Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter (12120 Views)

All Progressive Congress (APC) Launches Radio Station / All Progressive Congress (APC) Registered By INEC / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
tsalam:

what are you saying exactly dude this guys are out doing with point. you keep coming up with the same lame talk like a toddler. name one thing gej has done well you keep spewing the same crap of repainting airport and yadayada. dude save us all your crap and get your man to work and stop defending the indefensible.
Is that what you are taught in your classroom kid? I am sure the reduction of agencies operating at the ports from 14 to 7 was not done by Tinubu! I do know that the clearing time at our ports had been reduced from 39 days to 7 days and mind you the target is 48 hours! I am well aware that 9 dams had been completed for power generation in Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Enugu and Ondo States! How about those 375,000 farmers spread across Nigeria that now have access to irrigate land! What are you going to say about 2,400 youths that had benefitted from the YouWin scheme since 2011, not counting another 1,200 to benefit from the largese this year? What are you going to say about the merging of redundant ICPC to EFCC? Are you going to pretend too that you are not aware that 9 new federal universities are now added to existing ones while funding of the remaining federal ones are still one! Our teaching hospitals are being refurbished with the state-of-the art equipment that is of world standard! How about the completed Onitsha port! What can I say about the refurbishment of over 200 coaches and wagons for our railing system? Are you not aware of the job done at the main rail lines neglected for the 15 years being brought back to life by Jonathan administration? Lagos-Kano (about 1,124km completed), Port Harcourt-Maiduguri (to be completed this year), Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri (almost done) and Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Line (80% completed) and many more ranging from foreign investors to over 600 km of roads paved with bitumen in 2012 alone! Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Benin-Ore-Shagamu highway, Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja dualization, Kano-Maiduguri dualization, Onitsha-Owerri expressway etc Mr, this is just a tip of the iceberg of what Jonathan is about to accomplish, all within his two years, yes 2 years! I know your warped mind alongside your mates are made up for APC, you may run along now we shall meet at the polls come 2015 cool

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ola one: ACN members, now that you are a 'big' part of APC, what do you all think about primaries?

Will primaries be allowed?

Answer, please

Let me ask you this. If primaries are not conducted by stakeholders, and I have given you a clue, does that indicate lack of democracy? please woo us with your knowledge or confirm your ignorance. Your choice since you started the idiotic primaries obsession 99 out of 100 ACN critics point to obdurately as a negative indictment when they do not appreciate that, to erudite folks, their ignorance and poor knowledge is the only thing on display.

While at it, do your research and tell us 100% if the ACN stakeholders ever committed wholly to conducting primaries to even be, in the first place, obligated to using the method to prove anything to ignorant folks long on mischief yet short on real, useful and definitive knowledge.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Aderostock(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see some people are trying to raise the DEAD here. The last time such miracle was recorded was about 2,000yrs ago when Lazarus was raised from the DEAD. Any chance of that happening again? No chance. APC is DEAD and buried.

you are a disgrace to your paymaster if you can't join the debate instead you were trying to derail or divert our attention. it won't work again. have read most of posts, they are full of sentiments. "you love Jonathan but not PDP" has been your slogan right from day one and if you are ask to tell us the reason, all you do is give filmsy excuses here and there. pathetic!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by fkaz(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see some people are trying to raise the DEAD here. The last time such miracle was recorded was about 2,000yrs ago when Lazarus was raised from the DEAD. Any chance of that happening again? No chance. APC is DEAD and buried.

