Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) (44653 Views)

Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Photo: Fashola Meets With Ambode & All APC Guber Aspirants For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by akins56(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
YOU ARE WELCOME MA . . . Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, SAN (left) welcoming his former Bible knowledge teacher at Birch Freeman High School, Surulere, Mrs. Felicia Iyabode Adefunke Akinola (right) during her courtesy visit to the Governor at the Lagos House, Ikeja on Monday, December 22, 2014. Mrs. Akinola taught the young pupil, Babatunde Fashola Bible knowledge in 1976 and it was a warm reunion when she visited him in the Office on the Governor’s invitation on Monday 38 years after.

http://abdoolwahab..in/2014/12/joy-emotions-as-fashola-meets-secondary.html

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Richiy(f): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
See why teachers should take it easy when handling pupils and students? Because you don't know who you are teaching.

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by donphilopus: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice one sir. But if I were him sha, I would have also invited my University Lecturers. Make he for show them say, since they thought he would be a nobody if he didn't 'block' his way out, today he's a living testimony. cheesy Nigerian Lecturers being forcing their students into illegal businesses just to get good grades.

Nice one @oga Fash!!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2014
This man love the cameras like a Hollywood star, everything to him is news. Mtcheww NEXT

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by olaric(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2014
That teacher must have influenced his life positively. The good thing about this Governor is that he is not a fanatic in terms of religion; here he is honouring his Bible Knowledge teacher.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
The financial life of d said teacher will never remain the same.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by rozayx5(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2014
the woman must be very proud cheesy

too bad teachers dont get their recognition

32 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Tolexander: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2014
This is the season for locating one's former classmates, students and teachers . Since our politicians' classmates and students have been asked to identify themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by oziegbe2015: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2014
In the woman's mind she would say yes that was my pupil i thaught back then, i am proud he is practising the knwoledge he learnt frm me. Not like gej teacher that would deny him like peter, and say no, cluelessnes is not in my gene, and i didnt teach him the economics he is using to destroy nigeria economy

116 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by jaysniggs: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This man love the cameras like a Hollywood star, everything to him is news. Mtcheww. NEXT

You'll just die of hating.
How do you grow when you hate?

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by ifex370(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2014
nice

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by gneisss: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
dats nice, this is how all this my lecturer will be visiting me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Cool to know undecided
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by lawrencemleopo: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
wow.

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Ovialekhe(f): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Good.this shows how humble he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Wow!...This is lovely. She'll be very proud of him.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by ayusco85(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
please help my xmas chicken just escaped.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by naijaboiy: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
jaysniggs:

You'll just die of hating.
How do you grow when you hate?
The way you people easily conclude someone is a hater really baffles me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Jaymima(f): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Good one. His parents must be liberal muslims then, allowing their child to receive Christian Religous Knowledge. The fanatical ones especially those core northerners won't hear of that.

14 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by devigblegble: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by charitybabe: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
kool, i can imagine how it feels
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Blackchampion(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This man love the cameras like a Hollywood star, everything to him is news. Mtcheww NEXT
Stop hating

17 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Wow.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by HACKPASTOR(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Good of them.
Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Madawaki01(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
A MUSLIM HONOURING HIS BIBLE KNOWLEDGE TEACHER ,..I LOVE YORUBAS MEHN!!!IF ONLY ALL THIS NORTHERNERS AND OTHER SOUTHERNERS CAN JUST BE LIKE THEM

39 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
The Joy of a Teacher is to see her student(s) reach the height of their professional calling. Fashola has made his Teacher proud as a distinguished Lawyer by rising to the rank of a SAN and as a Politician, by becoming one of the most performing governor in this dispensation. God bless both of them

20 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Davidbee(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Last time I checked, dis man is a muslim

1 Like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by deejayterabyte(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Wats ur own? Carry go oga fash!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by MMotimo: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Very nice, teachers should strive to leave their students with positive memories. For some kids, the teacher is the only caring adult in their life and they can influence as much as a parent can.

God bless teachers

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Richiy:
See why teachers should take it easy when handling pupils and students? Because you don't know who you are teaching.

It doesn't matter, all kids should be treated with care and equally.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
publicity stunt...what next?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo-Award: Yale University Responds To Withdraw Call / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / EFCC: Rivers Officials Withdrew ₦118 Billion In Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.