Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) (32441 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Mercy Johnson and Mary Remy Attend Movie Premiere in London / Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie's Hot Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
This woman called tonto dike ehen, na wa oo! I think she is rude! Or what do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by chinweasaa(f): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
U no well

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by IamCedMitchell(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
its such a pity u're so "chicken-brained" tonto..
get ova urself sweetie..
mj don pass u,she don pass u.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lol@ mj done pass u
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Saraben(f): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
if ds is true den tonto is a kid nd a fool she doesnt rep engine student at all...shame on ya..carry on mj

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by iamdsam: 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tonto Dike dey kill herself for music wah nor fit her anyday. She better go find something else to do
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Elxandre(m): 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
like if you think tonto dikke is a R~eratd.

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Gratia(f): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tonto dike attention seeker,get lost!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by johnstar(m): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
So na my mercy johnson u dey insult like dis Lord have mercy on me......... Bt na GOD go damage u der... Oloshi sad sad, werey omoh undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
F1ng,,er,,,,,,ing her self with her trousers on and with her 3rd finger cheesy intresting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by 419nigga(m): 12:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto dike needs rehab!!! Her backside needs some of these-----

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2013
I don't even decipher what she just type lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2013
mayapop: I don't even decipher what she just type lipsrsealed
Me too oh!!!!
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Mynd44: 3:11am On Jul 11, 2013
Until I see proof, this news is a lie
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Chimerase(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Until I see proof, this news is a lie
its tru I saw it on twitter, am one of her fellowers, it happened yesterday afternoon embarassed
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Mynd44: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Chimerase: its tru I saw it on twitter, am one of her fellowers, it happened yesterday afternoon embarassed
Screen shots? Links? Anything to validate your assertions would work wonders here
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Hyperchi(m): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Dat wat u get when u follow ppl with no regard 4 their fans, me i follow ppl i can learn frm not mugu.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by ChainBlinger: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2013
#TeamTotoUnited
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by SlyIg(f): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
Screen shots? Links? Anything to validate your assertions would work wonders here
can you pleas type out the tweet here? I'm on mobile now and its not bold enough for my viewing.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Mynd44: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2013
SlyIg: can you pleas type out the tweet here? I'm on mobile now and its not bold enough for my viewing.
Ask the OP and those who say it is true
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by vivianbelema(f): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto aka The most UselessGirlIn9ja. MJ all d way
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by immkels(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2013
Lol this babe can like to find attention! We go soon see am 4 front page.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by sexyjessy(f): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2013
toto decay respect urslf...anuofia
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by honorbule(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2013
this girl neva know say she don grow?
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Airforce1(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2013
Toto decay shut up cuz mj is not n your level
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2013
will someone pls stick a fat d1kc in this girrls mouth to make her keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Airforce1(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto dikeh has a bastard child in the village.... No joke.

Mercy please remind her that..... Lmmaaaooo grin
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by donasere(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2013
grin mods go soon cawi am go front page

.....tonto versus MJ....

Passing by!!!
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
Those tweets are real! They belong to tonto
Airforce1: Tonto dikeh has a bastard child in the village.... No joke.

Mercy please remind her that..... Lmmaaaooo grin
. Are u for real? So tonto has a child?
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by Skywalker5(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tonto frontpage again.. Mods i hail ooooo
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by darenxy732: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
liv dis gal jare
Re: Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) by badoist(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
whats d biggo with calling sm1 a fool, tonto must always make FP 4 NL, we finally give up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Perform Manya At #30BillionConcert (Video) / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts / Beverly Osu Celebrates 27th Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.