Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Mother, Teresa Sees Angel In Son, Gabriel's Orange. (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother, Teresa Sees Angel In Son, Gabriel's Orange. (photo) (880 Views)

Did Mother Teresa Go To Heaven? / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria / CRIME: Police Discover 70-yr-old Grandmother's Corpse In Son's Cupbored! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother, Teresa Sees Angel In Son, Gabriel's Orange. (photo) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2013

Mother-of-one Terisa was slicing an orange when she saw the heavenly figure of an angel appear in front of her.

Nursery school teacher Terisa, 41, said that she found the sighting of the angel in her kitchen reassuring after she had a spate of bad news.

Her nine-year old son Gabriel had recently been diagnosed with a kidney problem, and she had discovered that her child maintenance payments were to be cut.

'When I noticed the angel appear it brightened my mood and it was as if someone was watching and looking after me' she added.

'My son has been quite ill and there was unfortunate news about the maintenance payments so I was feeling a bit sorry for myself, so it was a lovely image to see.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2360086/Angel-appears-mother-Terisa-slices-open-orange-sons-called-Gabriel-too.html
Re: Mother, Teresa Sees Angel In Son, Gabriel's Orange. (photo) by manmustwac(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: [img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/11/article-0-1AC2B33C0[/img]

Mother-of-one Terisa was slicing an orange when she saw the heavenly figure of an angel appear in front of her.

Nursery school teacher Terisa, 41, said that she found the sighting of the angel in her kitchen reassuring after she had a spate of bad news.

Her nine-year old son Gabriel had recently been diagnosed with a kidney problem, and she had discovered that her child maintenance payments were to be cut.

'[b]When I noticed the angel appear it brightened my mood [/b]and it was as if someone was watching and looking after me' she added.

'My son has been quite ill and there was unfortunate news about the maintenance payments so I was feeling a bit sorry for myself, so it was a lovely image to see.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2360086/Angel-appears-mother-Terisa-slices-open-orange-sons-called-Gabriel-too.html
Laughing out loud to the part highlighted in red grin
Re: Mother, Teresa Sees Angel In Son, Gabriel's Orange. (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
[size=28pt]Hallucination!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Mother, Teresa Sees Angel In Son, Gabriel's Orange. (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2013
how come i dont see these surreal things?..angryangry
Re: Mother, Teresa Sees Angel In Son, Gabriel's Orange. (photo) by Vansnickers: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
Praise the Lord!!!

God works in mysterious ways! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Name 'Jesus':Genesis Of Apostasy. / Catholic Priests Must Have Sex-lawyer Amekudzi / There Is A Gay Church In Our Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.