Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - (47645 Views)

Sunday Oliseh At Bayern Munich Stadium ( Allianz Arena) / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by dabossman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Let me paint a clearer picture. Martins was worse than Sambo in the qualifiers against Kenya. Ike Uche was worse than Sambo at the AFCON. So why should Coach Keshi waste his time on them. Please Coach Keshi has gotten Mikel, Musa, Echiejile, Omeruo, Oboabona and Mba playing as top professionals. Give him time and he will turn Sambo into a World class hitman Nigeria craves.

Just wondering? Was Gambo's miss worse than Yakubu's at the World Cup? Was it worse than the famous Kanu Nwankwo miss at Arsenal? Was it worse than Osaze's double miss against Guinea in the Afcon 2012 qualifiers? So, because he is home-based now it's an issue. How soon Nigerians forget. SMH.

Maybe peeps need to check out these horrific misses before they crucify Gambo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMZiNQcEang

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by tonydoes: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
To be fair FEGOR OGUDE is not good enough,iv watched him over 5 games now in the SE and he epitomises the word AVERAGE..surely he has had more than his fair chance to impress..just one good game in those 5..i understand keshi likes him as a quiet unassuming guy but its time to try someone else..Babatunde Micheal didnt impress but could be given one more chance to show what he can do..Akpala showed how unprofessional he was against TAHITI when put clean through on Goal by Mba with only the keeper to beat...he opted to show boat in rounding the keeper and ended up embarrassing himself. i mean its your opportunity to record your first goal for your country!..you dont try to play to the gallery, u stick that ball in the NET first, then showboat later. Gambo, Egwueke and co. ( the other homebased guys)seem to just need more exposure as they look like they got potential..especially The Big central defender Egwueke who came in for Omeruo against spain and though messed up when he lost his man Torres for Spain's 2nd goal, looked ok. in conclusion Keshi has a right to try out potential additions to his first team, but he should also show courage to tell the ones who dont cut it,that sorry u aint just good enough

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by jgatherer(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lordave: what do you mean by Oliseh is an analysis
couldn't u jst ignore the typo ! No one's perfy,PEACE
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by MekT(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
Boneda: we hav not qualified 4 d WC, Oliseh made a very good point and one ewu even went as far as saying he was d one dat caused italy's goal in 94 WC. We find it hard keepin cleansheet against teams like tahiti, kenya and namibia and u expect us as nigerians to worry. U knw dat akpala and some players didnt deserve to go to CC

U say Akpala didnt deserve to go......y du u say dis....coz he didnt score thru'out the tournament(he played jst one match i tink)....bur if he has performed brilliantly u wuldnt make dat statement...the truth is nigerianz complain too much!....confedrationz cup is the only chance keshi has to test new legz...n he has done dat...itz left for him to decide who he'll use in the WorldCup....n if u feel Keshi wont qualify for WC in Brazil u're on a long thing!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Please read before talking. Where did I say Keshi would have done better with Madrid. I am talking of if Keshi had those kind of talents available to him for selection in the national team. Please Coach Keshi is doing a great job with bad tools. This is how people were attacking Westerhof left and right and messed everything when Westerhof wasn't around.
what are you saying,the guy said MOU went trophylessnand did not say mou went trophyless in one season which was the last season but 2 previous seasons,he won the league with the highest number of points ever in the spanish league despite playing against one of the greatest teams ever ever in the history of football
not saying keshi is a bad coach but Nigerians should learn how to cut their coats to their sizes.keshi can never manage madrid..end of,if he was good enough,he will not be Nigeria's coach.lets stop kidding ourselves,like you all think keshi likes being owed 5months salary.
When we as Nigerians start taking constructive criticism as a form of help,our football will never get past African level
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2013
dabossman:

Just wondering? Was Gambo's miss worse than Yakubu's at the World Cup? Was it worse than the famous Kanu Nwankwo miss at Arsenal? Was it worse than Osaze's double miss against Guinea in the Afcon 2012 qualifiers? So, because he is home-based now it's an issue. How soon Nigerians forget. SMH.

