analyze the topical issue instead of displaying a stake foolery here. (A brodaly advice)

Back 2 my previous post, we know d legal system has always betrayed d common man in their judgment, evidenced by d jungle justice we cee here n there! Cases having an uninterrupted prolongation 4 as much as decades; truth be said the uneccessary longivity of the whole legal system (which incurs more cost) always make common mmen including myself run far 4rm d system. I tell u of a truth it is a pivotal issue dat needs 2 be attended to with immediate effect

I have. Been on a civil case ; dat is almost a decade long nd it is ffar 4rm over, moreso, I kknow how much I spend on lawyers for their transport 2 court everytime we re to appear, how many people can continue like dat ( with 70% < $1 in a day) not to talk of d biase n uncooked judgments passed by our useless judges after collecting obvious bribes....

So u don't come here n type rubbish to me as if I am a kkid n don't know the onions of what I am writing about, U should take an indepth look into urself n see how u can better our legal system if U re one of them (I believe so) n stop displaying ur tom foolery on a public forum....
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Faroqk(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
He mistakingly fired seven shots??!!!
Musa! My dagger!!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Mutee: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2013
truth is that i am not suprised at their foolishnes to handle guns. It is either they were not properly trained or this police man obviously bribed his way into the force without training at all on handling weapons. angry angry angry

The people who made this guns did it in such a way that it has options for it to fire a bullet at a time at the squeeze of the trigger, multiple shots at a time or not even fire at all even when the trigger is squeezed on a loaded gun. angry

This act is no mistake at all yet i think it's nemesis.
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by WAM1(f): 4:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Seriously What in the world!!! It annoys the crap out of me when I see these men carrying guns always in the ready' position. You would think with all of that the country would be safe- na wash" Nonsense and ingredients angry
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by Claroo(m): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2013
He deliberately shot them. I can still remember this matter, it happened at Olonode, Alagomeji. Those boys were not Arm Robbers, they were only relaxing in the car that belonged to one of them cos there was no light, at the front of their house.... RIP 2 them,hopefully Justice will be Done.
Re: I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 by piagetskinner(m): 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
1st shot till the 7thHABA!!! Naso him dull reach...he should b shot too by "mistake"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awka Should Be Ashamed Of Itself - Why Is It Underdeveloped? / Petrol Crisis May Worsen As Depot Price Hits N165 Per Litre / Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.