Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. (878 Views)

How Profitable Is Rental Business? / Rental Business - How Profitable? / Caterpillar Rental Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by spleetrscom(f): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
Partner needed in Ibadan.
Partners needed in Ibadan for a real estate rental project. Getting accommodation in Ibadan should be easy but the agents make it very difficult. Our system will make it easy for individuals to get accommodation without the hassle of agents.
Agents charge prospective clients for "sight seeing" even when they are sure what they are about to show you isn't what you asked for. Imagine looking for an apartment and having to pay 5 different agents for "sight seeing" and paying their transport, moving around the place. This is the experience of everyone and anyone that has ever gone apartment hunting in Ibadan. So i created a system born out of my own frustration. A system that gives individuals the option of seeing pictures and videos of the apartment they are interested in, totally eliminating the payment for sight seeing.
Also our system would allow for different people pool resources towards getting an apartment, an ideal situation for corpers, students and a majority of people who have little resources but find that renting a one person room is both expensive and the options are limited and unattractive compared to three bedroom flats.

Our mission is to provide prospective clients with exemplary service in a quality home enviroment, and to provide maximized value for their money. Our goal is to be the apartment home provider of choice. We understand that our customers define the standard of quality and service, and their loyalty must be earned.

Please get in touch with me for more details on my efforts towards this goal.
You can drop your email or number.

You can get through to me at
spleetrs@yahoo.com
or on

Thank you.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by spleetrscom(f): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2013
My goal is to have an online catalogue of 1000 houses for a start, no one currently has that going on despite the obvious demand.
You literally cannot walk for 20 minutes and run into 10 small boards with a to let sign with badly written english, there are this many realtors because there is a demand for housing, this is what emboldens them to take advantage of their clientele.

With an online catalogue we would become the realtor of choice for those that value comfort, and be very profitable while at it.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by world4classic: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2013
are you trying to cut-out real estate agents?
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by funso77(m): 8:45am On Jul 12, 2013
Well Spleetrs, your idea is very commendable and i would want more information on what you are proposing. Please send more info to ayoola.funso@gmail.com I guess you didnt wanna spill it all out here because your idea might be stolen but we can also talk on 08098791557. Anticipating your soonest response
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by spleetrscom(f): 8:47am On Jul 12, 2013
Oh not at all, we would be working with them to get the online catalogue for a start, we would also not be the ones showing homes to prospective clients, they would with one of our staffs present to make sure that there is no foul play in that the agents dont take our clients.

So the clients would have saved themselves a lot of hassle and would have made up their minds on the homes they want before going to see it.

We win, they win.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by spleetrscom(f): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2013
@funsho77
Thank you, would call you in a bit.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by world4classic: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2013
Please check your email. Thanks.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by spleetrscom(f): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emails sent.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by spleetrscom(f): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
We would be saving people time and money, this is the basis of a good business model and that is what we have here.
Also persons who would want to volunteer their time towards our goal are welcome.

Whatever security you need to reduce paranoia as regards our goal can be discussed. This is a danm good oppourtunity here and we have a chance at being a pioneer in a developing city that is gradually gaining attention. I mean there is a cinema and there is shoprite now, and that is a big deal for me and a lot of people in making a decision on where to settle down.

I am available for a physical meet, this is a very big deal.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by alfajamiu(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2013
Good day, may god countinue aiding you amen I have interest in your programm.were do you locate in nigeria I base in Ibadan no 08035176869.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by alfajamiu(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2013
Good day,how is the fasting may god almighty continue helping us at all our trails. Amen firstly the number you past is not correct plz check it, then I wrote you last two week I could in got ang reply from you in regard of your programme, that am to work with you as a co partner on your goals because it is a good mission also a benefit to the society, I am a native of ibadan
Then I also have some property direct to me for sale I also have some elderly men that are working with me in my office in bosorun area. I had been geting some mail concine some of the property direct to me but know I am in lagos for a special assigment I will back in the nest too weeks . You may alert me on 2340835176869. Email. alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by spleetrscom(f): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2013
08120560523. @alfajamiu i have sent you several emails.
Re: Partner Needed For A Home Rental System In Ibadan. by dammy1985: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Killer Proposals That Win Contracts / Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? / Atms Give Out Free Money, Gifts As Bank Thanks Its Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.