Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (360190 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 6:17am On Jul 27, 2013
but come o, Q1 make sense o apart from the battery and screen.
Andriod 4.0
5mp cam
1ghz DUAL CORE!!
Qwerty and torch screen
Ahhhhh badoo advice me ooo,i like apps and games dieee so which one make sense pass L3 or Q1 abegg o.and i hear say e dey run fifa 12 smoothly with good graphics .
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Ridwan2020: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2013
Which one is advisable to do for the
DROIDvpn bis@1500 or bbc@1000
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 6:48am On Jul 27, 2013
mathefaro: For those asking for the airtel BIS package, it works perfectly(presently d only network whose BIS u can use with ur android without droidvpn)
for 1gb, dial *440*4# (#1,200 per month)
for 2gb, take d folowin steps:
1. Dial *440*16# - #1500 (dis would giv u 2gb bt u cant use it on android without d second step)
2. Dial *141*712*11# - #100(dis would give u more 10mb)
finally switch off ur device, remove ba3 and put it bak on and start enjoyin ur data (2gb + 10mb) without any special setinz; just use d normal default one for airtel.
Hope u find this useful.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 6:56am On Jul 27, 2013
biomedixexcel: WHY I NEED TO ROOT THIS PHONE
*The RAM of the phone is not sufficient enough to handle multi tasking when few apps are running on it
*I noticed unbearable lags switching from one app back to app Drawer
*Greenify does not work well
true talk
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 7:07am On Jul 27, 2013
WHY SHOULD YOU ROOT THIS BABY SINCE IT HAS DROIDVPN AND SCREENSHOT WORKING ON IT?
Common fellaz, is that the only reason why you root phones? That's week. I root for so many reasons. Cats especially young kids root their phones to make use of firewall app. I root mine to uninstall useless system apps and integrate some vital third party apps into the operating system. I also root mine to remove tecno start up tone or off tone. I root to make use of battery saver apps. Some games requires titanium backup app. Meaning you are stock when you want to play such games. I root for so many reasons. I root to make maximum use of ANTI THEFT which still operate after formating the OS ( Avast with root access)
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2013
CODE-EATER:
So u mean no 1 can root dis L3...

Owk na,guess i'l have to find away to do it myself...nd wen I do,no sharin
Check topics by Gboru and see if it helps.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by babatee2013: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Rockyfancino:
guys if u download this apk, fifa 12 will run without glitch.
which links are we expected to click on (the first one or second one) because the one that download link is writting on is directing me to another web sit where i can't find anything like fifa2012... Pls am waiting for ur reply. THANKS
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Kaysalas(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2013
Peterwizzy:
Mp3 videos?? I think it only supports mp4 videos try renaming to mp4,if it does'nt work download a good video play from play store,have'nt bought the phone so i can't recommend any but i will soon.
sorry my mistake, i meant to say mp4, but i guess downloading a video player will do . Thnx
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2013
Peterwizzy:
Without any glitch!
yes. because it's compatable with the tecno l3 gpu.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2013
babatee2013:
which links are we expected to click on (the first one or second one) because the one that download link is writting on is directing me to another web sit where i can't find anything like fifa2012... Pls am waiting for ur reply. THANKS
the link is on page 45 & 44
the direct link is http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/36155736/file.html. enjoy.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Rockyfancino:
HOW TO PLAY FIFA 12 ON TECNO L3
Am back from researching. So to play FIFA 12 on your l3. This apk will fit your gpu.
STEP 1-Download FIFA 12 APK from this link http://www.mtk6577gaming.com/2013/01/fifa-12-v1397-apk.html?m=1
STEP 2-Download the FIFA 12 DATA CACHE from any website or if you have the data in your phone before, it's also okay.
STEP 3-install the apk.
STEP 4-Put FIFA 12 DATA in sdcard/android/data
then you are good to go.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2013
mindtricks: Check topics by Gboru and see if it helps.
Rockyfancino:
Am back from researching. So to play FIFA 12 on your l3. This apk will fit your gpu.
STEP 1-Download FIFA 12 APK from this link http://www.mtk6577gaming.com/2013/01/fifa-12-v1397-apk.html?m=1
STEP 2-Download the FIFA 12 DATA CACHE from any website or if you have the data in your phone before, it's also okay.
STEP 3-install the apk.
then you are good to go.
Rockyfancino:
STEP 3-install the apk.
then you are good to go.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 8:14am On Jul 27, 2013
babatee2013:
Rockyfancino: [/quote][quote author=babatee2013]
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Rockyfancino:
STEP 3-install the apk.
then you are good to go.
bless u
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by mindtricks: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2013
Fahad-aqeil:
Guy abeg which sim dey ur sim1,wey dey show H
emptyhen
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2013
I have been torn apart by the latest findings.
L3 is a single core; and this has really affected my choice, so much i wished it was a dual core..
Am not really into the gaming stuffs; but put in mind that its stuffs that your phone can't run/do that seems more important and useful...
Please and please bros; how well does your L3 multitask?
I guess Tecno caused more problems than they solved with the introduction of L3, they should really have made this phone 5mp and dual core; they have shited my plans.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2013
don't waste your 1.xx gb ooo its the same o,the glitch is still on the game it has mixed colour on the grass,check the comments on the link provided for download u will see the complain too

