Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande (14489 Views)

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by akpanbaba: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
APC registered and the presidential candidate is Maj-General Buhari.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by AchinAbraham: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
I believe in APC. Congratulation. Up APC

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by iykofias(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Goodluck APC but rememba It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by plaindealer: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jarus: Up APC.

I think we can begin forming APC Nairaland chapter cheesy

Where is the register make I sign ......

UP APC...

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by sharubutu(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
All d pro GEJ nairalanders, make una swear with songo say fear never begin catch una....... eru n ba nyi joooooooooooooooo
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by tomakint: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kamanda:

Yes OOh!!!

And as the interim chairman/Treasurer,I hereby appoint you as PRO.

First let's have a funds raising "dinner" on NL.
All donations to this account.
Zennit Bank
Kamanda Zamunda

UP APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kamanda! Kamanda!! Kamanda!!! How many times did I called you? You are the "Biggest Clown of Nairaland" henceforth grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by davidom: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
Here they go again, jumping the gun. The inspection is part of the process and not the final process plssssssssss.
We still have huddles to pass before final registration and pronouncement by ONLY INEC themselves and not ALhaji Bisi Akande. Do not forget that all the parties involved must return their former certificates of registration and outstanding court cases here and there.
Please try and confirm registration from the right authority before celebration because of Hypertention and shock. mind you this is politics and anything can happen.
A food for thought for the wise.
I Wish Nigeria the very best and let the Best win!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by sharubutu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
femoint007: i support d motion

I second
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by honeric01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Good news

Now i want to see the manifesto and the idealogy for Nigeria come 2015 and beyond.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by sexkilzaphull: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Some Nigerians already criticizing people who did SOMETHING at least to give them a choice but NO, most of these people are a shame to that country. They have no soul and are born slaves, AGIP! May you people who do not want to be saved remain in your backwardness but progress will continually come to the ones who are ready, working and fighting for it!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by killuminati(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jarus: Up APC.

I think we can begin forming APC Nairaland chapter cheesy
I'm in! All good people of Nairaland should join dis party including Seun, Mukinat, Maclatunji, tbaba et al....

Let's kick di devil himself outta Aso Rock! Let's rock!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by sharubutu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: A version of muslim brotherhood is registered in Nigeria. Everybody run run run. Onye kpoo mu iyi, nne ya.

Now I see why your your father disowned you before his death.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Nairaplus(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ok. What next?
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by wilxz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Congrats APC, just give me anytin but PDP, even if APC will go and eat-up d treasury, atleast let another part taste it.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by bashydemy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
Congrat to APC and let get the work started

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by gulfer: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
grin Jega just dug †ђξ retardeen's grave.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Orikinla(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
We are ready.
May God give Nigeria a new beginning in 2015.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by OdionOdion: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
GOOd News:APC!= BUHARI,APC!= TINUBU,BUHARI=BOKO HARAM,TINUBU=BUHARI=BOKO HARAM.Just strolling
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Mayany(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Was it registered as a political party or a terrorist Organization Jst curious

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by davidom: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Here they go again, jumping the gun. The inspection is part of the process and not the final process plssssssssss.
We still have huddles to pass before final registration and pronouncement by ONLY INEC themselves and not ALhaji Bisi Akande. Do not forget that all the parties involved must return their former certificates of registration and outstanding court cases here and there.

Please try and confirm registration from the right authority before celebration because of Hypertention and shock. mind you this is politics and anything can happen.
A food for thought for the wise.

I Wish Nigeria the very best and let the Best win!!!
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Zakkyoz: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2013
creativemusic: somebody praise the Lord jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Halleluyah jaaareeeee!!
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by drnoel: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
Waiting till inec themselves confirm it
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by olawalebabs(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
As the honourable secretary of the defunct CPC, shaba ward 1 of Kaduna state, I am always at your service.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by yetunsbay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

Abeg, count me in sharp sharp.
so d official launching will be when?Can't wait
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by softwareman(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2013
THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS. EVEN IF THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, IT IS GOOD TO HAVE CHOICE. LIKE MTN AND GLO!
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Parisbee5(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2013
Difference between Complete and Finished-
In 2015, If you vote for GMB/APC, you're COMPLETE, if you vote for PDP you're FINISHED, but if you vote for GEJ you're COMPLETELY FINiSHED....

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Daveflex(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Great news, congrat.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Youngtekkey(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
i don't know why we got many haterz like diz ooooo buh i taught u say our dear APC can't go anywhere why all una gel supporters come dey fear all i know come 2015 APC will have cause to rejoice and celebrate while our haterz will just be crying hahahahahahaahaha
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by fatgirl: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
anything related to buhari is related to loosing elections smiley
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by 3kay945(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Now, let a new form of politics begins
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
skyluv2000: Well, no mattere hw an okro trees grows, the owner can always bend and fetch the fruit, let's see how the game will elapse. The last laughter is the best laughter.

Your olders posts show you to be a sick individual.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by tomakint: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
Parisbee5: Difference between Complete and Finished-
In 2015, If you vote for GMB/APC, you're COMPLETE, if you vote for PDP you're FINISHED, but if you vote for GEJ you're COMPLETELY FINiSHED....
Is that supposed to be an innuendo or paradox undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme, Prof. Gana, Others Advocate True Federalism, Power Devolution.. / Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You) / Bandits Kill 37 People In Sokoto For Refusing To Pay Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.