Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu (23919 Views)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Dotun9: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday declared that the ruling People’s Democratic Party can’t rig out its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari this time while expressing his confidence of his party’s victory in next general elections.

Asiwaju stated this while speaking at a stakeholders meeting of Lagos APC insisted that May 29 remains sacrosanct, stressing that the ‘APC has won the elections, except they rig on the other side.’

He said no amount of intimidation and treats from the presidency and the PDP will shake APC ahead of the elections.

“We are ready for the elections. They think they are wise by postponing the elections, but they are not. APC has won this election except they rig on the other side. All their intimidation will amount to nothing during the elections. They tried to intimidate us during last year Osun State governorship election but they failed. We will be on the street waiting for them. Since they brought soldiers to my house, I have been sleeping very well because I am not afraid of them.

“We have been working hard in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must use the card readers whether they like it. PDP doesn’t want it but we are going to resist their plan. They cannot rig us out. March 28 is sacrosanct but before then we are going to ensure we get highest of our voters Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).

“This is the time for unity and understanding. Nigeria is going through challenges and we want to change Nigeria for the interest of the masses. So, this is the time for change. We should also tell our Igbo brothers that we are one for the same economy. The exchange rate rise from N95 to N210 in Jonathan’s hands and he will continue to give us excuses. We must change him.”

Tinubu appealed to the party members to canvass for registered voters in their neighbourhood to collect their PVCs to increase the number of voters in the state.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-won-elections-except-pdp-rigs-side-tinubu/

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
For anyone to confidently be sure of winning an election even before the vote is cast means that he has some hidden agenda.

The fact that social media has a strong affinity for APC does not guarantee the election will be won.

remember that the percentage of Nigerians without access to internet still surpasses the ones online so i suggest he should still calm down and continue his campaign till election day.

238 Likes 31 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by TechRev: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Player and referee in one.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
What is this criminal and corrupt man talking about? Please, is Tinubu mentally ok?

146 Likes 24 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
It is clear that Buhari is the more poplular choice. Anyone denying this is either a liar or a thief.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
It is clear that Buhari is the more poplular choice. Anyone denying this is either a liar or a thief.
my friend, you are joking. grin Jonathan till 2019.

257 Likes 28 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by SomebodyLovesMe: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
What is this criminal and corrupt man talking about? Please, is Tinubu mentally ok?

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Nigerians are criminal minded and corrupt. Possibly you inclusive. Focus on the message, and not the messenger. That is the hallmark of an intelligent mind (I'm not saying yours is or isn't, of course smiley ).

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Nigerians are criminal minded and corrupt. Possibly you inclusive. Focus on the message, and not the messenger. That is the hallmark of an intelligent mind (I'm not saying yours is or isn't, of course smiley ).
so you want me to take a message from a corrupt man? What message does a criminal and corrupt man have to give? Will it be reliable?

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tonychristopher: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotun9:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday declared that the ruling People’s Democratic Party can’t rig out its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari this time while expressing his confidence of his party’s victory in next general elections.

Asiwaju stated this while speaking at a stakeholders meeting of Lagos APC insisted that May 29 remains sacrosanct, stressing that the ‘APC has won the elections, except they rig on the other side.’

He said no amount of intimidation and treats from the presidency and the PDP will shake APC ahead of the elections.

“We are ready for the elections. They think they are wise by postponing the elections, but they are not. APC has won this election except they rig on the other side. All their intimidation will amount to nothing during the elections. They tried to intimidate us during last year Osun State governorship election but they failed. We will be on the street waiting for them. Since they brought soldiers to my house, I have been sleeping very well because I am not afraid of them.

“We have been working hard in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must use the card readers whether they like it. PDP doesn’t want it but we are going to resist their plan. They cannot rig us out. March 28 is sacrosanct but before then we are going to ensure we get highest of our voters Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).

“This is the time for unity and understanding. Nigeria is going through challenges and we want to change Nigeria for the interest of the masses. So, this is the time for change. We should also tell our Igbo brothers that we are one for the same economy. The exchange rate rise from N95 to N210 in Jonathan’s hands and he will continue to give us excuses. We must change him.”

Tinubu appealed to the party members to canvass for registered voters in their neighbourhood to collect their PVCs to increase the number of voters in the state.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-won-elections-except-pdp-rigs-side-tinubu/

TINUBUH IS JUST CRAZY, I WAS THINKING THAT HIS BIG EYES ARE JUST ANATOMICAL NEVER KNEW IT WAS ALSO PSYCHOLOGICAL

IS HE NOSTRADEMUS

DOES HE THINK WE ARE SOUTH WEST THAT HE WILL POCKET

LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES

HIS DAYS ARE WAITING

101 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
so you want me to take a message from a corrupt man? What message does a criminal and corrupt man have to give? Will it be reliable?

Well, as a 'follower' of the monumentally corrupt and criminal GEJ, this should not be new to you. Or should it?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by kestolove95(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dix is d first time rigging will fail dem

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tit(f): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
#WhichNewLieWillapcReleaseToday?

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by coolhamid(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
Leave the messenger alone and read the message...

9 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Well, as a 'follower' of the monumentally corrupt and criminal GEJ, this should not be new to you. Or should it?
it is new to me cos i don't know Jonathan to be corrupt. you can see the transformation going on. vote wisely.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by kodded(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lies every where

Sai gej

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by lorddannie: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
#WhichNewLieWillapcReleaseToday?

The opolo-eyed drug baron is spewing Bullshit these days. This is the result of excessive contaminated hard drugs. cheesy grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
coolhamid:
Leave the messenger alone and read the message...
the message is false.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by eazisky(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
that awkward moment when election is free and fair IF APC wins but becomes rigging IF PDP wins

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by gabriel212: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tinubu had been greatest pdp problem.
The only thing that will make pdp rejoice is to here BAT is gone and iiyén doodìì

8 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by utytill(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't worry.but let inec give us our pvc first.but for now 4 local govt. areas of cross rivers pvcs are still in kebbi state.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Descartes: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Coming from a well-known looter cum ultra corrupt entity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC always claiming to have won and anouncing election results in their favour before the election is done.

What does he mean by "on the other side"

Tinubu looking for reasons to steer up trouble after losing.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by fitzmayowa: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
I don't know why this guys like heating up the polity, why make statements like this When you are not 100 percent sure of victory. Need I remind Tinubu/APC that election is 50 - 50 it can go either way...

With this kind of statement, we should expect to see violence after elections should PDP win, because of irrational statements like this...

This how some youth corpers lost their lives 4 years ago because of statement like this from our so called selfish politician...SMH

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by kent79: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
I can't but laff in Spanish

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by fitzmayowa: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

I guess the likes of Tinubu, Tambuwal, Saraki, Ameachi, Atiku and the rest are all saints right All because they are in APC with GMB...SMH

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
tinubu and apc can keep on counting their chickens before....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by kessluvall(f): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol...

Tinubu will make a good Mascot for the Super Eagles.

*I always make FP like am dating seun * singing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Agreed....I don't trust PDP for one penny

Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

Single ladies only and please no GAYS or guys should add me

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Fingers crossed angry
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by idrisa334: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
And the Nigeria [size=15pt]'King Maker'[/size] has spoken- Tinubu Mtcheeeewwwwww
We don't want a sick leader

BREAKING: Buhari Flown Abroad For Medical Check-up
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3356-breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-for-medical-check-up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme Collapses At Home, Goes Into Coma, Admitted In Enugu Hospital / Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In ‘soft Landing’ Option - The Cable / Buhari’s Shock Therapy For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.