Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,173 members, 7,839,001 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe (11414 Views)

Nyesom Wike Pleads With Rivers People Not To Vote PDP / Junaid Muhammad Blasts Patience For Role In Rivers Crisis / Patience Jonathan Denies Involvement In Rivers Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Olayinkaoj(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2013
Okupe, please repeat after me. "Sango and Ogun should strike down who is causing this trouble"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by sobaemma(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2013
DeCleff:
GEJ is the root of Rivers crisis because he's the commander in chief who gave his ministers power to instruct the IGP on what to do.

If GEJ is truly innocent of the crisis in Rivers state, let him warn all federal agencies to stop harassing Ameachi. So that Ameachi & Wike will battle themselves as a governor vs a minister then we'll know who is the man among them.
so you are believing this liar?what do u expect him to saythat jonathan is the onewhen they start telling us something we dont know,all this for 2015 2yrs ahead oo,hmmm,am watching where this our gentle looking poisonious president will be up to
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by omenka(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2013
So this euglena has gotten back its flagellum. Thought the zoologist mistakenly cut it off during some lab experiment. Only zooplanktons pay attention to this specimen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by goodtalk(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2013
What can we expect from t'he rascal called oku-ope! People like this wosen t'he plight of t'he already confused president. Jonathan is not involved with t'he happnings in rivers abi? Yet t'he hipopotamus wife has visited t'he state several times holding various meetings and sowing discud everywhere and using t'he police to shut down t'he whole porthacut such that t'he governor was incapacitated. Una though o! Pls look for unlearned people to spin dis stupid yarn!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Lordave: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2013
earthgreeners: Accuse me instead, cos na me wan chop 1.3 Billion naira food . olodo oshii
lol... Na this one be your problem?
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Biggyd2: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2013
Yes o, the poor guy has no means of communicating with you people on the state of affairs of the country from wherever he is! We hear you Mr. Microphone!!! You people should check yourselves before you go down in history as the ones that brought back the khaki boys.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by goodtalk(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2013
omenka: So this euglena has gotten back its flagellum. Thought the zoologist mistakenly cut it off during some lab experiment. Only zooplanktons pay attention to this specimen.
are you a proffessor emeritus of zoology? Your postulations are indeed a subject of deep thinking and further reserch! grin tongue
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by mgbeketoto: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2013
True!

NA PATIENCE JONATHAN WORK BE ALL DIS!
Goodluck nor get LIVER! grin

Just like she dealt with SYLVA! kiss

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by reflx(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2013
Symphony007: I love president jonathan and if i were old enough, i would have voted for him in 2011, the reason i am so hard on him because of this ameachi saga is because he just blew it, he has given the opposition enough brass to jab him with.

I agree that ameachi is too small for jonathan but why did he allow his wife to go to port harcourt and openely berate the governor at the wedding of the man that is now causing problem in the state? Why did he have to involve himself in the NGF crisis by endorsing jang. Why did he have to host all anti ameachi PDP members at aso rock? You can't do all these then turn around to say you don't support any faction or have a hand in rivers crisis. Ameachi was never a threat to jonathan. Chibuike ameachi cannot make jonathan loose a single vote in a state that gave him the most votes in 2011. He should have just remained above all this noise. As the most senoir person in the country. As mr president, he and his wife should have maintained a stiff upper lip and watch ameachi and wike impload. But the way things are now, no amount of press release will stop the opposition from jabing him, the ordinary rivers man in port harcourt who does not follow politics like you and i does not know what is happening all he knows is jonathan, the man he voted for is causing trouble in his state. And at the end making the inconsequential ameachi, a small boy who some folks have never heard about to become the most popular niger delta politician. My president made a mistake and there is still a small window open to correct it.
This is exactly the point...also in the video,bipi's grouse for impeachment is that amaechi has insulted the president and wife...what a ground for impeachment,utterly useless!and patience shut down port harcourt for this tout's wedding!
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by size38: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2013
Ya, I support d impeachment of GEJ because he has outlived his usefulness in d polity. How can any sensible person exnorate d president in all of these? Last month when Dame patience was in port harcourt, she attended d wedding ceremony of Evan Bipi, d self acclaimed new speaker in rivers state now. What must have given him and his other 4 law makers to come into d assembly wit fake mace to impeach a speaker? Can ordinary 5 law makers impeach a speaker in a house that has 32 members? So who d back bone of these errand boys in rivers state
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Lordave: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Symphony007: I love president jonathan and if i were old enough, i would have voted for him in 2011, the reason i am so hard on him because of this ameachi saga is because he just blew it, he has given the opposition enough brass to jab him with.

