Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? (3520 Views)

Read This: Before You Choose A Childcare Provider Or Maid / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Wife? / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? by konye(m): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
I am sick and tired of lagos agents and the unqualified nannies and maids they send,but they are quick to take their agency fees..Some even advice these maids or nannies to leave after just a month or two with the promise of getting them a new job that would pay a higher salary.
What are qualities one should look out for in choosing a good nanny?
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? by mgbeketoto: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
Honest and reliable! cool
Professional and resourceful. cool

MINDS HER BUSINESS. . .INSTEAD OF COOKING FOR ALL THE MALE TENANTS IN THE BACKYARD WITH MY FOODSTUFF LIKE ONE OF OURS angry. . .WHO HAS SLEPT WITH ALL THE MALE TENANTS IN OUR COMPOUND!

Shiooooooooooooooooooooor!!!!
Re: What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? by madamatthetop: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2013
My dear I know the qualities of a good nanny ....the issue is finding one.
A good nanny should love your kids genuinely ,she must be honest, hardworking ( not lazy like mine) and she should be respectful no matter her age.

But we have to also be realistic in terms of what we expect from nannies and maids, dont expect mary poppins undecided
I read about a few good tips in choosing a good nanny from a blog recently

http://nigerianyummymummy..com/2013/07/qualities-of-good-nanny.html

To be honest the more educated the nanny the better.

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Real? / 1 Million Naira A Month - We Finally Got A House In Manchester UK / I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.