Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

What Do I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do (2669 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do by saucekid(m): 9:45pm On May 20, 2008
or what?
Re: What Do I Do by Abbygyal(f): 10:06pm On May 20, 2008
@ saucekid
dont provoke me ooo
Re: What Do I Do by welli(f): 10:13pm On May 20, 2008
so dis thread still exists?
Re: What Do I Do by doyin13(m): 10:59pm On May 20, 2008
Some men are so insecure, and your man's own stems from his previous experiences.

If you really love him, and those good times are like with no one else, then I suggest you stay the course
and slowly win his trust as his old relationships recede into distant memory.
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2008
Sense!
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 20, 2008
what trust doyin?a man that says he's tired of d relationship at any slightest disagreement?a man that makes her cry so much?a man that makes her go through so much emotional pains?u want her to continue wasting her time all in d name of winning his trust?
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2008
Senseless!
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 20, 2008
to d sensible pple ,has it ever occured to u dat sometimes some people are not meant to be together?no it hasnt ofcourse,so i wonder who is giving d senseless reply here
Re: What Do I Do by joycee87: 11:10pm On May 20, 2008
to d sensible people ,[b]has it ever occured to u that sometimes some people are not meant to be together?[/b]no it hasnt ofcourse,so i wonder who is giving d senseless reply here

you hit d nail on d head jenny,nice one
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:10pm On May 20, 2008
NonSense!
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 20, 2008
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha childishness

abeg more comments and advises ojare, from reasonable people though

@joycee
thanks sweetie,i no know if love na by force
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2008
*Shake head*. . . See who is talking?
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2008
@poster
my dear let go of dat guy abeg,its not as if he is married to u yet,so y should he be dragging u all over d place as if u r his slave,r u marrying him or d family?yes i know d family members are very important but it doesnt mean u should be kissing their feets as if u r desperate,must u worship them?abeg kick off like i said
Re: What Do I Do by doyin13(m): 11:19pm On May 20, 2008
@jenny

but there is a reason they got together in the first place.

Cause when things are good without all the kasala, he makes her happy prolly like no one else can.

And the root of his insecurities is no secret.

Hopefully she can work on him to allay them.
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:20pm On May 20, 2008
Sense!
Re: What Do I Do by SUNO1: 11:24pm On May 20, 2008
Whenever situations like this come up, the quickest responses are "dump his ass," "he's not worth your tears." And when she follows these advises and "dumps his ass," nobody will be here to console her now broken and lonely heart.

Also sometimes, it feels as though, we are not getting the full details. Maybe somethings are being left out. Both parties are not present, so who knows really? One can't offer good advises based on one side of the story. Even though some of us may think we are offering the best of'em.

Umm missy. .sort your relationship out. You''re not a kid (I hope). You should know what and what not to tolerate. If anything, "COMMUNICATION!" Talk to his ass

---------
SUNO
---------
Re: What Do I Do by Dreloaded(f): 11:25pm On May 20, 2008
seun can you ban zytle?

Thanks

jenny I agree with you.

Dude sounds like an asshole who needs someone to reassure him that he can make her do anything. He tells you this shit cos he believes you are desperate hence the threat of "being tired of the relationship", so you will do is bidding in hopes he doesnt leave.

Seriously next time he says that shit, you should just reply

"If you do actually follow your words and leave, then you are a bastard"

Cant stand people esp guys who play mind games.
Re: What Do I Do by Dreloaded(f): 11:27pm On May 20, 2008
S.U.N.O:

Whenever situations like this come up, the quickest responses are "dump his ass," "he's not worth your tears." And when she follows these advises and "dumps his ass," nobody will be here to console her now broken and lonely heart.
---------
SUNO
---------

I would agree with you if not for the fact that the dude himself already has one leg out of the relationship hence the "Im tired of all this" routine. It's MOST likely he's using her as a rebound to his ex. Everything he suggests that she do is probably stuff his ex used to do, hence the comparision. For how long can she continue to dance to that tune?
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 20, 2008
@doyin
its obvious that d poster is d only person trying to make d relationship work,read this

