Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) (32449 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Airforce1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sulhu@peace:
This is nothing but rivalry.

Which rivalry?

MJ is bigger than tonto in the entertainment industry

MJ is happily married with a lovely child to show for it while tonto on the other hand is still very much single and don't even have a man of her own.

Mj is law abiding while tonto is a chain smoker, a drug addict, bleached up and a cheap pro sti tute.

Mercy has a good heart..don't forget she donated #700,000 to save OJB... while tonto dikeh on the other hand is tight fisted (stingy)

Mercy is God fearing while Toto decay is an evil forest witch, an enemy of progress.

Mercy is bootiliciously endowned while tonto looks so fragile,

Mercy's daughter purity is an american citizen while tonto's love child is in the village with her grand ma cuz the man that impregnated her back in secondary turned down paternity. Lmmaaaoooo grin grin grin

So how are they rivals
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Tundecool(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
johnstar: So na my mercy johnson u dey insult like dis Lord have mercy on me......... Bt na GOD go damage u der... Oloshi sad sad, werey omoh undecided

Oga u dey vex gan oO!
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Fananda: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
419nigga: Tonto dike needs rehab!!! Her backside needs some of these-----
LDKMD
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by albacete(m): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
[size=16pt]There is only one MJ and that is Michael Jackson .
So small Tonto don big reach to dey beef d late king of pop?[/size]
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by funshiba(m): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
This Totolet has lost her sanity........ eh yah....
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nancywealth(f): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
tonto abi na toto dick don't deserve to be called a celebrity. she is just a silly, nasty, arrogant, animal
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by dabrake(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Like we will be expecting a new track from dickeh. #publicityStunt
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by bojohns: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto dike stop insulting my sister or i go to to decay u
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
olympus: This woman called tonto dike ehen, na wa oo! I think she is rude! Or what do you guys think?

I love bad bittches that's my fuccking problem.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Deko1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mj vs. Td
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by clemtony(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Otondo dike...I tout u r wise.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Tafee(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
aiya i won,t mind marrying dis tonto dikeh just forgive me na love dey do me
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Tafee(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2013
aiya i won,t mind marrying dis tonto dikeh just forgive me na love dey do me
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by cosify: 6:02am On Jul 12, 2013
How true is this?If it is ,then i think Tonto is uncivilised and unable to bridle her tongue.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2013
I wonder why she always put her hand in that place Is the place scratchy YUCK!

sad

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by ladyflavour(f): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2013
shocked sleeping bobi inside top.tonto pls close dat slippers. lipsrsealed. Face ur life and live mj alone. Shwooooooooo.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by bumshasha: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
tonto or wats dt ur stupid name, wats ur problem sef,y cant u jst shut ur mouth if u dnt ve anytin to say, u r so so stupid, MJ no be ur mate, u tink is easy to b mother and also wants to go back to work?yeye u r d bitch if u dnt knw, idiot mtchew tongue
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2013
Tonto dick is ntin bt r-eratd. She is amg d most hated fan so far. I dnt lyk anytin abt ha. MJ kari gooooo!
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by sallyBinta(f): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2013
Toto dike d moda of all foolish pple....just dat point were she decides 2 tell her own story....useles jobless bitchy brainless she goat....u disgust me 2 d bones ....classles bitchm...mercy is so above u get a damn life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Arrives In Amsterdam (Photos) / Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.