Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) (32448 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto is one actress i admire alot...i dont respèct her but i admire her.She no dey luk uche face at all....btw,hope dey settle soon
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Samuelfriday: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
dis so called fool i dnt blame cus SHE is all jobless@ ANTY TONTO
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Rastamann: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
She is a no person. I wonder why Senu and his Nairaland collaborators are trying to promote her idioticity and ignoramus?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by OgaTheTop2: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
..and this na Seun's gf. Useless and 'productless' winch.

sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Timijo(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
olympus: This woman called tonto dike ehen, na wa oo! I think she is rude! Or what do you guys think?
What do you want us to do now? When the price of garri is still high in the market.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by oluking: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Like a friend of my would say "shioo obo ti oo dun" grin
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by scientology(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
Seun Osewa CEO nairalnad is the biggest cause of thr tontoletics nuisance....he keeps promoting her...and i wonder why?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by adesinakehinde: 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto I no u have a small brain, but I ever no it's as dull as this.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by oluking: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
scientology: Seun Osewa CEO nairalnad is the biggest cause of thr tontoletics nuisance....he keeps promoting her...and i wonder why?

i for tell you.but seun go vex grin
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Krasid(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2013
When old age start catching up with tonto,she will wish for any husband.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Airforce1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
olympus: Are u for real? So tonto has a child?

Yes tonto charity dikeh has a love child..
But unfortunately the useless man that got her pregnant turned down paternity.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
vivian belema: Tonto aka The most UselessGirlIn9ja. MJ all d way

E sure me sey she better pass you.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Broker23(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Why it dat u always seek for attention miss tonto? Mj is far better than u so i suggest u stop embarassing urself
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Is Mercy Johnson the only MJ? I tire o.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
IM NEITHER MJ
NOR AM I A FOLLOWER OF MJ
<ROLLS OVER AND RELEASES A LOUD FART>
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by honeikate(f): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto Dike is childish..gosh!!! Find urself a husband so U̶̲̥̅̊ can be like mj,she don beat U̶̲̥̅̊ hands down grin [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by omobusola(f): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44]Until I see proof, this news is a lie[
What other proof are u lokking for, is dat not it on twitter?
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Desdola(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
That Nairaland where every news about Tonto Dike must make d front page.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by vislabraye(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto just wants to be controversial cos people are giving her attention. She's jus pathetic.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
What do you expect from marijuana smoker?
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Temptee101(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Taylor184: Tonto is one actress i admire alot...i dont respèct her but i admire her.She no dey luk uche face at all....btw,hope dey settle soon
Settle with who? MJ nor even get her time. Tonto always tinks nd behaves lyk a baby. Check out her singing na, neva seen sm1 who craves for attention lyk she does. She can even kill to get it
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by albacete(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
the meaning of Tonto
T -- the
O -- only
N -- naija
T -- tout
O -- out there

bookmark dis page for d meaning of her 2nd name

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
*singing in MI's voice* ONLY 1 MJ DAT I KNOW, MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Akwuna nwanyi undecided
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
Temptee101: Settle with who? MJ nor even get her time. Tonto always tinks nd behaves lyk a baby. Check out her singing na, neva seen sm1 who craves for attention lyk she does. She can even kill to get it
and seems lyk she's gettin d attention she wants...isn't it?One thing we nigerians dont know is dat,the more we criticise her,the more popular she gets...btw,i tink im gonna tel my boy(seun)to tel hz boiz(mods) to stop puttin tonto dike's topic on d Front Page....
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Austeenxx: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
Uhm.. Who's MJ? Micheal Jackson?

Anyways, let the verbal Clasico begin! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Emmysteve(m): 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
must she call everybody bastard? i think she has a bastard son.
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Austeenxx: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2013
click2cbn: *singing in MI's voice* ONLY 1 MJ DAT I KNOW, MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!
Your head dey there, Sire. cheesy
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by WorldwarIII: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
She seems not to be the only fool, it includes that person that made this news by bringing it to frontpage !
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by stantob(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2013
Who is tonto dikeh?
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Sulhupeace: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is nothing but rivalry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS / Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.