Hahahahaha funky mallam, so you don 4get your madam lazarus the woman who die for seven days. That one nah this year o so if you believe her you can as well have faith in this project
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Aderostock(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:
Is that what you are taught in your classroom kid? I am sure the reduction of agencies operating at the ports from 14 to 7 was not done by Tinubu! I do know that the clearing time at our ports had been reduced from 39 days to 7 days and mind you the target is 48 hours! I am well aware that 9 dams had been completed for power generation in Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Enugu and Ondo States! How about those 375,000 farmers spread across Nigeria that now have access to irrigate land! What are you going to say about 2,400 youths that had benefitted from the YouWin scheme since 2011, not counting another 1200 to benefit from the largese this year? How about the completed Onitsha port! What can I say about the refurbishmwntr of over 200 coaches and wagons for our railing system? Are you not aware of the job done at the main rail lines neglected for the 15 years being brought back to life by Jonathan administration? Lagos-Kano (about 1,124km completed), Port Harcourt-Maiduguri (to be completed this year), Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri (almost done) and Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Line (80% completed) and many more ranging from foreign investors to over 600 km of roads paved with bitumen in 2012 alone! Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Benin-Ore-Shagamu highway, Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja dualization, Kano-Maiduguri dualization, Onitsha-Owerri expressway etc Mr, this is just a tip of the iceberg of what Jonathan is about to accomplished, all within his two years, yes 2 years! I know your warped mind alongside your mates are made up for APC, you may run along now we shall meet at the polls come 2015 cool

if all you listed are what you called achievements. I will disgrace you and your lots henceforth. imagine not even completed achievements. within one year of Gov. Fashola he achieved more than these about to, plan to and rubbish you put up here. pathetic!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

Let me ask you this. If primaries are not conducted by stakeholders, and I have given you a clue, does that indicate lack of democracy? please woo us with your knowledge or confirm your ignorance. Your choice since you started the idiotic primaries obsession 99 out of 100 ACN critics point to obdurately as a negative indictment when they do not appreciate that, to erudite folks, their ignorance and poor knowledge is the only thing on display.

While at it, do your research and tell us 100% if the ACN stakeholders ever committed wholly to conducting primaries to even be, in the first place, obligated to using the method to prove anything to ignorant folks long on mischief yet short on real, useful and definitive knowledge.
Gbawe doing what he does best. Long posts, vitriol and sheer hypocrisy. grin

Yes. It indicates lack of democracy. Selection is foreign to democracy.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tsalam: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:
Is that what you are taught in your classroom kid? I am sure the reduction of agencies operating at the ports from 14 to 7 was not done by Tinubu! I do know that the clearing time at our ports had been reduced from 39 days to 7 days and mind you the target is 48 hours! I am well aware that 9 dams had been completed for power generation in Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Enugu and Ondo States! How about those 375,000 farmers spread across Nigeria that now have access to irrigate land! What are you going to say about 2,400 youths that had benefitted from the YouWin scheme since 2011, not counting another 1200 to benefit from the largese this year? How about the completed Onitsha port! What can I say about the refurbishmwntr of over 200 coaches and wagons for our railing system? Are you not aware of the job done at the main rail lines neglected for the 15 years being brought back to life by Jonathan administration? Lagos-Kano (about 1,124km completed), Port Harcourt-Maiduguri (to be completed this year), Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri (almost done) and Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Line (80% completed) and many more ranging from foreign investors to over 600 km of roads paved with bitumen in 2012 alone! Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Benin-Ore-Shagamu highway, Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja dualization, Kano-Maiduguri dualization, Onitsha-Owerri expressway etc Mr, this is just a tip of the iceberg of what Jonathan is about to accomplished, all within his two years, yes 2 years! I know your warped mind alongside your mates are made up for APC, you may run along now we shall meet at the polls come 2015 cool

hello do you think you are talking to a dummy or an android. how do the reduction in agencies at the port change the fact that the place is still a place of great sham and administrative bottleneck and loads of corruption couple with touting and stealing of goods inwards the country. geez nysc turn up 180,000 graduates per batch and you bring up a youwin that generates less than 5000 jobs is this guy sick. the same onitsha port that got two cranes and a yam barn like warehouse eko Ile had been using to taunt the igbos for ages. let me dissect your road lies I used the onitsha- enugu road that place is still a fuccking deathtrap especially towards nkpor and after akwa towards achalla. do you mean the cosmetic shyte ferma is doing on apapa- oshodi is what you called renovating when one still spend three hours because of the bad portion from mile 2 to ijesha and the bad portion at coconut and all through the ajegunle axis. the power project is just adding finishing touches to obasanjo power project which was not completed that the elemelu panel probed then. bro are you for real Angola gat speed trains and you celebrating a 34 hrs train lagos- kano. you are a huge joke mehn.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by fkaz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2013

