Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Dontdatehimgirl.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dontdatehimgirl.com (3225 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dontdatehimgirl.com by OsunAmazon: 8:32pm On May 19, 2008
We have www.dontdatehimgirl.com here in the US where you can register the name of a playa to protect other girls from falling prey to them.I've personally seen some Nigerian names registered in that site.

Ladies: Will it not be a good thing to have such sites in Naija where you can run any guys name to see what he's up to? It may also help to curb the STD epidemic in Nigeria.

Guys: Will you get mad if you find out that your EX that you PLAYED listed your name there?

I prospose for DontDateHimGirl.com(Nigerian version).
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by sheniqua: 8:40pm On May 19, 2008
funmi how do you know of things like these shocked shocked shocked
this girl na wa for you o
It looks like you've been wronged quite a few times judging from your threads here as hotfunmi, topbooty, needlelady and now osunamazon.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by OsunAmazon: 8:45pm On May 19, 2008
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 19, 2008
Omg @ the website, do these men know that they are up there?  shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by nana(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2008
lmao. . .y'all made them stars. . hehe. . .
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by OsunAmazon: 8:53pm On May 19, 2008
Omg @ the website, do these men know that they are up there?

I bet you some Nairaland men are up in there. I wont be surprised if I find 4play in there.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2008
OsunAmazon:

I bet you some Nairaland men are up in there. I wont be surprised if I find 4play in there.
nawa o, exposure  shocked embarassed sad
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by sheniqua: 8:55pm On May 19, 2008
ibkaye:

Omg @ the website, do these men know that they are up there?  shocked lipsrsealed

Honestly that is so sick
If men started similar sites posting pictures of women describing them as ashewo gold diggers and good for nothing whores,we'll be up in arms.
But here scorned women have the audacity to post pictures and names of past lovers with their  tales by moonlight.
What reasonable woman would descend that low.
Those women are no better either.
They are probably low life and psychotic too as they choose to describe these men as.
People should learn to move on after a relationship doesn't work out rather than seek revenge.
That is pathetic.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by RampantT(f): 9:36pm On May 19, 2008
@Funmi
are you kidding me? Ppl actually got time to make such a website? shocked

That is just . . .just. . anywaz, no surprise some naija men dey full that thread.

Yahoo yahoo ppl
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by Xerxes1(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2008
sheniqua:

Honestly that is so sick
If men started similar sites posting pictures of women describing them as ashewo gold diggers and good for nothing whores,we'll be up in arms.
But here scorned women have the audacity to post pictures and names of past lovers with their  tales by moonlight.
What reasonable woman would descend that low.
Those women are no better either.
They are probably low life and psychotic too as they choose to describe these men as.
People should learn to move on after a relationship doesn't work out rather than seek revenge.
That is pathetic.

HELL hath no fury like a woman scorned. grin tongue
Don't worry, guys will soon make theirs.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by acidrop(f): 9:37pm On May 19, 2008
i like the site because i get to know and date all the playa, for revenge
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by RampantT(f): 9:38pm On May 19, 2008
acidrop:

i like the site because i get to know and date all the playa, for revenge
Yea, let's leave it to the princess shocked
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by merge(f): 9:39pm On May 19, 2008
It is a good site but hopefully the women are saying the truth too.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 19, 2008
just a quicky. . . . u seem to spend so much time on the internet doing fucc all.
now u go on the internet to look for "cheats?" c'mon, pick your nose or something. that'd be something better to do with ur time.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by merge(f): 9:46pm On May 19, 2008
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by RampantT(f): 9:48pm On May 19, 2008
merge:

http://dontdatehimgirl.com/posts/31018/

check this out. shocked

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuum!!! Even as cruel as I am, I dare not make such a post shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by merge(f): 9:49pm On May 19, 2008
I did not create it. I just found it.

what are you talking about?

I was just surprised to find it.

RampantT:

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuum!!! Even as cruel as I am, I dare not make such a post shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by RampantT(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2008
merge:

I did not create it. I just found it.

what are you talking about?

I was just surprised to find it.

Oh, I know you didn't create it, am just saying, that whoever did that is just ridiculous smiley
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by merge(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2008
RampantT:

Oh, I know you didn't create it, am just saying, that whoever did that is just ridiculous smiley

Yeah I know.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by Sisikill: 9:58pm On May 19, 2008
sheniqua:

funmi how do you know of things like these shocked shocked shocked
this girl na wa for you o
It looks like you've been wronged quite a few times judging from your threads here as hotfunmi, topbooty, needlelady and now osunamazon.

