Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Do You Compare Your Present Job With Blogging? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Compare Your Present Job With Blogging? (395 Views)

Should You Stick To Your Present Job Or Quit? / Compare Bank Charges For Nigerians Abroad! / Richard Branson And Mike Adenuga: Compare And Contrast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Compare Your Present Job With Blogging? by dammylarey(m): 2:49am On Jul 10, 2013
DO YOU COMPARE YOUR PRESENT JOB WITH BLOGGING?[center][/center][color=#990000][/color]
If you find my article about “Do You Compare Your Present Job With Blogging” to be quite offensive, well it should so; don’t even expect an apology from me ok! I know you would want to ask me why am sounding harsh and hard which is different from my usual tender and persuasive approach and way of expression? If you care to know….. Your present job sucks and I think you should know that.
At this junction I want you to be very careful jumping to conclusion about what I just revealed about present job my friend afterall it is where your accumulated monthly bills payments is sourced from and the rest of the daily expenses including miscellaneous is considered too. Hold on there! and pick a nap or relax because I am very serious about what am talking to you about today comparing your present job with blogging.
This is the reason you must listen to me because I have being there you know, worked several white collar jobs as a school teacher also done various casual jobs alongside my education and career support and work in financing institutions all these together are sucks because am not compensated to the proportion of the input into the job so you got what I mean now when I said your present job sucks.
Now, back to our topic of discussion for today Do you Compare Your Present Job With Blogging? It is a question so; while you are read this write up kindly provide me the answer as it affects you as a person in the comment box blow so I could know your stack on the matter.

The main purpose of my communication today is about you starting your very business or company probably on part-time or small scale and live the life of your dreams…how you ask? read below to find.
http://boomoffice.com/blog/set-up-your-first-boom-office/do-you-compare-your-present-job-with-blogging/

(1) (Reply)

A.G.O For Sale Available Trucking / Development Of Wheat Flour Milling Machine / Commercial Property At Kudirat Abiola Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.