Hahahahaha funky mallam, so you don 4get your madam lazarus so soon, the woman who die for seven days at a german hospital. That one nah this year o so if you believe her you can as well have faith in this APC project
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2013
Aderostock:

if all you listed are what you called achievements. I will disgrace you and your lots henceforth. imagine not even completed achievements. within one year of Gov. Fashola he achieved more than these about to, plan to and rubbish you put up here. pathetic!
Aderupoko, your own personal case is beyond redemption if you think you are smart! Jonathan had just completed his official 2 years and had accomplished a lot with several ongoing ones, Mr, you are not thinking properly undecided
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
When you post something positive about ACN, you are a brother as far as Gbawe is concerned.

Otherwise, you belong to "Aluu lynch mob".
Gbawe O'gbawe. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
tsalam:

hello do you think you are talking to a dummy or an android. how do the reduction in agencies at the port change the fact that the place is still a place of great sham and administrative bottleneck and loads of corruption couple with touting and stealing of goods inwards the country. geez nysc turn up 180,000 graduates per batch and you bring up a youwin that generates less than 5000 jobs is this guy sick. the same onitsha port that got two cranes and a yam barn like warehouse eko Ile had been using to taunt the igbos for ages. let me dissect your road lies I used the onitsha- enugu road that place is still a fuccking deathtrap especially towards nkpor and after akwa towards achalla. do you mean the cosmetic shyte ferma is doing on apapa- oshodi is what you called renovating when one still spend three hours because of the bad portion from mile 2 to ijesha and the bad portion at coconut and all through the ajegunle axis. the power project is just adding finishing touches to obasanjo power project which was not completed that the elemelu panel probed then. bro are you for real Angola gat speed trains and you celebrating a 34 hrs train lagos- kano. you are a huge joke mehn.
The joke is still on you ACN/APC e-thugs! One thing you goons have in common is your uncouth behaviours online undecided you will be the ones shouting on top of your lungs, give us evidences, sources, projects, transformation of what Jonathan had done and the moment they are presented you start condemning but if your ACN governors tarred a 5km road it is noise galore coupled with you guys incoherent psychbabbles and grammar, what a big shame on you clowns! I repeat, we shall all meet at the polls!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ola one: When you post something positive about ACN, you are a brother as far as Gbawe is concerned.

Otherwise, you belong to "Aluu lynch mob".
Gbawe O'gbawe. cheesy

May you live long my brother for saying the absolute TRUTH about 'Nairaland most celebrated Hypocrite' I have never for once taken him seriously! He believed he is smart while others are dumb undecided
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ola one:
Gbawe doing what he does best. Long posts, vitriol and sheer hypocrisy. grin

Yes. It indicates lack of democracy. Selection is foreign to democracy.

I really don't have time for ignoramuses like you. You have only confirmed , with the ignorant crap above, you are another mischief-maker who comes here everyday with the same set of prejudices yet very little definitive knowledge.

Go back to school to learn that conducting Primaries is not legally binding on stakeholders within a party who retain the discretion to deploy any method they deem best to appoint candidates for positions. Olodo.

Some of you, frankly, should not be here. from your glaring and sometimes shocking 'deficits' you should be busy with efforts at improving yourselves educationally instead of coming here daily to disturb others with your incredibly ignorant rants.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

I really don't have time for ignoramuses like you. You have only confirmed , with the ignorant crap above, you are another mischief-maker who comes here everyday with the same set of prejudices yet very little definitive knowledge.

Go back to school to learn that conducting Primaries is not legally binding on stakeholders within a party who retain the discretion to deploy any method they deem best to appoint candidates for positions. Olodo.

