Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,379 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread (361357 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno L3 Vs P3 - Clash Of The Brothers!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by OCTAVO: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2013
jreyez:

I wouldnt say just battery life, it help a lot more.
Pls tell us how. cheesy
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:30am On Jul 27, 2013
I've read about the way Android uses
RAM. And the common saying is
"available memory is wasted memory".
Android clears out RAM that it needs by
clearing out inactive apps or apps last
used in the task list. So if you're sitting
with 100 MB free...that is 100 MB you're
simply not using at all. So, IMO, the CPU
is the real bottleneck and if you want a
faster performing phone, you get the
faster processor.

Just So you know, Dualcore dosent just help in saving battery life it also help in other ways
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Where the dual-core was meant to excel
was in the consumption of media, or in
use with graphically intensive applications
and games. cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Mafia4life: Dualcore this single core that. Do you guys even know how it affects android devices? It DOESN'T increase speed. It only shares task to avoid one cpu being used by all processes. The main concept of Dualcore or multiple cores was to save battery life and NOT SPEED.

I wouldnt say you are wrong bcoz With the introduction of a dual-core
processor, there should be some
improvements in the stamina of the
device. The theory is that rather than
maxing the single core out and burning
right through your battery life, the two
cores will work together and ideally take
half of the load each.cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Cleared my point cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2013
dhrey: but wait,i tot dey said it was dual core.
Bros the thing tire me oh, na only one person for here done confirm say na single core, i just wished say tecno make this phone dua core then add extra cash maybe 500 or 1k join (that is, if no be dua core) atleast give an alternative to Q1 not confusion to Q1. haba Tecno.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Mafia4life: Dualcore this single core that. Do you guys even know how it affects android devices? It DOESN'T increase speed. It only shares task to avoid one cpu being used by all processes. The main concept of Dualcore or multiple cores was to save battery life and NOT SPEED.
After i learnt that l3 might be single core i did an extensive read on cores, and i foundout that dual core run faster than single cores; which is obvious because two good heads are better than one.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
Bros the thing tire me oh, na only one person for here done confirm say na single core, i just wished say tecno make this phone dua core then add extra cash maybe 500 or 1k join (that is, if no be dua core) atleast give an alternative to Q1 not confusion to Q1. haba Tecno.

Its single core... Never dual-core cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter:
After i learnt that l3 might be single core i did an extensive read on cores, and i foundout that dual core run faster than single cores; which is obvious because two good heads are better than one.

Good understanding, because dual-core got lots of features
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 10:00am On Jul 27, 2013
When I mean it doesn't increase speed. This is my explanation. If you are converting or doing a hard task alone. The estimated time given for a dual core phones will be the same for a quad core phone. A single core running @1.6ghz is faster than a Quadcore running @1.0Ghz each. The cores helps to pick another task instead of allowing a single cpu to do all jobs by sharing its clock rate. Also it saves battery because when a cpu is fully clocking @ high rate because of multiple process, the battery falls too quick but multiple cores pick each task at low clock speed. This makes it use less power
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2013
The reason why I posted this is :
People think a dual core @1.0Ghz each means the speed of the phone is 2.0Ghz
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 10:08am On Jul 27, 2013
Mafia4life: When I mean it doesn't increase speed. This is my explanation. If you are converting or doing a hard task alone. The estimated time given for a dual core phones will be the same for a quad core phone. A single core running @1.6ghz is faster than a Quadcore running @1.0Ghz each. The cores helps to pick another task instead of allowing a single cpu to do all jobs by sharing its clock rate. Also it saves battery because when a cpu is fully clocking @ high rate because of multiple process, the battery falls too quick but multiple cores pick each task at low clock speed. This makes it use less power

I agree with you, all im trying to say is that , Dualcore processors are also effective in other ways, other than just battery life. cool
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2013
PlZ ooh mates how do I go abt dis vpn of a tin how do I download it and make it work tanx in advance cuz I can't browse any more
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2013
Google is not working @the moment..

View screenshot of the error message

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2013
chrisgt: PlZ ooh mates how do I go abt dis vpn of a tin how do I download it and make it work tanx in advance cuz I can't browse any more

Visit this thread and make your request

https://www.nairaland.com/1374304/request-android-applications-games-download
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2013
we go argue about dual core or we go talk on how to hack this phone?? Make una no provoke the mobile spirit inside me oo.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Q1
not to good battery
5mp
qwerty
dual core
4.0 ics
L3
better battery
3mp
single core
4.1 jelly bean
Seriously what can be confusing than choosing between this two?
you can't ignore this you can't pick that..... Tecno are begining to give me hard times and i don't like it.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Peterwizzy: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2013
ZesusHVWritter: Q1
not to good battery
5mp
qwerty
dual core
4.0 ics
L3
better battery
3mp
single core
4.1 jelly bean
you can't ignore this you can't pick that..... Tecno are begining to give me hard times and i don't like it.

I don think i don tire guy go for anyone jare.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2013
So far, so good

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Stevosty: 10:56am On Jul 27, 2013
[/color]This one wey android phones don turn professional use, who get all the time for this. Na wa[color=#006600]This one wey android phones don turn professional use, who get all the time for this. Na waThis one wey android phones don turn professional use, who get all the time for this. Na wa
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Graviton(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2013
ezeh isaac:

You had better done that
just downloaded B1...moving on to the Apk but it is Not downloading from 4Shared.com
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by GodswillAJudins(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2013
not to good battery
5mp
qwerty
dual core
4.0 ics
L3
better battery
3mp
single core
4.1 jelly bean

I have the two phones l3 is better o but q1 is also cool.
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2013
jreyez:

Visit this thread and make your request

https://www.nairaland.com/1374304/request-android-applications-games-download
if u cant solve my prb let dos who can help cuz i can see people are using it who nos maybe dat wut u are using

1 Like

Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2013
PlZ ooh mates how do I go
abt dis vpn of a tin how do
I download it and make it
work tanx in advance cuz I
can't browse any more i dey waht ooh
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Treasure28: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
pls which music player can I download on my Sweet L3
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
not to good battery
5mp
qwerty
dual core
4.0 ics
L3
better battery
3mp
single core
4.1 jelly bean

Q1's cool, buh, L3's Great!!!
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
jreyez: For those that cant keep up with the droid vpn, just do glo bis..... It works on all android devices. cool

Meanwhile, those who needs droid vpn premium account should visit this thread

are you sure it works??
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Graviton: just downloaded B1...moving on to the Apk but it is Not downloading from 4Shared.com

please be specific. The link is trouble - free, in fact that's where I downloaded mine and it's got no bugs. Just allow the download link to pop up before downloading
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ezehisaac(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Treasure28: pls which music player can I download on my Sweet L3

Why not try TTpod
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ademony(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
hey Graviton! my SG Deadzone is not loading to the game... it returns to homesxreen frm d loadin page
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by Paschal007: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
ezeh isaac:

please be specific. The link is trouble - free, in fact that's where I downloaded mine and it's got no bugs. Just allow the download link to pop up before downloading

yeah I had the same problem downloading from 4shared.com. Wasted over 300mb trying to download pes from there. are you using L3?
Re: Tecno L3 Discussion Thread by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
Judinho59:

Q1's cool, buh, L3's Great!!!
Bro i have handled the L3 and Q1 though not for long but this is what i noticed in the L3, with just about five apps minimised on it, it takes a few seconds to load the menu, and skype takes longer minutes to sign in or sign out; please is this just peculiar to the L3 i handled, because i would want to buy this L3 but i don't want to fall victim to what i already know; thanks for your information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (242) (Reply)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.