Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja (15407 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct - Photos / Pictures Of Military Hard-wares At The Army Day Celebration 2013 / Nigerian Army Day Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ikchi: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2013
My Presido, you too much.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2013
ckkris: This statement is TREASON any where in this world.

Keep deceiving yourself that all is well till you wake up one day and everything explodes.if the military don't do it,the masses will go to the street very soon and raise arms against the plutocrats in power !
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Symphony007: Does'nt mr president have advisers. Were did he get this crazy idea of wearing military uniform in a democracy? A civilian in civilain clothes being saluted and giving orders to the unifromed military is central in our constitution. He is not even an ex-service man like obj. Did yar adua ever wear military atire? Even north korea with all it's propagandar, the kims never wear miltary atire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Promhize:
Why?

1. Probably because they have a future and u don't have one
2. Probably because they can see beyond there and u can't.
3. Probably because they are not blinded by hatred and u are.
5. Probably because they can reason and u can't.
6. Probably because they wish the country and Nigerians well and u don't.
7. Probably because ur ego is just too large to see the good in ur opponent.

Remember, just probably.

My presido looking fly, watched it live.
Twas entertaining
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Keep deceiving yourself that all is well till you wake up one day and everything explodes.if the military don't do it,the masses will go to the street very soon and raise arms against the plutocrats in power !
Start from your own village. Make you no de send other persin.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2013
ckkris: This statement is TREASON any where in this world.
i thought i was the only one thinking that the statement can land this man in jail forever, not matter the hatred we have for gej or any other opponent, we should be careful with words. If it were the days of Abacha, soldiers, DMI guys will be looking for you .
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2013
ckkris: Start from your own village. Make you no de send other persin.

What village ? I only pity the masses on the street who have been brainwashed into the "fresh air" crap !
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by frankkky: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Symphony007: Does'nt mr president have advisers. Were did he get this crazy idea of wearing military uniform in a democracy? A civilian commander in chief in civilain clothes being saluted and giving orders to the unifromed military is central in our constitution. He is not even an ex-service man like obj. Did yar adua ever wear military atire? Even north korea with all it's propagandar, the kims never wear miltary atire.
legally speaking he has the full rights to wear it as the C-in-C and also The presido has always loved the miltary and uniforms so i guess that comes into play here but that doesnt take away the fact that we are in a democracy and the miltary takes orders from the civilan headship

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2013
Sijo01: See as Uncle Johan wear khaki like say him go fit do 10 pressup.
If you surrender your babe, your own don finish. She no go ever return to you again. No try people wey de use fish eat plantain o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by niggi4life(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2013
It is only in Nigeria i know that the civilian president wears a military uniform, Even none of the Civilian presidents of the United States wore a military uniform, i don't know where we always get our own ideologies from.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Handsomeemmy: i thought i was the only one thinking that the statement can land this man in jail forever, not matter the hatred we have for gej or any other opponent, we should be careful with words. If it were the days of Abacha, soldiers, DMI guys will be looking for you .
He should be questioned for INSTIGATING PEOPLE TO COMMIT TREASON. Right from the safe comfort of air conditioned sickly life.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by naptu2: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2013
Symphony007: the british monarch is commander in chief and is entitled to wear a military uniform because all british monarchs served in the army. You don't see the prime minister wearing military uniform.

*shock*! Are you saying the president of nigeria is not commander inn chief By the way, I have a picture of Sir Winston in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by iheneme(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome General Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
I love my president.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by naptu2: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2013
Are we going to have this argument every year? Anyway, I'm on the move now. I'll post pics when I get to my destination.

Have you seen Zik in uniform? Do you know that the president commands a unit of the Nigerian army? Do you know the US equivalent?
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Ifetex(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2013
We don enetr militery rule?
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by deleteme: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2013
raytony: *Clears eyes*. Who I dey see for military uniform so? Don't think I have ever seen that in other countries.

*slaps eyes* must we do everything other countries do? u must be a copy cat student.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Sir Francis Akanu Ibiam, Governor of Eastern Nigeria.

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2013
Symphony007: Does'nt mr president have advisers. Were did he get this crazy idea of wearing military uniform in a democracy? A civilian commander in chief in civilain clothes being saluted and giving orders to the unifromed military is central in our constitution. He is not even an ex-service man like obj. Did yar adua ever wear military atire? Even north korea with all it's propagandar, the kims never wear miltary atire.

Oh please zip it!! Eeryone knows it's just ceremonial. Besides, he is the C-in-C of the Nigerian Armed forces. When the Queen of England, or the Governor-general of Canada wears a military uniform, you don't see anyone complain. So please take your butt-hurt whining somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2013
naptu2:

*shock*! Are you saying the president of nigeria is not commander inn chief By the way, I have a picture of Sir Winston in uniform.
Please post. I love that Commander of the Admiralty
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2013
niggi4life: It is only in Nigeria i know that the civilian president wears a military uniform, Even none of the Civilian presidents of the United States wore a military uniform, i don't know where we always get our own ideologies from.

This is the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA NOT the USA. Different countries, different traditions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2013
ckkris: If you surrender your babe, your own don finish. She no go ever return to you again. No try people wey de use fish eat plantain o.

Babe Guy, na wa for you o. You nor see the 'f' wey join my handle?
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ocelot2006(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2013
Symphony007: the british monarch is commander in chief and is entitled to wear a military uniform because all british monarchs served in the army. You don't see the prime minister wearing military uniform.

Good Lord........this post calls for a triple face palm...who is the C-in-C of the Nigerian Armed Forces? Dude, seriously, stop posting.....for your sake.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2013
Lordave: if you give him bed he'll do more than 10,000 on you. grin

Cheiii, Bros you need Jesus.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by firetrap(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2013
for those of you who do not know or who claim not to know, as the president and commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria, president Goodluck Jonathan has every right to don military uniform that is associated with his office as the President. have any of you ever wondered about the other flag that flies beside the Nigerian flag anytime the president is giving a speech, that's the flag of the armed forces. and FYI the uniform worn by the president bears the insignia of a Field Marshall general of the army. that's the highest attainable rank in any army anywhere in the world and is reserved for the commander in chief i.e. goodluck ebele azikiwe Jonathan
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ITbomb(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2013
Why is he always smiling?
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by kstyle2(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2013
I can only imagine shekau bin caught here.by d tym dey work on d guy,him go pick bible go do rural rugged evangelism 4 borno.no folo 9ja army play o.dem no get joy.*continue feelin mode9 ft don jazzy*
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2013
Sijo01:

Babe Guy, na wa for you o. You nor see the 'f' wey join my handle?
Sorry o. No vex. Thanks for being a correct African babe.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Lordave: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Sijo01:

Cheiii, Bros you need Jesus.
I don't think so.
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:23am On Jul 09, 2013
ITbomb: Why is he always smiling?
What do you want him to always do?
Re: Jonathan At The Nigeria Army Day Celebration In Abuja by ckkris: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2013
Please let somebody post the picture of President Shehu Shagari in Navy stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Multiple Bomb Attack In Maiduguri Kills 5, Wounds 13, Including University Don / Pictures Of Governor Samuel Ortom At TICAD7 / Osinbajo Was Not In Office As Lagos Attorney-general When Bode George Was Tried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.