Some of you, frankly, should not be here. from your glaring and sometimes shocking 'deficits' you should be busy with efforts at improving yourselves educationally instead of coming here daily to disturb others with your incredibly ignorant rants.
Same ol' crap from Gbawe; little or no substance.

Why couldn't you cite precedents? Otondo like you undecided

Odensheen

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:
Is that what you are taught in your classroom kid? I am sure the reduction of agencies operating at the ports from 14 to 7 was not done by Tinubu! I do know that the clearing time at our ports had been reduced from 39 days to 7 days and mind you the target is 48 hours! I am well aware that 9 dams had been completed for power generation in Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Enugu and Ondo States! How about those 375,000 farmers spread across Nigeria that now have access to irrigate land! What are you going to say about 2,400 youths that had benefitted from the YouWin scheme since 2011, not counting another 1,200 to benefit from the largese this year? What are you going to say about the merging of redundant ICPC to EFCC? Are you going to pretend too that you are not aware that 9 new federal universities are now added to existing ones while funding of the remaining federal ones are still one! Our teaching hospitals are being refurbished with the state-of-the art equipment that is of world standard! How about the completed Onitsha port! What can I say about the refurbishment of over 200 coaches and wagons for our railing system? Are you not aware of the job done at the main rail lines neglected for the 15 years being brought back to life by Jonathan administration? Lagos-Kano (about 1,124km completed), Port Harcourt-Maiduguri (to be completed this year), Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri (almost done) and Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Line (80% completed) and many more ranging from foreign investors to over 600 km of roads paved with bitumen in 2012 alone! Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, Benin-Ore-Shagamu highway, Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja dualization, Kano-Maiduguri dualization, Onitsha-Owerri expressway etc Mr, this is just a tip of the iceberg of what Jonathan is about to accomplish, all within his two years, yes 2 years! I know your warped mind alongside your mates are made up for APC, you may run along now we shall meet at the polls come 2015 cool

See achievements...

lol... You people no go kill pesin sha..
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Demdem(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, what is wrong in saying, Akpabio has excelled in Akwa Ibom state and Amosun has failed in Oguun state. Can you see your hypocrisy staring you in the face?

How many times do I have to tell u that Akpabio is a useless governor? Except for roads which he has constructed, the fool is a failure, still waiting for u to subtantiate ur flower planting claim the way u substantiated mine.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ola one:
Same ol' crap from Gbawe; little or no substance.

Why couldn't you cite precedents? Otondo like you undecided

Odensheen

Gbawe, why bother with this empty and shallow 2 liner joker?
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

You are only here to crush anything that portends danger to your political ambition. E.G dissenting voice.

You are wrong man. You are a very useless human being!

2 Likes

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
plaindealer:

Another sad thing!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Gbawe: 10:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
plaindealer:

I don't have time for the clown. I was merely showing that these charlatans who shout "Primaries" are ignoramuses who do not have a clue at all about anything. That is the limit of the use of such folks here. Amusement now and then.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

i don't have time for the clown. I was merely showing that these [size=23pt]charlatans[/size] who shout "Primaries" are ignoramuses who do not have a clue at all about anything.
Look in the mirror, O'Gbawe.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
plaindealer:

See achievements...

lol... You people no go kill pesin sha..
Alagba, you may do well to show us your Fashola's achievements perhaps you are still waiting for your Oga at the top!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

i don't have time for the clown. I was merely showing that these charlatans who shout "Primaries" are ignoramuses who do not have a clue at all about anything.