I agree that ameachi is too small for jonathan but why did he allow his wife to go to port harcourt and openely berate the governor at the wedding of the man that is now causing problem in the state? Why did he have to involve himself in the NGF crisis by endorsing jang. Why did he have to host all anti ameachi PDP members at aso rock? You can't do all these then turn around to say you don't support any faction or have a hand in rivers crisis. Ameachi was never a threat to jonathan. Chibuike ameachi cannot make jonathan loose a single vote in a state that gave him the most votes in 2011. He should have just remained above all this noise. As the most senoir person in the country. As mr president, he and his wife should have maintained a stiff upper lip and watch ameachi and wike impload. But the way things are now, no amount of press release will stop the opposition from jabing him, the ordinary rivers man in port harcourt who does not follow politics like you and i does not know what is happening all he knows is jonathan, the man he voted for is causing trouble in his state. And at the end making the inconsequential ameachi, a small boy who some folks have never heard about to become the most popular niger delta politician. My president made a mistake and there is still a small window open to correct it.
you have a point there though I don't agree with you intoto.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Lordave: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2013
size38: Ya, I support d impeachment of GEJ because he has outlived his usefulness in d polity. How can any sensible person exnorate d president in all of these? Last month when Dame patience was in port harcourt, she attended d wedding ceremony of Evan Bipi, d self acclaimed new speaker in rivers state now. What must have given him and his other 4 law makers to come into d assembly wit fake mace to impeach a speaker? Can ordinary 5 law makers impeach a speaker in a house that has 32 members? So who d back bone of these errand boys in rivers state
and how could a sensible person support the impeachment of mr president only claiming that he's outlived his usefulness in the polity

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by solomon111(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2013
Lordave: and how could a sensible person support the impeachment of mr president only claiming that he's outlived his usefulness in the polity
He wants buhari to take over.
He probably dosen't know that rivers state will be a child's play if that happens.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by escobar07(m): 10:55am On Jul 11, 2013
Then who is?
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by LEvuls(m): 10:56am On Jul 11, 2013
AND IF HE Is the ONE causing it what then happens. Let Amaechi stand and defend his fight..shebi him get power to face GEJ
All the ACN backing him wey dem de now Ekiti crisis dey no body to talk about am...na stil GEJ cause am
For once am in for Okupe.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by figment232(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2013
Ess: O-dupe or whatever ur name is..you dont need to tell us who is responsible and who is not, my grandchild still in his mother womb whom the mother is yet to be born also knows GEJ and PEJ are responsible 100%
QED!
that ur grandchild might be a wizard/ witch.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Lordave: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
solomon111: He wants buhari to take over.
He probably dosen't know that rivers state will be a child's play if that happens.
thanks for letting him know.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by emmasege: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2013
God bless u. How can a sitting president claim not to be involved. Even if he's not involved, wouldn't his interference have stopped this national embarassment. This man should pls spare us another 4 years of rudderless leadership beyond 2015. We've had it enough! GEJ pls go back to Otuoke and let a purposeful and decisive candidate emerge from the PDP, because as for the APC they've got nothing to offer.
decrox199: He's never been decisive..he sud do us a favour by opting out from the next presidential election.we've enof of his clueless leadership!

ENOUGH
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Lordlexy: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2013
[b][/b]
MightyThor: “too small an entity to fight."

This is what i find irritating about the whole Presidency-Amaechi buhaha, these press conferences are definitely not written by the president himself but at least whom ever writes them should show a little decorum for the office of the Governor. People are thinking of how to calm things yet others are making more inflammatory statement.