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: I have been torn apart by the latest findings.
L3 is a single core; and this has really affected my choice, so much i wished it was a dual core..
Am not really into the gaming stuffs; but put in mind that its stuffs that your phone can't run/do that seems more important and useful...
I guess Tecno caused more problems than they solved with the introduction of L3, they should really have made this phone 5mp and dual core; they have shited my plans.
Thats the reason im still thinking of buying Q1

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2013
Peterwizzy: don't waste your 1.xx gb ooo its the same o, the glitch is still on the game it has mixed colour on the grass,check the comments on the link provided for download u will see the complain too
Wow! Thanks for this comment.
It's always very advisable to read comments before downloading any app. That's what I normally do, cos it will reduce the chances of wasting MB.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2013
click here http://nairaland.com/1373837/how-play-fifa-12on-tecno
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2013
For those that cant keep up with the droid vpn, just do glo bis..... It works on all android devices. cool

Meanwhile, those who needs droid vpn premium account should visit this thread
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2013
For those that cant keep up with the droid vpn, just do glo bis..... It works on all android devices. cool

Meanwhile, those who needs droid vpn premium account should visit this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1372948/droid-vpn-premium-account-purchase

cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Peterwizzy: don't waste your 1.xx gb ooo its the same o,the glitch is still on the game it has mixed colour on the grass,check the comments on the link provided for download u will see the complain too
have you tested it.
just download only the apk, it is 6.5mb and it is for power vr SGX531 whereas the normal one is 13.5mb.
Test it before you feed other people.
I should have tested it but i no get tecno l3. i only did the research to help you guys
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by dhrey: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: I have been torn apart by the latest findings.
but wait,i tot dey said it was dual core.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2013
For any application or game direct download link, this thread should be helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/1374304/tecno-n3l3p3d5-request-apps-games
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2013
BADDO, the next level cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2013
dhrey: but wait,i tot dey said it was dual core.

Not really.... But the phone multitasks sha , but Not too many apps.

You cant have everything witha 1300k phone)
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Rockyfancino:
have you tested it.
just download only the apk, it is 6.5mb and it is for power vr SGX531 whereas the normal one is 13.5mb.
Test it before you feed other people.
I should have tested it but i no get tecno l3. i only did the research to help you guys
This is one of the comment
after downloading all the data.. the game started perfectly but when the match starts there is a mixed colour pattern on the grass pitch it seems to be an error..
im using a phone with MTK6577 processor and 512mb ram and powervr sgx 631 gpu..my phone is lava xolo a700 .. so please give me a solution in this issue..may be you should be the one to test before feeding other people.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 9:19am On Jul 27, 2013
Dualcore this single core that. Do you guys even know how it affects android devices? It DOESN'T increase speed. It only shares task to avoid one cpu being used by all processes. The main concept of Dualcore or multiple cores was to save battery life and NOT SPEED.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2013
Mafia4life: Dualcore this single core that. Do you guys even know how it affects android devices? It DOESN'T increase speed. It only shares task to avoid one cpu being used by all processes. The main concept of Dualcore or multiple cores was to save battery life and NOT SPEED.
Badoo you too much joor wait i just did a research it does increase speed o and helps multitasking.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:23am On Jul 27, 2013
Mafia4life: Dualcore this single core that. Do you guys even know how it affects android devices? It DOESN'T increase speed. It only shares task to avoid one cpu being used by all processes. The main concept of Dualcore or multiple cores was to save battery life and NOT SPEED.

I wouldnt say just battery life, it help a lot more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / FIFA 14 For Android... / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.