Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra (12873 Views)

No Waiting At Polling Booths After Voting – IG / Pictures Of Abandoned And Dilapidated Telephone-Booths In Abuja. / The Toll Booths At The New Ikoyi Link Bridge.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2013
Is not a bad tins na..besides Amadioha is a Nigeriance Sitizin..so pliz stop beenfing n go n preparation for 2015...please press like if u lof my post..is nor like i send u msg..if u will not like live it like so..bur is becurse won Babalawo in Abakilicki...ansk me to brought the likes of thee furst ten pimples..for blood money..plz if u ar fearing don't like o..anyway 1st to comments..am i rong or write
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by yuzedo: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2013
Garri the 1st: Nothing new. After all we all saw pictures of T.A. Orji wearing white G-String while performing rituals in a shrine...

cheesy
grin
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by oubi: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Tolexander: Amadioha dey conduct election ni abi e dey vote?

I just dey wonder how GEJ got those massive votes in the 2011 general election. Never knew it wasn't the real people that voted for him but the ogbanje, egbere, amadioha and amadiohess in the shrine of evil forest that voted.

[size=18pt]Sarcasm!![/size]
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by 3ace(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2013
I think the motive is to discourage people from voting for a candidate who is perceived to be generally favoured by the people.
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by scholes23(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2013
Okija Juju, where u dey? Hope say ur shrine no follow
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2013
If I am any bit surprised on this kind of news and where it comes from, I am a liar.
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by LEXYCOM: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2013
Wonders will never cease in this my kontiri call 9geria
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Syncan(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2013
Hahaha, The light of the nation never fail to amaze me. Lets leave the booths in the Shrine, after the elections lets know where rigging and ballot box snatching took place, the booths at the shrine or those elsewhere, Lol.

* I can see everything turning around....* grin
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by abagoro(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2013
Syncan: Hahaha, The light of the nation never fail to amaze me. Lets leave the booths in the Shrine, after the elections lets know where rigging and ballot box snatching took place, the booths at the shrine or those elsewhere, Lol.

* I can see everything turning around....* grin

Why do we Africans have slave mentality? If it were in a Church or Mosque many of you would write all these. IMHO African religion is more real and adheres to the principle of obedience to law and agreement more than Christianity and Islam.
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by druid06(m): 10:08am On Jul 11, 2013
Pagan9ja

@Pagan9ja, where arth thou?
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2013
abagoro:

Why do we Africans have slave mentality? If it were in a Church or Mosque many of you would write all these. IMHO African religion is more real and adheres to the principle of obedience to law and agreement more than Christianity and Islam.
The question we should be asking is, was it INEC that took the polling booths to the evil forest for people to vote? if it is, then i see nothing wrong with it even though people may have reservations about voting in a shrine.
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Syncan(m): 10:09am On Jul 11, 2013
abagoro:

Oga abeg wetin de my post wey suggest slave mentality?

*note that I toned down my English, lest it is the problem*
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by dior8(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2013
And they will also vote him in come 2015 !!! tongue
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Sheggy13(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Never seen a more desperate specie of the human race than these set of people..soiling the image of the country both home and abroad..mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by mooregan(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2013
Chain_Blinger: can't be surprise! The same thing occurred in 2011 elections where they rigged a fisherman into power in the SE and SS.

Did he not win in Lagos?? Lagos na SS or SE?? Abi na PDP state?? Haters r always hating!!
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by mgbeketoto: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2013
The GODS are registered voters. . .NO? cheesy
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Sheggy13(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2013
abagoro:

Would u have said this same thing if this had happened say in Ijebuland or Ibadan..you would have gone ahead to start a tribal e-war..just try to be honest for once and try to condemn this shameful occurrence,biko..smh for you

1 Like

Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by iykofias(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2013
Whether religion or tradition,it isn't good for a polling booth to b in a shrine or a church.
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Ashlyy20(f): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Ntin wey we no go c 4 naija.dose anambra pple 2 dem 2 lyk juju even pass yoruba pple.nawa o

1 Like

Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by tareigns(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2013
Sheybi na democracy. Eh make spirits vote too na.
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by iykofias(m): 10:46am On Jul 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
The question we should be asking is, was it INEC that took the polling booths to the evil forest for people to vote? if it is, then i see nothing wrong with it even though people may have reservations about voting in a shrine.
from d comment of d official of ANSIEC it shows they ddnt take d booths there.beside who on is right senses wil go n vote in shrines n evil forest
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Lordave: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2013
biafranqueen: If the women are real Christine they should know that nothing can happen to them in evil Forrest or shrine.
so if they are not christians something would happen to them?
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Symphony007: 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
What is wrong with polling boots being in a shrine? Is it part of the culture and tradition of the igbo people to invite the gods in whatever they do. That is why they pour some drink on the floor for their gods, throw a piece of cola on the floor for the gods. So what is wrong in seeking the gods blessing by presenting polling boots in their shrine? I guess if the boots were found in a church, it won't have made news. Nigerians have become so glued to the white man's religion that they now view the way of their forefathers as fetist and evil.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by LongT(m): 11:26am On Jul 11, 2013
It should not be a surprising thing,politicians this days have sold their souls to the devil.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by moscobabs(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2013
funny nation + funny leaders + funny citizens =wat
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Controversy: 11:43am On Jul 11, 2013
The question should be who allocate the pulling booths to the shrine and evil forest and why he/she did so?
As long as i made to believe the places was officially and corruptly allocated for erection rigging purpose and INEC can not denied knowing about it since 1999
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Policewoman(f): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2013
It is a good developement because anybody trying to RIG or SNATCH BALLOT BOX will be instantly struck dead by Amadioha's thunder bolt cool.

1 Like

Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 11, 2013
Wetin we nr go hearlolzz,d igbos al ova d news....cnt hep lafin
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by ruffneck(m): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Dead men vote in Anambra State
Afterall animals count in d northern states during censuses
Lol!!
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2013
Hav u forgotten that association of witches &wizards evn told buhari, he will loose elections in 2015, nothin we no go see for naija
Tolexander: Amadioha dey conduct election ni abi e dey vote?

I just dey wonder how GEJ got those massive votes in the 2011 general election. Never knew it wasn't the real people that voted for him but the ogbanje, egbere, amadioha and amadiohess in the shrine of evil forest that voted.
Re: Polling Booths Discovered In Shrines In Anambra by wazobaaa: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Idi Amin: Is Anambra state cursed or are we the cause? huh

Hope you're not part of the cause because Anambra state is blessed already cool
cheesy bless with a lots of goodies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Foils Hijack Of Maersk Ship, Rescues 25 Foreigners / Political Parties Say Withdrawal Limits Will Cripple Campaign Funding / 5 Lagos-bound Passengers Kidnapped At Benin-Ore Sagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.