Personally this his utterance shows that there is still bad blood between the Presidency and the Rivers state Governor, at least on the Presidents side.

'Too small an entity to fight' Honestly, this statement is a self indictment. It proves that there is an existing fuse between the office of the president and the governor himself. For every sane observer of our political brouhaha concerning d presidency and Amechi, it doesn't require a rocket science to conclude that the presidency is indeed d unseen hand of Esau steering this crises and mischieves in river state in a marchavelli like style. Those who come out to disregard this truth should be ashame of themselves, because this show of executive supremacy is undemocratic and should be condemm by all and sundry.

This is what i find irritating about the whole Presidency-Amaechi buhaha, these press conferences are definitely not written by the president himself but at least whom ever writes them should show a little decorum for the office of the Governor. People are thinking of how to calm things yet others are making more inflammatory statement.

Personally this his utterance shows that there is still bad blood between the Presidency and the Rivers state Governor, at least on the Presidents side.

'Too small an entity to fight' Honestly, this statement is a self indictment. It proves that there is an existing fuse between the office of the president and the governor himself. For every sane observer of our political brouhaha concerning d presidency and Amechi, it doesn't require a rocket science to conclude that the presidency is indeed d unseen hand of Esau steering this crises and mischieves in river state in a marchavelli like style. Those who come out to disregard this truth should be ashame of themselves, because this show of executive supremacy is undemocratic and should be condemm by all and sundry.

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by clip: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2013
I can only imagine the emotional pain Mr President is going through now: Boko Haram and now His wife,from all indication it seems it is the wife that is causing this problem. Jonathan must have talked to her or warn her but she refuse and can not fight of divorce her( blackmailing him) because of his status.
To be a leader is not easy!
If I were him I will resign and live my quite life just like Abudulsalam. Leave the country for them to repair
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2013
Who else has the power to battle a state governor?
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Ikpewe: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2013
If people don't say anything about you (good or bad), that means you are a nobody. So Goodluck is the second most popular president in the whole world.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2013
decrox199: He's never been decisive..he sud do us a favour by opting out from the next presidential election.we've enof of his clueless leadership!

ENOUGH
U are very senseless idiotic fool ok.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by dpresido(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2013
We believe you Dr Okupe just the way we believed when your people told us that First Lady Patience did not travel for medical check up then....but was on normal holiday...though after the ' holiday: there was a thanksgiving on where she told us the story of her " resurrection' thrice though.....Thank you oga @ the top!
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2013
Lordlexy: [b][/b] 'Too small an entity to fight' Honestly, this statement is a self indictment. It proves that there is an existing fuse between the office of the president and the governor himself. For every sane observer of our political brouhaha concerning d presidency and Amechi, it doesn't require a rocket science to conclude that the presidency is indeed d unseen hand of Esau steering this crises and mischieves in river state in a marchavelli like style. Those who come out to disregard this truth should be ashame of themselves, because this show of executive supremacy is undemocratic and should be condemm by all and sundry. 'Too small an entity to fight' Honestly, this statement is a self indictment. It proves that there is an existing fuse between the office of the president and the governor himself. For every sane observer of our political brouhaha concerning d presidency and Amechi, it doesn't require a rocket science to conclude that the presidency is indeed d unseen hand of Esau steering this crises and mischieves in river state in a marchavelli like style. Those who come out to disregard this truth should be ashame of themselves, because this show of executive supremacy is undemocratic and should be condemm by all and sundry. 'Too small an entity to fight' Honestly, this statement is a self indictment. It proves that there is an existing fuse between the office of the president and the governor himself. For every sane observer of our political brouhaha concerning d presidency and Amechi, it doesn't require a rocket science to conclude that the presidency is indeed d unseen hand of Esau steering this crises and mischieves in river state in a marchavelli like style. Those who come out to disregard this truth should be ashame of themselves, because this show of executive supremacy is undemocratic and should be condemm by all and sundry.
So even at dat. Is it good 4 the governor to fight the president? To be frank if it calls 4 a fight u shud knw dat Amaechi is too small 4 mr Gej to fight
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2013
clip: I can only imagine the emotional pain Mr President is going through now: Boko Haram and now His wife,from all indication it seems it is the wife that is causing this problem. Jonathan must have talked to her or warn her but she refuse and can not fight of divorce her( blackmailing him) because of his status.
To be a leader is not easy!
If I were him I will resign and live my quite life just like Abudulsalam. Leave the country for them to repair
THEN WHO WILL REPAIR THE COUNTRY Gej is trying his best ok
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by supaguy(m): 11:35am On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmm... O ga o. The Truth behind all this is still hidden.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by PStacks(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2013
It is an obvious fact and Everybody knows Mr. Doyin Okupe is doing what he's being paid for. This is his job and this is what puts bread on his table.