Maybe peeps need to check out these horrific misses before they crucify Gambo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMZiNQcEang

Kanu's own, the commentator said it was easier to score than miss. That Mazinho is Thiago Alcantara's father.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by MekT(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
dozai:
Oliseh was very clear with his points. AFCON and World meets re far apart. simply put. Afcon was won without a bench. if not the bench would ve taken over. rather they were not invited at all.
Keshi selection was all wrong. Even you will not choose akpala over eneramo. or babatunde over lukman haruna. simple if u must bring in new players, bring quality.

Am sure Eneramo n Haruna wer in Siasia'z squad dat culdnt qualify for the nationz cup sum yrz back..Keshi has his reason for not inviting dese playerz...so quit it...u're not the coach!....Keshi'z decision is final wen it cumz to S.E....his methd worked for him in Afcon...it was very clear he was experimenting in Confed....naw watch him show his potential in W.C

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
milehigh06:
what are you saying,the guy said MOU went trophylessnand did not say mou went trophyless in one season which was the last season but 2 previous seasons,he won the league with the highest number of points ever in the spanish league despite playing against one of the greatest teams ever ever in the history of football
not saying keshi is a bad coach but Nigerians should learn how to cut their coats to their sizes.keshi can never manage madrid..end of,if he was good enough,he will not be Nigeria's coach.lets stop kidding ourselves,like you all think keshi likes being owed 5months salary.
When we as Nigerians start taking constructive criticism as a form of help,our football will never get past African level

Did you read my comment he replied before talking. I said Mou went trophyless and he said no Mou won laurels. I said last season he went trophyless, so what is your point. If Keshi had the kind of talents Mourinho has at Madrid at his disposal in the Super Eagles team he would have done better. Mou can't cope with Keshi's condition including going months without salary and players not getting complete bonuses.

Finally you don't know coaches depth. There is a racial preference when it comes to coaching. A mixed race guy was coaching PSG two sewsons ago and he was on top of the table when he was sackd for Ancellotti to take over and Ancelotti lost the league.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by MekT(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
Boneda: some people are just blindly supportin keshi, did keshi win d nations cup in 94 as a home based player. Majority of d players dat won d 94 afcon were still d ones dat did well in dat yr's WC. He's busy selling the home based players to europe all in d name of rebuilding. Was westerhof rebuilding when he won d afcon

Olodo(sori for dat word)....ever since Westerhof won the nationz cup...issit not the same foreign based pattern we've been using dat didnt work for us anymore bcoz the boiz feel dey're too big to perform n end up floppin in consequetive Afcon'z after 94....nufin lasts foreva...people change tacticz...siasia tried doing same(using foreign n home based) bur failed...Keshi is doing same bur this time he is suceeding...Funny enuf it is even gewd that Keshi didnt suceed in afcon...coz if he did...na nonsense we go play for WC..coz der mite not b need for moses n emenike anymore...lolz...I feel Keshi is doing a very good job...all he needz is ur support n not criticism...The World Cup will unfold Keshi'z plan!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
milehigh06:
I am saying Mourinho had the best talents at his disposal. Even better talents than Barca and went trophyless last season.

Keshi is doing well in poor conditions and Oliseh talking as if Keshi didn't call CR7, isn't constructive critism. Can you point out what is constructive about his comment. Even using Mikel that Keshi changed his role as a point. Oliseh if he was constructive should have praised Coach Keshi for being the first coach home and abroad to revert Mikel back to his primary role.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by cyco05: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
nijanigga: Keshi may have a point. Look at how home based players score goals like killing bats on mango trees. "Four clubs involved in two play-off matches that ended 79-0 and 67-0 respectively - a total of 146 goals."I thank God because Nigeria won't qualify for Brazil 2014.Since they have turned football scores to basketball scores..
did u just say Nigeria the champions of Africa won't qualify for the mundial?...u must be from tahiti and have tatoos all over ur brains!!!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by MekT(m): 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
simcare: Oliseh made an honest observation on the inclusion of 8 home based players in a team that is going to face champions of continents and champions of the world.Home based players need a good enviroment of experienced foreign professionals to do well competitions like confederations cup and world cup. The foreign based players like Babatunda, Ujah, Fegor Ogunde, Oguh have no business in super Eagles just as home based players like Gambo mohammed.
Keshi should desists from taking good natured criticism with a pinch of salt if he really want to succeed.