That character is a shallow and ignorant irritant, he's also extremely shallow and vacuous and his contribution is always silly and redundant 2 line rubbish ..
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tsalam: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:
The joke is still on you ACN/APC e-thugs! One thing you goons have in common is your uncouth behaviours online undecided you will be the ones shouting on top of your lungs, give us evidences, sources, projects, transformation of what Jonathan had done and the moment they are presented you start condemning but if your ACN governors tarred a 5km road it is noise galore coupled with you guys incoherent psychbabbles and grammar, what a big shame on you clowns! I repeat, we shall all meet at the polls!

the same line of crap when I burst your bubble as I always do. this your nairaland nightmare always turning you cold per second billing. Obama and other world leaders told us of assembly of unemployed youth dotting all the nooks and crannies of the nation and how they can be a time bomb in the future our dear tom abi na jerry is coming up with the youwin sham. if acn guys are bringing their governors projects to the forum who told you guys not to brings yours anyway larger percent of the peedeepee governors are failure nothing for you lots to show us. the joke is on you man your god is a total failure with his semi illiterate wife turning the presidency to a kind of Zulu king stool where all subject are threaten for not reasoning in the same line as the emperor. take your tongue away from gej yansh for once and let your brain do some work for once in it whole existence.
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
plaindealer:

That character is a shallow and ignorant irritant, he's also extremely shallow and vacuous and his contribution is always silly and redundant 2 line rubbish ..
Thank you.
You epitomize myopia. You turd!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:
Alagba, you may do well to show us your Fashola's achievements perhaps you are still waiting for your Oga at the top!

Do you really want to go there and if so, are you willing to step with pictures and documented projects started and completed by both men?

I'll even give you a deal, I'll post 2 completed projects against each GEJ project at your disposal..

I know you go run away or come up with the usual hide and seek excuse, but please be a man and don't be a coward, lets do this...
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

I don't have time for the clown. I was merely showing that these charlatans who shout "Primaries" are ignoramuses who do not have a clue at all about anything. That is the limit of the use of such folks here. Amusement now and then.

That one na small fry, just ignore and relegate him to the bottom of the barrel..
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ola one: ACN members, now that you are a 'big' part of APC, what do you all think about primaries?

Answer, please

I think you are beginning to over-flog the issue of primaries, to be honest
If you revisit the Iyaloja thread you would recall that I demonstrated the Labour party in Britain (and Australia for that matter) do not hold primaries.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is my question:

ACN members, now that you are a 'big' part of APC, what do you all think about primaries?

Answer, please
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by takedat(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gbawe:

I am waiting for one of them to point at a section in the Electoral Acts that says candidates must emerge through primaries? Is it not absurd that the party(PDP) that claims to conduct (sham)primaries end up facing several litigation cases from aggrieved aspirants, and same cannot be said of the party(ACN) that select candidates. If primaries is all about using public funds, bribing members with thousands of dollars to vote for a particular aspirant, absence of congress and imposition of candidates from ward level to the National level to vote at convention or primaries, then it is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by tomakint: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2013
tsalam:

the same line of crap when I burst your bubble as I always do. this your nairaland nightmare always turning you cold per second billing. Obama and other world leaders told us of assembly of unemployed youth dotting all the nooks and crannies of the nation and how they can be a time bomb in the future our dear tom abi na jerry is coming up with the youwin sham. if acn guys are bringing their governors projects to the forum who told you guys not to brings yours anyway larger percent of the peedeepee governors are failure nothing for you lots to show us. the joke is on you man your god is a total failure with his semi illiterate wife turning the presidency to a kind of Zulu king stool where all subject are threaten for not reasoning in the same line as the emperor. take your tongue away from gej yansh for once and let your brain do some work for once in it whole existence.
You are not a good student of politics, you think Jonathan is your problem? Son, we have nothing in common, you seems to be living in an Utopian world in your dreams, when the time is ripe I will wake you up!
Re: All Progressive Congress (APC) Nairaland Chapter by Olaone1: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I think you are beginning to over-flog the issue of primaries, to be honest
If you revisit the Iyaloja thread you would recall that I demonstrated the Labour party in Britain (and Australia for that matter) do not hold primaries.
They do not hold 'general' primaries but it's stated CLEARLY in their constitution. Is this in ACN's constitution?

And, do you want me to post the process of electing Labour Party leaders?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Saraki Brouhaha: Buhari Might Be Setting Himself Up For Impeachment / Rerun: Police To Demand Wike’s Call Data This Week / Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.