It is an obvious fact that GEJ and Amechi are not in good terms.

From what I read.. I don't know and I'm not there, but from what I read, Amechi won Jonah Jang in the NGF elections and some powers are suppourting Jang

It is also an Obvious fact that 2/3rd of the Rivers assembly didn't Impeach the Speaker.

Our democracy is a shame.. Obama said he wasn't coming to Nigeria because we lacked democratic institutions and people wanted to Kill Obama for not coming to Nigeria, GEJ vex with Obama and decided to go and Romance with China. Nao this same thing Obama said was reason why he didn't come to Nigeria is playing out..

Aje ke lanor, Omo ku leni..
The witch Cried last night and the Kid died this morning and they want us to believe its not the witch that killed the Kid.

Ok, we will believe whatever you people want us to.. I will not sway anybody's opinion on this platform but our land is fast Nose-diving and we'rw gon crash..
There's already a prediction of a Failed state on our collective Destiny as a Nation.
This is like a Prophesy and we are happy as a Nation using catalyst to even hasten the Prophesy.

They say Nigeria is heading towards a failed state and the drama in Rivers state House of Assembly played out.
Who ever prophesied nigeria was on the verge of being a failed state must be a mighty prophet. Instead of us to work real hard against this prophesy, we work harder to make sure this Failed state meets us sooner than prophesied..

Amechi's crime is that he ever Aspired, and Nursed the Ambition to occupy the No. 1 office in Nigeria.. It looks like somebody is not happy with Amechi's Ambition..

Everyman has the right to Aspire for the Highest post in the land, me, u, Buhari, Fashola, Amechi, GEJ..

Elections should be a collection of plenty Credible people and "Let the Best Man Win"

Amechi's Ambition has put him in trouble in a democracy.
Actually, a Governor should never dare a President cos the President has more power and resources than a governor.

Something tells me Amechi is being prosecuted for no Just reasons..

I don't know who is punishing Amechi but I know someone is,
Amechi might never survive it unless the People says so..

Like in ancient Rome, even if a Gladiator Falls and the People Yell Live! Live!! Live!!! The emperor would have no choice but to allow the Gladiator live.
Amechi is a Political Gladiator that is being treated un-justly and only the people's voice can save Amechi.

Nigeria is spiralling down the ladder of success yet her people just sit and look.

Its unbelievable, if u look at the video, the Mace (Symbol of Authority) was used to brutalise somebody.. Our leaders are lawless and shameless, Political office is too attractive, if they don't have respect for the Mace the symbol of Authority in any Democracy, tell me, what form of Democracy are we practising yet we are God Fearing people, sorry! Religious People!
Every country in the world has their individual problems, but Nigeria's problem is a cummulation of All the problems.
Lawlessness, Corruption.

One Day sha!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by franchizy(m): 11:37am On Jul 11, 2013
DeCleff:
GEJ is the root of Rivers crisis because he's the commander in chief who gave his ministers power to instruct the IGP on what to do.

If GEJ is truly innocent of the crisis in Rivers state, let him warn all federal agencies to stop harassing Ameachi. So that Ameachi & Wike will battle themselves as a governor vs a minister then we'll know who is the man among them.