Very good!!!!....u have mentioned names of players dat shuldnt haff been in the team....Oya name deir foreign based replacementz...Am waiting for ur response...abi na 15players we wan carry go confed

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
MekT:

U say Akpala didnt deserve to go......y du u say dis....coz he didnt score thru'out the tournament(he played jst one match i tink)....bur if he has performed brilliantly u wuldnt make dat statement...the truth is nigerianz complain too much!....confedrationz cup is the only chance keshi has to test new legz...n he has done dat...itz left for him to decide who he'll use in the WorldCup....n if u feel Keshi wont qualify for WC in Brazil u're on a long thing!

Let them be talking. The way Coach Keshi will shut them up will be funny. These same people will be hailing Sambo.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by olokpa11(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
I was watching when sunday made tht coment on supersport!!!Look let's be realistic,b4 u call sunday bitter,also knw tht he is right,the key word in football is continuity,tht is why barca is barca,u can't win a competition with 22 players and ur nxt match,u have 22 with abt 11 new players,the other 11 has been dropped or rested,the team has to blend,tht nation's cup team did blend well,against kenya,namibia,we struggled cos we were not blending in such a short time!!face it our league is too slow,u could see mba struggling against spain and urguary cos of their speed of transition,the home based players were just too much,we have to improve our league to produce players who can transit balls quicky,sunday is 100% right!so pls go learn abt football b4 u start talking
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by MekT(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
everinlove: Oliseh has a point.Keshi should strengthen the team with more experience pros, like Osaze Odewingie, and the likes. Osaze is one player that has always played his heart out whenever he is playing for Nigeria. How could he has included Eight home base in a Confederation Cup Tournament, and 4 of them were on the bench throughout, without touching the ball at all, and you are telling me here that he is building a team.

Whenever someone fails, you try to find out the reason and say it rather covering up cos he is your favorite.Since three of our major players- Emenike, Onanzi and Moses were injured, and for such a competitive tournament, one would have expected Keshi to invite Osaze and the likes, and I'm sure they would have done better than those home base player.

You don't say because you have a personal problem with a player and you will sideline him forever. Like Oliseh rightly said, the interest of the Nation should supersede personal interest in this matter. Mikel was one of the very few players that stood out in the just concluded tournament because he is good and experienced.If Osaze and the likes were in that team, Nigeria would have done far better.

That u are saying that some of these players may be stubborn or have personal problem with them, is not enough reason to sideline them at the detriment of the Nation's football. A good coach should be able to manage players, and get the best out of them, putting hatred, sentiment and personal interest aside.

Keshi is a good coach, there is no doubt about that, but he should learn to manage players, look at the nature of each competition and select rightly.

That we were lucky to have won the AFCON tournament does not mean that our team was that superb. This is why we must not close the door against some of those players. You can see the Brazilian Team, that just won the Confederation Cup. Look at that team, even when David Luiz got injured againt Italy, Dante came from the bench and made the difference, and this is a player that hold a first team shirt in Munich.Both are good Euro based players. If you must use Euro based player, why not call the best, rather than going for Akpala and the likes. Aside Mikel, Osaze is one of the best Euro based players Nigeria has as at today.

When we are criticized constructively, we should not take it as an offense, but rather sit down and think on how we will improve as leaders and managers.

I read ur first line n dat was all....keshi shuud have invited foreign players like Osaze n the likes....the likes no get name....wer Osaze n the likes in afcon dat nigeria won...incase u dnt know if Osaze n the likes wer in afcon nigeria wuldnt haff a chance to play in the confed in the first place...people don sufa win afcon automatically qualify-ing for Confed....den u want osaze n the likes to cum continue from wer person don sufa finish...My broda it is neva done...if u haff a dream...u shuud follow it to the end...Keshi'z dream is to mix foreign n home based players in the SuperEagles to prove dat we haff talentz in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Goke7:

God will bless you very much my brother, i thought i was the only one who had this view,Oliseh's use of English has deceived even so called Journalists and Analysts, what a pity! Nigeria's league has not been that good for a very long time, if the league was that good in the 90s according to the Gospel of Oliseh, why did he go abroad? sheer hypocrisy.
instead of u admitting u are an illiterate, u are here typing rubbish
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by dozai: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Let me paint a clearer picture. Martins was worse than Sambo in the qualifiers against Kenya. Ike Uche was worse than Sambo at the AFCON. So why should Coach Keshi waste his time on them. Please Coach Keshi has gotten Mikel, Musa, Echiejile, Omeruo, Oboabona and Mba playing as top professionals. Give him time and he will turn Sambo into a World class hitman Nigeria craves.
Your gambo has moved to club african Tunisia. What happened to his likes. Papa idris. rueben gabriel. uzoenyi. etc will happen to him. Their names will not appear in SE again. So what re we doing? ??
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
olokpa11: I was watching when sunday made tht coment on supersport!!!Look let's be realistic,b4 u call sunday bitter,also knw tht he is right,the key word in football is continuity,tht is why barca is barca,u can't win a competition with 22 players and ur nxt match,u have 22 with abt 11 new players,the other 11 has been dropped or rested,the team has to blend,tht nation's cup team did blend well,against kenya,namibia,we struggled cos we were not blending in such a short time!!face it our league is too slow,u could see mba struggling against spain and urguary cos of their speed of transition,the home based players were just too much,we have to improve our league to produce players who can transit balls quicky,sunday is 100% right!so pls go learn abt football b4 u start talking
Coach Keshi doesn't have the luxury of having loads of players to replace his team, so Oliseh's criticism holds no merit. Mba being poor against foreign oppositions can be fixed with top class friendlies. NFF are not even organising top friendlies to propel the team. Yet it is Coach Keshi, the only one doing his work Oliseh wants to criticize.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by success9(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Digriz: Keshi is more interested in marketing the home based players,business as usual. He knew that he wont get anytin frm d already made players in europe. I dnt think he wl do well in d world cup wt this angryattitude.

U know sey na Keshi b their agent... Ignoramus mata!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by success9(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Digriz: Keshi is more interested in marketing the home based players,business as usual. He knew that he wont get anytin frm d already made players in europe. I dnt think he wl do well in d world cup wt this angryattitude.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
dozai:
Your gambo has moved to club african Tunisia. What happened to his likes. Papa idris. rueben gabriel. uzoenyi. etc will happen to him. Their names will not appear in SE again. So what re we doing? ??

If Coach Keshi continues working on him, he will improve and bigger clubs will come for him. Or do you want the Big Boss to work on Osaze or Martins?
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

the point i'm makin is dat he should get a back up, if any of those players u mentioned gets injured who is keshi going to replace them wit say echiejile, oboabona or mikel(just like in the case of emenike, onazi and moses). We have roughly 3 months till d end of WC qualifiers and he's still experimenting
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2013
Boneda: the point i'm makin is dat he should get a back up, if any of those players u mentioned gets injured who is keshi going to replace them wit say echiejile, oboabona or mikel(just like in the case of emenike, onazi and moses). We have roughly 3 months till d end of WC qualifiers and he's still experimenting

He has been there for about two years. You can't just build a team at the snap of your fingers. Barca have been building this team for over a decade, yet Messi's injury made them look vulnerable.

Spain will find it difficult without Xavi and Iniesta.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by MekT(m): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
van-helsing2099:

Guy stop saying rubbish! *as @late 80's/90's nigeria league d best(julius berger,bendel insurance,leventis,stationary store etc) many fans troop in 2 watch football match(challenge-cup) nw d league is no-where 2b found...y is deir no premier-league club in lagos =bcus d league is nt fruitful...

2) Onazi is already a world class player 4 lazio b4 d cAf nations cup..playin europa league nt a bean

3)Keshi is a bit agent. Callin players frm russia/isreal...

4) It a good tin dat we re using our home-based p... Bt we need d best...

Look dat gambo miss,

Letme rest ma case here!

Ideye misses nkor

I carry ur case!
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
MekT:

Akpala has never performed in a nigerian shirt and has only scored one goal for nigeria in 9 games and in 19 for werder bremen all season, secondly the confederations in not a tournament to test players, what are friendlies for.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Boneda: Akpala has never performed in a nigerian shirt and has only scored one goal for nigeria in 9 games and in 19 for werder bremen all season, secondly the confederations in not a tournament to test players, what are friendlies for.

