Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change (4703 Views)

setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / Setting Up A Mining Company-- Requirements,pros And Cons. / Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change by rubix(f): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2013
hello niaralanders,
please I just got a job and I am required to set up a bureau de change. I've been to CBN to get all the requirements. and I asked that they give me samples of the documents for submission but all I get is everyone trying to extort money from me shocked angry(MONEY THAT I AM NOT EVEN CHARGING).
so I was able to do a business plan but I'm a bit lost on the other requirements

please can anyone here help a sister keep her job?.. cry

Thank you.
Re: Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change by Dmanky(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
Honestly I av such an idea, jus like wat western Union Money transfer do, I believe it is possible, w cn put heads together and conquer them(corrupt pple @ CBN). They r a lot wn it comes 2 xchange,integrity is principle #1.
Re: Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change by rubix(f): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
Shey?!. So can you help out? Dmanky?
Re: Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change by bigx(m): 5:15am On Aug 08, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/779700/inspired-autos-bureau-de-change

Read through that, contact the Poster if possible.
Re: Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change by 2rutalk1: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
I have a comprehensive e-book on everything you need to know about running a successful BDC Biz. The cost is just 2k and I will forward it to your mail box immediately. See table of contents below:
1. APPLICATION FOR LICENCE BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
2. LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
a. FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
b. MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS
c. DISQUALIFICATION OF PERSONS FROM THE RUNNING OF BDC.
d. PRECONDITION FOR COMMENCEMENT OF OPERATION.
e. SOURCES OF FUND
3. GENERAL OPERATIONS OF BDC
*REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT OPENING WITH COMMERCIAL BANK

*PURCHASE OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES FROM THE COMMERCIAL BANKS

*PURCHASE OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES FROM THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

*PRICING AND DOCUMENTATION FOR CASH SALES TO END USERS -BUSINESS TRAVEL ALLOWANCE (BTA) AND PERSONAL TRAVEL ALLOWANCE (PTA)
4. PARALLEL/BLACK MARKET TRANSACTIONS
5. REQUIREMENTS FOR BDC REGISTRATION WITH THE ASSOCIATION OF BUREAU DE CHANGE OPERATORS OF NIGERIA (ABCON)
6. REQUIREMENTS FOR UPGRADING FROM “CLASS B” TO “CLASS A” BDC
7. REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCOUNT OPENING WITH COMMERCIAL BANK.

Call: 08068092831
Re: Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change by 2marto: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
contact me if you still need help with this:martojms@yahoo.com
Re: Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change by InfExchanger(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
rubix:
hello niaralanders,
please I just got a job and I am required to set up a bureau de change. I've been to CBN to get all the requirements. and I asked that they give me samples of the documents for submission but all I get is everyone trying to extort money from me shocked angry(MONEY THAT I AM NOT EVEN CHARGING).
so I was able to do a business plan but I'm a bit lost on the other requirements

please can anyone here help a sister keep her job?.. cry

Thank you.

Hello... How did it go? Did you complete it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer! Nairaland Does Not Have Any Investment Platform / Unique 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Building Design / Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.