Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady (3518 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Marriage / I Am Tired Of My Wife / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Goodmorning to you all.
Let me go straight to the point, I am a single lady of 25 years old. I am simple, jovial hardworking and very optimistic about life. I have won some awards due to my hardwork and tenacity.

I have not been very lucky with my previous relationships. I am a graduate working in southwest Nigeria with good home training.
I want a man that believes in living the future now, someone that is ready for marriage this year and wish to settle down oversea as husband and wife. A christian, hardworking, honest, simple and disciplined man.
My email is lonelyh627@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by mostyg(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nigerian youth,..

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by IdeyFindWife: 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmn, dis one pass me.

Also, try getting other leads thru folks within your network

God bless ur search with the man of your dreams and all he needs to complement you
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Ebios(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wasap or call this number for proper advice. (l dont have an ulterior motive)

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Blakjewelry(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Why not post pics make we see
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Richy4(m): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Be careful what u ask for dear.. A lot of ladies wants to be in your position but doesn't know how to go about it..

Wishing you the best.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by daviesblaze(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Frist things first, check my PP to see if you are impressed.
Secondly here is my number ...... Oh i Forgot.
Just send my a PM grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Richy4:
Be careful what u ask for dear.. A lot of ladies wants to be in your position but doesn't know how to go about it..

Wishing you the best.

Thank you so much sir. Although it is not easy at all!!
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Richy4(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Thank you so much sir. Although it is not easy at all!!

I don't want you due to the fact that you may have done a lot of bridesmaid end up with any guy that is putting on trouser.... if you rush in, you might rush out... Just settle down and breath in for a while and think... You don't wanna go into a cage with your eyes wide open.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Richy4:

I don't want you due to the fact that you may have done a lot of bridesmaid end up with any guy that is putting on trouser.... if you rush in, you might rush out... Just settle down and breath in for a while and think... You don't wanna go into a cage with your eyes wide open.
You have said it all. I'l do as you have said sir. Once again, I am grateful for your response sir
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:

Oga abeg when you finally marry her & enter yankee, make sure you join WWE. You woud a good match for John cena & Chris jericho

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Hmmn, dis one pass me.

Also, try getting other leads thru folks within your network

God bless ur search with the man of your dreams and all he needs to complement you
You no dey find wife again?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
What do you have to offer her besides big muscles and 6 packs?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by daviesblaze(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ishilove:

What do you have to offer her besides big muscles and 6 packs?
what money cant satisfy or buy. you can list all good quality that comes to mind grin grin plus the one for za other room cool cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by daviesblaze(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

Oga abeg when you finally marry her & enter yankee, make sure you join WWE. You woud a good match for John cena & Chris jericho
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by IdeyFindWife: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ishilove:

You no dey find wife again?

Ah, mi amour FrenzyDuchess, my enchante le beau

Her passion cured me of my #HaremDreams grin

She's a diva, she's tha bomb! Stay tuned for date things soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by OmoAlata1(f): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lol your post is funny. You want to marry this yr There are only just 6-7 months left in the yr. I better not see you next year complaining about how your new husband is an evil man.

You also want to settle abroad? Is that your way of stylishly asking for men who stay abroad only? Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by eniolorunfe: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Desperation at its peak!!!

Just 25 and you're this desperate.

Getting married this year is one of your criteria for getting a spouse....I laff in spanish... are you for real

Go get a life gal....

Marriage is not ticket to heaven!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Ah, mi amour FrenzyDuchess, my enchante le beau

Her passion cured me of my #HaremDreams grin

She's a diva, she's tha bomb! Stay tuned for date things soon.

Awwwww my e-boo like no other, a gentleman to the core, my Prince Charming I bet Snow White will be jealous of our love.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
daviesblaze:
what money cant satisfy or buy. you can list all good quality that comes to mind grin grin plus the one for za other room cool cool
Hahaha! Mscheeeew
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
eniolorunfe:

Desperation at its peak!!!

Just 25 and you're this desperate.

Getting married this year is one of your criteria for getting a spouse....I laff in spanish... are you for real

Go get a life gal....

Marriage is not ticket to heaven!
People have different priorities

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
It's obvious a lot of people cannot comprehend the trauma so many single ladies feel especially when they clock Thier thirties.
I don't support this marriage advert though. A date advert may be more like it, then you can carefully screen and check out.
But seriously most people who reply you will either be scammers or guys looking for cheap sex.
How are you dear?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
JuanitaJames:
It's obvious a lot of people cannot comprehend the trauma so many single ladies feel especially when they clock Thier thirties.
I don't support this marriage advert though. A date advert may be more like it, then you can carefully screen and check out.
But seriously most people who reply you will either be scammers or guys looking for cheap sex.
How are you dear?

Naaa! When abroad is mentioned. Even if its no sex sef, Guys will die dere oh ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
JuanitaJames:
How are you dear?

Btw as a lady when you have good source of income, what do you need marriage for?
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by baba11(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

Btw as a lady when you have good source of income, what do you need marriage for?
Food, I guess. Don't tell me you'll be sprinter for life shocked
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by baba11(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Why not post pics make we see
Exactly. It would have been easier for guys to contact her had it been that she put her pic(s) or she wrote more details about here.
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by geekybabe(f): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.
Let me go straight to the point, I am a single lady of 25 years old. I am simple, jovial hardworking and very optimistic about life. I have won some awards due to my hardwork and tenacity.

I have not been very lucky with my previous relationships. I am a graduate working in southwest Nigeria with good home training.
I want a man that believes in living the future now, someone that is ready for marriage this year and wish to settle down oversea as husband and wife. A christian, hardworking, honest, simple and disciplined man.
My email is lonelyh627@gmail.com

Enjoy your single phase dear . You are in your prime. Live it. There is no point rushing. You don't need a man to go overseas. If you wanna go you can, you should be planning your life independent of any man.
Get busy and d right man will come along
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by sisisioge: 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
I brought coffee...don't take my advice. I rule the Singleton club...I don't particularly like it in there though grin

Here, enjoy the coffee wink
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
sisisioge:
I brought coffee...don't take my advice. I rule the Singleton club...I don't particularly like it in there though grin

Wait a minute oh. I remember You said the same thing last year. And it's not as If you ain't pretty. Hmmmm something is definitely fishy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by sisisioge: 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

Wait a minute oh. I remember You said the same thing last year. And it's not as If you ain't pretty. Hmmmm something is definitely fishy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by baba11(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

lesby sighted! cool
Re: I Am Tired Of Being A Single Lady by Melsan: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
sisisioge:

Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Attack On Feminism?(a Feminist Perspective) / What Are The Qualities Of A Good Nanny Or Maid? / Could This Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.