The NFF isn't organizing any friendly, so this tourney was the only way to give these players high level experiences.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by omar22(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
Oliseh was SPOT ON

People are going to say Keshi won the AFCON, Well Zambia won it with a team with less ability or skill but they couldnt retain the trophy... Nigeria won the AFCON but looked naive in Brazil even against Tahiti that was the whipping boys we had to make the job hard for ourself I think it was the 2001 confederation cup that Cameroun got to the final beating Brazil along the way, thats a team that took their form into a major tournament.

All I see is Keshi trying to do what Westerhof did in 1994 by getting so many home base players into europe and sit on a % of their wages in the end of it
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
MekT:

Olodo(sori for dat word)....ever since Westerhof won the nationz cup...issit not the same foreign based pattern we've been using dat didnt work for us anymore bcoz the boiz feel dey're too big to perform n end up floppin in consequetive Afcon'z after 94....nufin lasts foreva...people change tacticz...siasia tried doing same(using foreign n home based) bur failed...Keshi is doing same bur this time he is suceeding...Funny enuf it is even gewd that Keshi didnt suceed in afcon...coz if he did...na nonsense we go play for WC..coz der mite not b need for moses n emenike anymore...lolz...I feel Keshi is doing a very good job...all he needz is ur support n not criticism...The World Cup will unfold Keshi'z plan!
point of correction, keshi is not succeeding, when was d last time he kept a cleansheet or beat a top ranked team. This statement is what people were saying in siasia's time when he dropped key players and ended up drawing with ethiopia and guinea
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by collynzo2(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
Boneda: point of correction, keshi is not succeeding, when was d last time he kept a cleansheet or beat a top ranked team. This statement is what people were saying in siasia's time when he dropped key players and ended up drawing with ethiopia and guinea
Who were the players Sia Sia dropped? Instead he listened to people like you and recalled the troublesome Osaze who missed three chances that were easier to score than miss. We ended up failing to qualify and SiaSia lost his job. His failure to stick to his convictions what was cost him his job, he shouldn't have recalled Osaze against his will. Keshi will not make the same mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by collynzo2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Boneda: Akpala has never performed in a nigerian shirt and has only scored one goal for nigeria in 9 games and in 19 for werder bremen all season, secondly the confederations in not a tournament to test players, what are friendlies for.
So who should have replaced Akpala?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by McLuhan(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

A good command of English doesn't make stale points logical. What were the true points Mr. Oliseh made? Coach Keshi should call players from the top leagues? The NPL has lost its glory so there are no hidden gem?

For me those are illogical. Mikel has only blossomed under Coach Keshi since 2005. Coach Keshi was the only one that had the guts to try Mikel as a CAM. Coach Keshi is the only one that believed in players like Omeruo and Oboabona.

If Oliseh has pointed out grms Keshi has missed both locally and internationally, it would have made sense.

I do hope, I sincerely do hope, that your wholesale endorsement of Keshi's tactics will be vindicated by improved results in the short- and medium-term, because if it isn't, you can be sure that his tenure will be history in a short while. Trust the NFF! As a fan of Nigerian football, however, I always want the Eagles to succeed. My only motive in asking Keshi not to be offended by criticism is to alert him to the fact that there is some sense in every nonsense, some nuggets of wisdom in every baloney. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
McLuhan:

I do hope, I sincerely do hope, that your wholesale endorsement of Keshi's tactics will be vindicated by improved results in the short- and medium-term, because if it isn't, you can be sure that his tenure will be history in a short while. Trust the NFF! As a fan of Nigerian football, however, I always want the Eagles to succeed. My only motive in asking Keshi not to be offended by criticism is to alert him to the fact that there is some sense in every nonsense, some nuggets of wisdom in every baloney. A word is enough for the wise.

If Coach Keshi fails, he will be sacked. So why do the NFF and Olseh want to choke him with their foreign bse players. Coach Keshi has turned the Green Chickens into Super Eagles in a short time upon their negative criticisms and actions.

I don't really know who are those flawing his tactics. We played well and didn't take our chances. That isn't a tactics but individual fault.

I am behind Coach Keshi with all my heart and I believe he won't fail and won't collect their nff list. So they have to find another means to remove him. For Coach Keshi success is a must.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends / Messi In Bed With World Cup Trophy (Photos) / Ronaldo's Last-Gasp Goal Saves His Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.