Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Offer To Design Fake Bank Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Offer To Design Fake Bank Website (2553 Views)

I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? / Offer To Write E-book,web Content, Or E- Newsletter For Websites Or Blogs / Offer To Cartoon For Websites And Blogs And Magazines And Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by kingthreat(m): 3:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
dansmog++:
Nigerians like to hear encouraging words even if what they are doing is bad. Every time i visit webmaster board, i like reading to the end(not saying i dont others to the end) any thread that have graphicsplus comments.

Truth be told, all what graphicsplus said is right, to those who said his words are usually harsh, should read the css chanllenge thread, where he encourage, appreciate and praised someone. He does this often.

People just dont want to accept the truth, if we have everyone encouraging you, without nobody telling you the truth, then you are on the wrong spot.

truth is very bitter, that is why i like the OP for not condenming the comments of GP. because he understands. I believe graphicsplus is a successful and experience web developer(he is in the biz and understands several things) this is someone we should not lose.. I think if Linus Torvald was to be on NL, according to you guys 'harsh words' he used that even more than graphicsplus, he will tell you it is better to be frank, and open online.

The post on this board was simply about a guy dissuading people from doing evil despite temptations at hand. Graphicsplus chose to use the wrong of his past to make the OP seem like a criminal who should be incarcerated. It's just like a prostitute giving a testimony in church of how she became born-again and the pastor condemning her for being a prostitute in the first place. If she didn't realise it was wrong why would she give a testimony. That is a perfect analogy here.

When it comes to professionalism and experience, Graphicsplus has nothing to offer except to people learning the basics of HTML or CSS. Compared to Yawa, databoy, Afols, etc, there's nothing really terrific about him else from his criticisms. Nothing wrong in playing the bad guy, but like the Mod said, let him that be without sin cast the first stone.

5 Likes

Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by talk2hb1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Conscience crisis
Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by dansmog(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
I would have loved to reply all the comments that quoted mine. But we just have to stop it here. And please stop comparing GP with yawa, afols, and the ones you listed. a css challenge was brought up by Gp, but it was only nollyJ that got it right apart from Gp. Those people you mentioned viewed and am sure followed the thread.

I can say that omo-to-dun, dualcore, pc guru, nollyJ etc. damn those guys are good..

I know we have better and good + experience developers/designers here, GP inclusive.
Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by dansmog(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
i respect yawatide for her ever good non ending helping hand she gives to newbies like me. shout-out to you Yawatide and every other developers and designers. One love, and happy coding and designing
Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by talk2me006(m): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2013
get us right!
we do know gp is knowledgable. we are talking on his bad side and he doesnt want to admit it.
Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by talk2me006(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2013
dansmog++:
i respect yawatide for her ever good non ending helping hand she gives to newbies like me. shout-out to you Yawatide and every other developers and designers. One love, and happy coding and designing
wat of if yawa has lavish u with harsh word that time. can u be saying dis today
Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2013
talk2me006:
wat of if yawa has lavish u with harsh word that time. can u be saying dis today
You can,t be a web developer/designer and not like criticism, why should he ? I have been riducled here for having a poor app by yawa and i took the constructive advice, there are no sentiments in works, its either tap or crap. Deal with it. Try working abroad here and you will see that quality assurance here is a lot higher.
Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by talk2me006(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2013
pc guru:
You can,t be a web developer/designer and not like criticism, why should he ? I have been riducled here for having a poor app by yawa and i took the constructive advice, there are no sentiments in works, its either tap or crap. Deal with it. Try working abroad here and you will see that quality assurance here is a lot higher.
pls get me well.
i didnt condem criticism.
criticism should be given out in a respected way not in a molest way.
we are in adult learning world here, not like the way we were corrected in our primary school.

4 Likes

Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2013
talk2me006:
pls get me well.
i didnt condem criticism.
criticism should be given out in a respected way not in a molest way.
we are in adult learning world here, not like the way we were corrected in our primary school.
Ideally, but with eveyone hiding behind anonymousity, people will always say the harshest and non-related comments, i just tend to pick what,s useful to me if the statement contains any. But i feel you #nohomo smiley
Re: Offer To Design Fake Bank Website by teemy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2013
yawa was once threatened me by yawa-ti-de thinking i failed to upload a manual with some files. if you are being riled up so you can perform better then accept it graciously. P.S I.T guys have a pompous and snubbish attitude atimes. myself included

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Php Code To Submit Picture To Database / New Glo 0.0k Free Browsing Config File For Http Injector Vpn / Download Latest Yoruba Movies 2019 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.