Thank u bro 4 dis wonderful post. Let d Federal agencies keep away and let me see how wike can defeat Amaechi.
The least Amaechi can do to get wike cheap is to place him (Wike) as a security threat in d state and b4 he enters d state he wil get approval from d Governor and CP and both wil provide vehicles and a security dat wil b wit him throughout his stay at d state.
This is wat Gov Chime of Enugu state did to his predecesor former Gov Nnamani who is even a senator.
I wil absolve GEJ shud he tell all Federal agencies to keep away from Amaechi and Wike power tussle.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2013
LEvuls: AND IF HE Is the ONE causing it what then happens. Let Amaechi stand and defend his fight..shebi him get power to face GEJ
All the ACN backing him wey dem de now Ekiti crisis dey no body to talk about am...na stil GEJ cause am
For once am in for Okupe.
No mind foolish sentimental people. If they no chase woman na Gej. If they no Bleep na Gej. If they stupid na Gej. If they divorce na Gej. Every thing good or bad na Gej. The day people will mentioning Gej in their statement na dat day they go die die die die

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Bensonite: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2013

Are you serious on the bolded.
Re: Jonathan Has Nothing To Do With Rivers Crisis - Okupe by Lordlexy: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2013
thelastPope: I love Okupe to the bone! grin grin grin Hear him...

and again...

Exactly what their campaign is on NL! They have never been about positive and progressive debate. They only do the following:

1. Open threads to praise Fashola and ACN

2. Insult everyone and anyone who contributes a different opinion on those threads

3. Praise all south west ACN governors even when real evidence shows most of them are epic failures. In doing this, they select isolated projects with costs that are infinitesimal compared to their state allocations, and they extol those projects as epic ground breaking achievements. A good example is the so many days of praise singing of Amosun's infamous flyover in a state with chaotic and completely dilapidated gully-ways a.k.a roads. The whole of Sango, Lambe, Iju, Akute, Alagbole, Ajuwon, etc are a complete shytehole with terrible roads and have been completely neglected by the governor since 2011. The governor has done absolutely nothing in these places even with all the massive tenement rate he collects there.

4. They praise and support anything and everything Tinubu does or say. They explain it away on the false alter of pseudo performance even in the glaring fact that Lagos is still a mess after 14 years of ACN rule!

5. They support the highhandedness and undemocratic actions and inactions of Tinubu who they literally worship and bow to every morning when they wake up. Even in the face of wanton oppression going on, with Tinubu and his cronies taking peoples lands without pity and chasing them away with state resources. And this is not about Ibo or Yoruba. So many people that have been defrauded are Yoruba people. Go to Epe and see how Tinubu has literally acquired all the lands by force using state machinery. One day, people will rise up give those thugs a run for their money. It is coming very soon. People are angry. These fools on NL who collect monies from Alausa will come here talking nonsense as if they are speaking for Lagos state people. Most of them are from Osun, Ekiti and Ogun state. They have zero affiliation to Lagos except as "crumbs from the Asiwaju table" actors in this story of epic deception! Time will surely tell!
Ranting of a confused mad man. Who ask you all of these? And how is these blabbing connected with d topic above? And what makes u any different frow d ACN men u and your likes are so desperate to put down even without any establish evidence. Your case is increasingly getting out of hand, and one that need a quick fix b4 it become hopeless. Always looking for way to run from d main issue. Whether u like it not, it is clear that the presidency is d unseen hand steering this drama, now and don't expect u accept this because u are too brainwash, pathetic and sold out to admit. Never has d office of d president so made undignified like what we are seeing now with unguarded rhetoric utterances from your emloyers. The Presidency at this point should be seen qualling the situation down rather than engaging d opposition in some meaningless show of shame. Last pope, u are a militant and an enemy of better change, quote me any time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Accuses PREMIUM TIMES Of Supporting Boko Haram / 2023: Ohanaeze Rejects PDP’s No-Zoning Formula, Insists On Igbo President / Few People Looted Nigeria Through Subsidy In The Last 40 Years - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.