Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It (718 Views)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? / New Blackberry Bold 9900, Torch 9810, Torch 9860 - Share Ur Experience Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It by Deblow: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2013
I love phones...and latest and reigning brands for that matter. I already own the Samsung galaxy range of s3 and note 2. Wanna acquire the s4 brand now. Please tell me more about this phone out of ur experience of it before I buy it to gauge my decision. Thanks
Re: Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2013
its big to hold, and frankly speaking am getting tired of samsung with these range of look alike phones embarassed, and they keep pouring out phones like its water, am waiting for the htc one mini to come out if its better than my samsung galaxy s2 i will buy if not i will stick to my s2 until something new comes out. dont get me wrong i like phones too, it just that buying a new phone with little or no diff makes no sense, since one could just root his/her phone and port in a higher rom.

1 Like

Re: Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It by tempest12: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2013
Av been using my s4 for abt a week now..I must tell u that smartphone pass smartphone...I prefer watching live tv on d s4 than my home dstv sef. The pics quality is too good...downlands are extra fast..battery last 6hrs on steady browsing and watching live tv and dowmloading all at the same time...im so addicted to it far better than other smartphone av ever used. .phone pass phone even if they are of the same sizes and shape or colour. ..the specs makes a lot difference.

2 Likes

Re: Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It by tempest12: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2013
I prefer using my s4 now as remote control to control any of my electronic devices at home all in one. .hardly touching the screen most time as I use my head n eyes to do everything on the fone.AIR GESTURE INSTALLED..smart fone equals smart use.
Re: Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It by DIG1: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Are u intending to sell ur S3, a friend of mine will be willing to buy it. Anyone interested in Nokia E7? it's available. Location is Abuja.
Re: Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It by Deblow: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
I thank u All for the opinions shared here. They have helped me a lot. I have bought the s4 and after tesr-runing it for less than a day I came up with a decision to rest my two other range of s3 and note 2 because this s4 has more than what rhey both have put together. In terms of clarity, speed, and sleek I give it all to s4. It has its fair share of shortcomings though but they are not enough to say it is a mere duplication of its precursor
Re: Wanna Get Galaxy S4 Today. Tell Me Ur Experience Of It by bouqui87(m): 11:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
Deblow: I thank u All for the opinions shared here. They have helped me a lot. I have bought the s4 and after tesr-runing it for less than a day I came up with a decision to rest my two other range of s3
Are u selling your s3 ni? If u are, m ready 2 buy.

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Android Headed To Samsung Apps Store In Africa / Beware:mtn Cloned Site For Credit.. / Problems With BBM On Android And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.