Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (361373 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls vjy do i nid ba3 saver for dis l3 n my hd game d day. Usually force close wen i am playin it which i didnt notice on my tn3 at all
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
N guys which antivirus is suitable for dis l3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
Guy ooo dis l3 na wahala. Shey i fit. Uninstall dis follow cum facebuk youtube n dis useless games wey follow am cum like. Like wood zoo
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
N guy e dey chop ram wel hw i go take increase am witout rootin pls reply asap
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by luckshine: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=jreyez]For those that cant keep up with the droid vpn, just do glo bis..... It works on all android devices. cool

Meanwhile, those who needs droid vpn premium account should visit this thread

Do the one day bb subscription own work too
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by symbian123(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Week 2....No rooting yet.. This sucks... Lol
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by flawless911(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
Party in da beautiful city of vice city #Haterz Gon Hate

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by luckshine: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Bro i have handled the L3 and Q1 though not for long but this is what i noticed in the L3, with just about five apps minimised on it, it takes a few seconds to load the menu, and skype takes longer minutes to sign in or sign out; please is this just peculiar to the L3 i handled, because i would want to buy this L3 but i don't want to fall victim to what i already know; thanks for your information.
I think so because my can minimise up to 10-12 apps at a glance and still working fine
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Deruze(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hy guys. Jst got mine 2day. 15k. Pls watz d nxt step. Am new on android.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Olamyyde(m): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
All of una wey argue that the powervr chipset of l3 is slightly better than adreno 200 shud know that this ur chipset bleeps up in psp emulation. Don't just put ur hopes up in playing psp games!!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by xeunskate(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
finally, i've gotten ma tl3 @ 13,500 in ikorodu area, any tips on charging it? grin
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
house plz can smone confrm if dis mtn bbc day 3gig is real cuz im abt to subscrb 4 it, it argnt tanx
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
ebuka144: N guys which antivirus is suitable for dis l3
Bros, antivirus apps on android are useless. In the sense that you can scan from now till 2moro, you no go see anything,na so you go dey waste MB download virus database. You just be carefull of any app you install,read user reviews before installing any app. I recommend you to google this app DX Toolbox.. Google am.. E no dey play store. It will cover all your needs

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
The only reason why I'm dropping my Q1 to pick the L3 is because, after using many android phones, I've realised that Android is sweeter on full touchscreens.. The bigger the screen,the sweeter,no matter the OS. Tecno Q1 screen small too small I no go lie
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
house plz can smone
confrm if dis mtn bbc day
3gig is real cuz im abt to
subscrb 4 it, it argnt tanx

house plz can smone
confrm if dis mtn bbc day
3gig is real cuz im abt to
subscrb 4 it, it argnt tanx
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mafia4life: Funny question. I thought you knew what is called "A smartphone".
Some people ask crazy questions a lot. Where is that guy that asked about Skype on this device. You should have checked on official Skype website. They mentioned Android being compatible with Skype
Don't u think u were too emotional. A fraction of the time and energy u directed towards expressing urself (typing) could have been used to provide an answer to my question. "NEVER EXAULT EMOTIONS ABOVE REASONING" especially as a man.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
luckshine:
I think so because my can minimise up to 10-12 apps at a glance and still working fine
Okay bro thanks...
what about the skype does it take minutes to sign out or sign in, and if no; did you download the skype yourself or you are using the one preinstalled in it..
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by luckshine: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Okay bro thanks...
what about the skype does it take minutes to sign out or sign in, and if no; did you download the skype yourself or you are using the one preinstalled in it..
I does nt take long to long to either sign in or sign out it all depend on ur network

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
ezeh isaac:

please be specific. The link is trouble - free, in fact that's where I downloaded mine and it's got no bugs. Just allow the download link to pop up before downloading
mehn, it is not going
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
ademony: hey Graviton! my SG Deadzone is not loading to the game... it returns to homesxreen frm d loadin page
do you have an internet connection?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Donpuffy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Bro i have handled the L3 and Q1 though not for long but this is what i noticed in the L3, with just about five apps minimised on it, it takes a few seconds to load the menu, and skype takes longer minutes to sign in or sign out; please is this just peculiar to the L3 i handled, because i would want to buy this L3 but i don't want to fall victim to what i already know; thanks for your information.
Haha, broda. Its a lie. I deliberately minimised 20 apps and it works really fine without any slowdown. Skype work v.well and easy to sign in,i use 3G sha.

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ademony(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Graviton: do you have an internet connection?
yes I do
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by enigmatique(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
ebuka144: N guy e dey chop ram wel hw i go take increase am witout rootin pls reply asap
Just go to the apps main menu. Touch the options key at the bottom-left part of the device, choose "Manage Apps", you'll see where the various apps are running, choose "ALL" at the top of the screen and you can now stop or disable any of the apps as you wish. Note that you can only disable follow-come apps, not uninstall them. I've already disabled NFS, Wild Zoo and Build a City. Just be careful about what you stop or disable, make you no go scatter the phone head. Let of know if I've been helpful.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
ademony:
yes I do
did you get it from Google play store
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by 1manmopol: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Na pple wey get beta/mature brain dey here..unlike d p3,n3 and d5 thread...hey.....dia attacking bad pass fabrigas own...dem too bad..kip it up guyz..am really impressed

2 Likes

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by symbian123(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
I just dey sidon dey look....lol
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by symbian123(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Make una abeg find solut ;Dion to this rooting stuff na.....
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
1manmopol: Na pple wey get beta/mature brain dey here..unlike d p3,n3 and d5 thread...hey.....dia attacking bad pass fabrigas own...dem too bad..kip it up guyz..am really impressed
Same with Q1 and N9 threads, you rarely find hidden posts there.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
someone should try this simple rooting method and get back to us
http://hdc-galaxy.com/how-to-root-any-chinese-android-running-android-4-0-ics4-1-jb/
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by bobojoshua(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
enigmatique:
Just go to the apps main menu. Touch the options key at the bottom-left part of the device, choose "Manage Apps", you'll see where the various apps are running, choose "ALL" at the top of the screen and you can now stop or disable any of the apps as you wish. Note that you can only disable follow-come apps, not uninstall them. I've already disabled NFS, Wild Zoo and Build a City. Just be careful about what you stop or disable, make you no go scatter the phone head. Let of know if I've been helpful.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ademony(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Graviton: did you get it from Google play store
no o from one site lyk dat
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Guy wetin u mean by app menu were i fit c am. N i no understand d word diable is it d same wit uninstall

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.