Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande (14435 Views)

Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by supereagle(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
I go port now from PDP to APC
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by awodman: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dis is the exact words of Bisi Akande...

awodman: “We have always been confident that no power under the
sun will stop us from becoming a political party. The party
is already registered,” Mr. Akande said while speaking to
journalists after the inspection.

So he is just expressing strong optimism...
So I wonder what the jubilation is all about...

You guys should work harder...your registration
Still has alot of riguors on the way,especially the court case by the rival APC..GOODLUCK APC NAIRALAND CHAPTER

premiumtimesng.com/news/national/140610-no-power-under-the-sun-will-stop-apc-registration-says-akande.html
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Elose11(m): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2013
ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition
Posted by: Channels Television Posted date: July 09, 2013 In: Current, Politics, Uncategorized | comment : 0 Comments and 0 Reactions
[b]For what it described as the flouting of party directives and nursing governorship ambition for 2014 elections, members of the six-man Ekiti caucus in the House of Representatives have removed Michael Opeyemi Bamidele as chairman of the caucus.

Speaking in a press conference in Abuja, five of the lawmakers said the action was taken after Mr Bamidele failed to yield to several consultations on why his ambition was against the rules and regulations of their party, the Action Congress of Nigeria.

The new chairman of the caucus, Robinson Ajiboye, said the caucus will approach the leadership of the House of Representatives to also strip Mr Bamidele of his chairmanship of the house of legislative budget.

Mr Bamidele, on Saturday, disagreed with the leadership of the ACN that he should drop his governorship ambition in the 2014 election for incumbent governor, Kayode Fayemi.

The leadership of the party, including its national chairman, Bisi Akande, former governor of Lagos State, Senator Bola Tinubu, among others, were at Ado Ekiti during the week where they endorsed Mr Fayemi for a second term and advised Mr Bamidele to “mellow down”.

But Mr Bamidele reportedly told his supporters that he is not ready to step down for Mr Fayemi and vowed to forge ahead with his ambition.[/b]
The democratic credential of the new APC. Can this happen in PDP? The combination of two dictators, Tinubu and Buhari makes APC another Gestapo, ala Hitler's Germany. So Bamidele should not dare to go against the wish of the almighty Tinubu! Where are we headed?

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by whitecat007: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Jarus: Up APC.

I think we can begin forming APC Nairaland chapter cheesy
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by hugafella(m): 3:41am On Jul 10, 2013
APC, a.k.a Muslim brotherhood. They will fail so woefully, they will become APC (armored personnel carrier).

1 Like

Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Abdoolhafeez: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2013
pdp supporters should go nd hug transformer coz of cold joor
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2013
Irony
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by fyneguy: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2013
APC Nairaland Chapter

I will join oooooooo grin
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by CATCHYBLOGGER: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2013
hugafella: APC, a.k.a Muslim brotherhood. They will fail so woefully, they will become APC (armored personnel carrier).

Don't you think they would be blasting off heavy ammunitions if they become 'armored personal carriers'? grin grin grin
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by maclatunji: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
killuminati: I'm in! All good people of Nairaland should join dis party including Seun, Mukinat, Maclatunji, tbaba et al....

Let's kick di devil himself outta Aso Rock! Let's rock!

I am not really interested in joining any political party at the moment. That does not mean I am not politically aware or have interest in how this country is run. I just prefer to do my own thing which for now is speaking out against issues I feel strongly about on any platform that I so desire.
Re: APC Has Been Registered - Bisi Akande by MWorkers(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hurray! Party Deceiving People eventually got a better alternative in APC. It's gonna be battle royale for Aso Rock and a good number of northern states. God spares our life to witness real transformation comes 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Festus Sam Okotie-eboh: Nigeria`s Most Flamboyant Politician / Buhari Treating Killer Herdsmen With Kid Gloves — Soyinka / He That’s Without Sin Should Cast The First Stone At Atiku —bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.