Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? (5342 Views)

Is This Guy Really Fighting Her ? / Is this guy really cheap or what? / If A Guy Really Loves A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrCork: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
...a black lady walk up to me at the GYM after i park ma range rover and then said: ..ok, You hav £4,000 cash in yor pocket & then smile & wak away..sadly she waz right & i waz shocked,...QUESTION IS: ..how do Nigerian females always seem to no the EXACT moiney u have in yor pocket??...Please advise!angry
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2013
guess
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Cholls(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
That is because they use JUJU tongue
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...a black lady walked up to me at the GYM and said: ..ok, You hav £4.00 cash in yor pocket & then smiled.....sadly she waz right & i waz shocked,...QUESTION IS: ..how do Nigerian females always seem to no the EXACT moiney u have in yor pocket??...Please advise!angry

8 Likes

Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 2:52am On Jul 10, 2013
smelly thread...*spits on thread* and leaves cool

1 Like

Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2013
bwahahha

mr cork is a legend!!!

Where in narm are you, G?

play this for her next time and ask her if she can relate to what rihana said in this tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sws1izKvjE
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: smelly thread...*spits on thread* and leaves cool

You must be broke. grin
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You must be broke. grin
A well known Nigerian girls basher owns this thread tongue grin
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: A well known Nigerian girls basher owns this thread tongue grin

And your point...
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 5:06am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

And your point...
And what's your beef? undecided....American olodo grin
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: And what's your beef? undecided....American olodo grin

Why are you following me around nairaland like a lost puppy?

Oya, go home to where you belong. angry
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Why are you following me around nairaland like a lost puppy?

Oya, go home to where you belong. angry
Now i see that you've left your glasses in the toilet again......why did you quote me in the first place.......if i catch you? shocked shocked shocked shocked i go tear your..... tongue
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: Now i see that you've left your glasses in the toilet again......why did you quote me in the first place.......if i catch you? shocked shocked shocked :oi go tear your..... tongue

Tear what? With what? You need to go find whatever bimbo took your brain because you seem to have lost it. lipsrsealed
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 5:15am On Jul 10, 2013
undecided
SniperInADiaper:

Tear what? With what? You need to go find whatever bimbo took your brain because you seem to have lost it. lipsrsealed
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: undecided

Sniper 1 - Truckpusher 0

grin
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 5:20am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sniper 1 - Truckpusher 0

grin
undecided encourage yourself by yourself......i give you 30mins you'll be all red like a painted clown angry

1 Like

Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: undecided encourage yourself by yourself......i give you 30mins you'll be all red like a painted clown angry

Ok, sorry that just made me laugh. Am done..

Take your broke ass on..
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 5:30am On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Take your broke ass on..

grin grin grin grin mack ass bitch calling me a broke ass...smh
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Smartiegurl(f): 6:02am On Jul 10, 2013
When will something reasonable come out from this Cork dude......#waits for his bashing#
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrCork: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: A well known Nigerian girls basher owns this thread tongue grin

..ermmm calm down Okoro....when did I eva bash Nigerian women?...when?..when?...when?undecided
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrCork: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
....anyways, bak to the serrrruios thread....can a Londonder find true love ther in Nigeria coz we coming down next month to look for Wifes.....a full blooded homebased Nigerian female (dark skin but light skin)...Am comin with 15 Londonder includin me...We been told Homebased Nigerian females usualy coook berrrra...please advise! angry
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrsChima(f): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
You are alive still?
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrCork: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2013
...4 of us are stayin at a Lagos hotel and the 11 other guys are stayin at Abuja...we are wife huntin and we comin toi spend big...truss me!
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrCork: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
You are alive still?

...Mrs Chima..I been told u gots Big heavy serrrrrious Nyansh wit thigh...u on my case..& we need to talk...srrrriouly!! wink
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrsChima(f): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...Mrs Chima..I been told u gots Big heavy serrrrrious Nyansh wit thigh...u on my case..& we need to talk...srrrriouly!! wink

No thanks. I am not homebased Nigerian but good luck on your next victim I mean chick.
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Take your broke ass on..

Truckpusher: undecided encourage yourself by yourself......i give you 30mins you'll be all red like a painted clown angry

Get a room or use ladies restroom.
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...a black lady walked up to me at the GYM and said: ..ok, You hav £4,000 cash in yor pocket & then smiled.....sadly she waz right & i waz shocked,...QUESTION IS: ..how do Nigerian females always seem to no the EXACT moiney u have in yor pocket??...Please advise!angry

Mumu
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
You gotta love Mr cork. grin

1 Like

Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by AbuMikey(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mr Cork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..ermmm calm down Okoro....when did I eva bash Nigerian women?...when?..when?...when?undecided
ayaf no time to respond to your jokes ,meanwhile help me put a leash on some of these ladies before i loose my cool cool
Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by MrCork: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Truckpusher: ayaf no time to respond to your jokes ,meanwhile help me put a leash on some of these ladies before i loose my cool cool

...bro are u pregnant? (no oofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: ..what Every Guy Really Wants To Know? by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro are u pregnant? (no oofeinse) angry
When last did you take your med, Mr cork? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Most Handsome Guyz In Romanceland. / Coolest Chris Updates On Big Brother Nigeria 2017 / Do You Love This Stripper's Full Nude Body Painting?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.