Rotflmao. . .na real wa indeed. You gotta admire the girl, she knows where to find them.

I saw a dateline or 20/20 report on this. The idea sounds neat on paper, unfortunately some girls who have studied vindictiveness at the footstool of Glen Close's character in Fatal Attraction, use it to get back at guys who they think done did them wrong. One poor guy had to hire some kind of internet watchman to monitor what context his name shows up on the web.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by Sisikill: 10:15pm On May 19, 2008
merge:

check this out. shocked

ROTFLMAOPIMP. . .this one thought "Screw it" with all the one name here, another name there and decided to go for the whole lot.

LMAO wipes tears
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by chika98: 10:29pm On May 19, 2008
This site is old news jor
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by savanaha: 11:03pm On May 19, 2008
There should be one dedicated to men as well.

It's so funny that when a woman gets screwed over my one Nigerian man all are evil. But the fight on there was hilarious one person that had the time and patience tore those other people apart. ha
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by tpia: 12:47am On May 20, 2008
excerpts:

he confessed that he was bipolar

then he began emailing me photos of his penis, saying that "If women could just SEE it first, then my height wouldn't be such a dealbreaker

(he) just doesn't understand that in THIS country, each generation recreates themselves, rather than trying to create some sort of class heirarchy by listing their parent's accomplishments

His username is "handleswell481": but trust me, he DOES NOT handle well on a date.

Don't date him, girl. Unless you're hot for bipolar,psychotic, dwarves!

ah ah- see as them finish this guy!!! shocked shocked

and yet they will still continue to date naija guys oh! Must be the sweet talking.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by acidrop(f): 2:01am On May 20, 2008
merge:

check this out. shocked

WOW that is a bot harsh, what did they do to her to that extent, they must have really show her pepper mehn
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by OsunAmazon: 5:08am On May 20, 2008
There should be one dedicated to men as well.

Why? A gentleman is supposed to let a woman have her way all the time. Only touts that will go and paint women black there.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by OsunAmazon: 5:11am On May 20, 2008
It is a good site but hopefully the women are saying the truth too
Thats the only problem with the idea. People being biased,racists,tribalists etc. There is bound to be a high level of tribalism if it is introduced in Nigeria but the core idea of the database is to help women stay off bad men.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by savanaha: 5:14am On May 20, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Why? A gentleman is supposed to let a woman have her way all the time. Only touts that will go and paint women black there.

So there should be gentlemen and no ladies. I believe in equal opportunity everything and if a woman can make a fool of herself so can a man.

Also those women are just scorned and their behavior is lame if not stupid. Get back the way it hurts rather than a site where the pictures of most of the men are not present anyways. All most of those ladies do is generalize about Nigerian men.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by Nobody: 7:06am On May 20, 2008
Blimey! That's one hell of a site.

A lot of bile, and spite flowing too. undecided
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by babyx(f): 9:50am On May 20, 2008
@Poster
That site is not very encouraging, We have all been hurt , YES, but wat that site is about is not addressing HURTS its creating more, Did u read those curses n swearing, in the POSTS, ? Thats not 9ja style, we dont talk like that, is all dirt everywhere sad sad sad sad
YUCK embarassed
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by OsunAmazon: 10:17am On May 20, 2008
@Poster
That site is not very encouraging, We have all been hurt , YES, but what that site is about is not addressing HURTS its creating more, Did u read those curses n swearing, in the POSTS, ? Thats not Nigeria style, we don't talk like that, is all dirt everywhere
YUCK

Most of these women were severely taken advantage of by these wolves in mens clothing. Nothing can heal that in the life of a woman.
Re: Dontdatehimgirl.com by OsunAmazon: 10:20am On May 20, 2008
So there should be gentlemen and no ladies. I believe in equal opportunity everything and if a woman can make a fool of herself so can a man.
Have you heard of affirmative action? The oppressed in the society are given some priviledges and thats why women have every right to write on that website. White men are the least priviledged because they just have no room for error and are seen to be unhindered by any factor. In the same vein, women are the most oppressed in our society today especially black women. If you want those priviledges, then grow a veejay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want My Boyfriend Back! / Nl Girl's: / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.