Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure (762 Views)

Wike To Approach Amaechi On Completion Of Airport In Port Harcourt / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure / Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by Aderostock(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2013
By Olasunkanmi Akoni and Monsur Olowoopejo

GOVERNOR Babatunde Fashola of Lagos, yesterday, advised pupils in the country especially in Lagos, to be security conscious, “avoid talking to or accepting gifts from strangers whenever their parents or guardians are not around them.”
This came as the state presented cheques worth
N752.95 million to the families of 101 deceased
staff members of the State Universal Basic Education Board, SUBEB, who died between 2010 and 2012, as insurance package.
Fashola who spoke during a visit by the pupils and teachers of Corona school, at the State House, Alausa, said “You have to listen attentively to your teachers and parent always and study hard in order to be successful in life.”
The governor announced to his audience that after completing his tenure, he would like to continue life in the teaching profession.

…On the distribution of cheques
The government paid the money to families of the 101 deceased staff members who were mainly primary school teachers that died between June 2010 and May 2012.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/fashola-nwabueze-differ-on-single-term-tenure-for-president-govs/
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by dasparrow: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2013
@Post

Well done Uncle Fashola. More grease to your elbows sir. Teaching? Chai, such a humble leader. other governors take note.
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by OgaTheTop2: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Teacher! That's a goood one. I can't wait so I could send my 9 children to his school.

cool
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by Wendyslim(f): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Abeg he no go fit Joor
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by k2039: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Well done Uncle Fashola. More grease to your elbows sir. Teaching? Chai, such a humble leader. other governors take note.
Only a learner will conclude that he is humble because he says he will become a teacher after his tenure.

Wendyslim: Abeg he no go fit Joor
I wonder where he will get the time, I definitely he has other political ambitions after completing his tenure and teaching is not the kind of political appointment he wants.
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by Aderostock(m): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2013
k2039: Only a learner will conclude that he is humble because he says he will become a teacher after his tenure.

I wonder where he will get the time, I definitely he has other political ambitions after completing his tenure and teaching is not the kind of political appointment he wants.

must you type? hypocrite like you. maybe you should direct this to your Governor in Anambra.
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by k2039: 9:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Aderostock:

must you type? hypocrite like you. maybe you should direct this to your Governor in Anambra.
Goofball, must you tribalize everything.
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2013
I beleive he meant teaching at the universities!
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by na2day(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Teaching ke? shocked
The Aso rock chair is there for his taking naa cheesy
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by pistol: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2013
That's good for him.
Maybe cos all the political space has been colonized by the grandmaster leaving him fashola with no sphere of influence.
Doubt if the emperor will follow him.
I guess it won't be lucrative for the kingmaker.
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by dridowu: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2013
Brf
Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by julioralph(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2013
Or perhaps a lecturer

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Become Teacher After The Completion Of His Tenure by Akshow: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2013
fashola for presidency. haterzz roger dat

(1) (Reply)

Chief Edwin Clark: The Man Making Enemies For Goodluck Jonathan / I Questions Jonah Jang's Achievements In Respect Of Human Capital Development / Obi Rallies Support For Candidate From Anambra North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.