Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read (692 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read by radientstar(f): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
I read this topic on my facebook wall and I decided to share with my fellow nairalanders

I spent money on her, I paid her rent, school fees and yet she left me...

I taught him how to be a man, he was a nobody before me, now he married another girl after making it big...

Don't think because you spent your life savings on a girl/boyfriend they owe you marriage.....or else you are going to get the biggest heartache of your life....

There is nothing wrong in helping your lover, but do it because you loved them.....don't do it because you feel it will score you a wedding....

Marriage is a serious commitment, don't enter into it as a way of paying someone back for a good deed rendered you if you don't love that person....you will regret it, you will grow to resent the person.

Don't marry someone out of pity....it will not work, you will grow to hate the person, you will lose out on your true love because you have tied yourself down in a loveless marriage,,,,,even the person you married out of pity will not be happy, because deep down they know it was not love but pity that tied you to them.....and no matter how long you hide it.....the pity will show out one day....one day out of frustration...it will come out that after all I only married you out of pity...

If you owe someone, there are ways to pay them back besides marriage...

If you feel that the only way a person can pay you back for all you did for them is to marry you....hmmm, don't you think that you deserve real love and not pity payback love? Why are you setting yourself up for an eventual devastating heartbreak.....

Think on it.
Re: A Must Read by haitto99(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
y person go collect wen he no say he no go marry
Re: A Must Read by k2039: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
There is nothing wrong in helping your lover, but do it because you loved them
EOD

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear / 12 Ways On How To Stregethen Your Relationship / Love Or Lust Which Bring Back Old Flame When You Meet An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.