Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone (33439 Views)

5.1 Lollipop Update Is Coming To All Tecno With Ota Very Soon / Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Lite G313H ( ₦ 18,200 ) And Samsung Galaxy Star (₦ 15,000 ) / Samsung Galaxy Star Pro sold as Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 in Jumia & Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by EmperorSeal(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2013
somebody should please help me out, which is better between tecno p3 and d5? Thanks
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
ciphoenix: Another misleading thread? undecided
My thought exactly. These tecno bandwagon would stop at nothing to proove an obvious lie that tecno is better than samsung. Samsung is not in anyway trying to compete with tecno because tecno's markert presense can be likened to that of a rat in a stadium.

5 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
EmperorSeal: somebody should please help me out, which is better between tecno p3 and d5? Thanks
p3 has 3g while d5 have only edge
d5 screen is bigger dan p3
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nomski0: Samsung phones are just too over hyped. #failure
These tech-inept kids would just open their mouths to spew trash they know nothing about. Overhyped you say? Please wake me up when tecno makes a flagship that beats samsung's.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
Youngzedd:

They are just dreaming........

Samsung is too greedy to build a phone that can be compared to Tecno
Umm...yeah thats true. samsung hasnt built a phone that cannot be compared with tecno becausd they do not need to. Its tecno playing the catch up game remember? Ever heard of grand quattro? S2? S4? Note 2? Please start to follow tech news more. Seems you ve been sleeping all these years.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by fatgirl: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
upengineer: You can get it for #12900 at Samsung shop in Shoprite, Ikeja.
no, i dont want smiley #teamTecno

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by caukerzee(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Itoroetti :

They want to insult tecno.
Tecno n7 can be compared with s3 favourably.
jeez are you high on crack or something?? What have you been smoking. Even phantom A1, which is tecno's best device is not better than the grand quattro, not to even mention s2. You re even talking s3? Jeez these tecno kids are.....

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Ferdinandu(m): 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nnnnaa men owu dikwa na obodo a.See how all them dey over-hype this already exaggerated China smart phone.symptoms of owu.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Drfox(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tecno ba baba,samsung comot jor

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by anthoniosp(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
[quote author=mj][/quote]na one tin samsung dia smAll fones na flop and thier big fones no dey enter top 1000 mtcheeeeew tecno to d highway
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dr.fox:
Tecno ba baba,samsung comot jor
tecno with deir weak n outdated chipset
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by anthoniosp(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
caukerzee: jeez are you high on crack or something?? What have you been smoking. Even phantom A1, which is tecno's best device is not better than the grand quattro, not to even mention s2. You re even talking s3? Jeez these tecno kids are.....
oga are u okay?? go and look at dia specs and den come back samsung no sabi anytin if tor say na htc do dis kain fone e go make brain...
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by austinsmat(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
I thank God that i bought tecno p3 instead Mifi that is the same price,to tether my iPad2 wifi which is fast and smooth o boi I use one stone and kill two bird up tecno I'm happy with u tecno, Mifi and phone in one place with lowest cost

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by opeshe2(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Techno all d way, my phantom is d best android phone don't know about yours.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Solowande(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
How much samsung pay u 4 dis promote abi na advistisment?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Crap! P3 is way better.... Samsung na mumu... No 3G? Come on! this is 2013...
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
sodiqyinka: Crap! P3 is way better.... Samsung na mumu... No 3G? Come on! this is 2013...
tecno nkor,with deir d5
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2013
biyi willy: please have been mailing Seun the owner of nairaland since morning and he refused to reply my mail....have made payment into his account for advert on nairaland and the guy refused to reply...kindly help me get this message to him is he alive or dead... my 44k wont just go like that ooooooo
Abeg park well bros!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Bright2(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
If samsung could give people hope of login into android market with this cheap device atleast,it's welcomed? I love samsung.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by smajatt(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
physise: tecno with deir weak n outdated chipset
bullshit even ordinary n3 came with adeno gpu wch is still k to play cool games..
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Mccullum: 10:09pm On Jul 09, 2013
TECNOcrat for life SAMSUNG is decieving itself, tell them to go sempe...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
biyi willy: please have been mailing Seun the owner of nairaland since morning and he refused to reply my mail....have made payment into his account for advert on nairaland and the guy refused to reply...kindly help me get this message to him is he alive or dead... my 44k wont just go like that ooooooo
Hahahahahahahahahah
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by fatgirl: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
Tecno all the way
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by directonpc(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
problem with tecno fans is, they no little of nothing about chips and computer. Its one thing for a company to give u spec of a device but when u buy it you will see crap. Tecno p3 for example has 340mb RAM but tecno d brag everywhere say na 512mb, same goes for tecno camera. When tecon say 5mp, for real sense na 3.1mp.
I will respect samsung for life. Galaxy pocket comes with 270mb ram instead of 250mb self. Lets wake up Tecno Olilas
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
u sure say na Samsung do dis phone...no 3g. biggest Bleep up. guys ve u seen techno l3. os jellybean. 13500

1 Like

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by physise(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
directonpc: problem with tecno fans is, they no little of nothing about chips and computer. Its one thing for a company to give u spec of a device but when u buy it you will see crap. Tecno p3 for example has 340mb RAM but tecno d brag everywhere say na 512mb, same goes for tecno camera. When tecon say 5mp, for real sense na 3.1mp.
I will respect samsung for life. Galaxy pocket comes with 270mb ram instead of 250mb self. Lets wake up Tecno Olilas
true talk
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by OCTAVO: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2013
patmaine: u sure say na Samsung do dis phone...no 3g. biggest Bleep up. guys ve u seen techno l3. os jellybean. 13500
Pls can you provide the specs of Tecno L3?
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
berem: Nonsense and ingredients!!

Hit like if you're a TECNOcrat!

cheesy
majority carries the vote

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by zenith7(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Opey4luv: Small Screen, No 3G and Samsung think this phone will compete with the techno phones out there!!!
Then they must be the Joseph of the 21st century.
If Joseph happened to be in this 21st century he would have had a better dream than Samsung.
Re: Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone by Raypawer(m): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dry! With only the absence of 3g make me go for tecno n3 which is far cheaper but with 3g network..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) / Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.