I love him and he claims to love me too. The problem is he wants me to severe all communication with my friends [/b]especially the male, [b]he wants me to visit his aunt everyday even if i'm constrained by cash, fatigue or otherwise. Whatever is my excuse is seen[b] as lies.[/b] He compares me with his ex. At any slightest disagreement, he concludes by saying he is tired of the relationship. I've cried too much.

what kind of man is that?a man that always compares d poster wt his ex?what has d ex got to do wt d relationship,that man does not deserve d girl abeg,he doesnt trust her,tell me how will she ever gain his trust when he takes her everyword as lies,a man that will just say he is tired of d relationship just because they had a misunderstanding,abeg doyin love is not by force,must she always please d family and displease herself?d guy does not even care about her all he cares about is his family,d guy is like someone who's extended family will be his number one priority instead of his wife,let her seperate herself from d guy,maybe it will make d guy grow up a lot in his way of thinking,how can he be telling her to visit his aunt everyday as if shes one jobless thing,infact this relationship has been built on fear,and any relationship that is built on fear wont last
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

seun can you ban zytle?
TOH,What did u just say?i can see u're loaded 4 me tonight~
Re: What Do I Do by Dreloaded(f): 11:32pm On May 20, 2008
want me to repeat myself for you?
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:37pm On May 20, 2008
I advice u don't because the both of us will be callinq 4 new ID. wink
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 20, 2008
d fact is ,some pple in dis thread r not supposed to be here,so many kids around here

@d-reloaded
d guy is really playing mind games wt d babe,infact d solution to her problem is not far fetched,let her leave d guy and find someother guy dat will appreciate her,cos dis her yeye guy is a very unserious person
Re: What Do I Do by doyin13(m): 11:41pm On May 20, 2008
So much cynicism on this website.

Like I said, there is a reason she has stuck at it for this long.

We should encourage her to remember the good times. . . . . .
Re: What Do I Do by Dreloaded(f): 11:43pm On May 20, 2008
jennykadry:

d fact is ,some people in this thread r not supposed to be here,so many kids around here

Seriously. Bloody playground

anyway even if she doesnt really leave him, if she at least makes it CLEAR that she wont tolerate his shit, like if he says he's gonna go, tell him to do so and see what happened. When he realizes he cant keep treating her like a slave, he'll most likely wake up
Re: What Do I Do by Dreloaded(f): 11:43pm On May 20, 2008
Stfu.
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 20, 2008
So much cynicism on this website.

Like I said, there is a reason she has stuck at it for this long.

We should encourage her to remember the good times. . . . .

remember d good times and keep drowning and hoping all will be well until it becomes too late for her

nay i can't encourage that,what good times sef?what will be d fun of d good times,if at d end of d day d guy puts his extended family before her

thats y i said she should seperate herself from d guy for sometime, maybe then he will start reasoning like an adult,instead of a kid
Re: What Do I Do by ztyle(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2008
@ Poster i quess some reasonable precious posts will help u out, just take heart all will be well!. Ciao
Re: What Do I Do by Nobody: 12:03am On May 21, 2008
@poster

just shine your eyes well well sha grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do by bigfather(m): 2:17am On May 21, 2008
Make him realise what he is doing and of course he may not see anything wrong in what he his doing and if after all said and done and he is still persistance in his BUSH MANĀ  attitude , then my dear abeg find ya level. Guys wey go worship you full town and don't be fooled by i love you wey nor reach belle ! grin
Re: What Do I Do by dangermous: 3:09am On May 21, 2008
Look as you come forum dey wash your dirty linen for the whole world to see

Man full ground na. Pick another one

Abi you so wowo, you dey fear say another man no go look you.
Re: What Do I Do by Trendiest(f): 4:43am On May 21, 2008
man full ground, bt BETTER MAN na him we dey find,

stand up, where em dey abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Things Women Need To Know About Men, Vise Versa / Who Would You Like To Knock On Your Door Today? / How Would You React If Your Brother Or Sister In-law Is Cheating On Sister Or Br

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.