Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (59480 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ndala(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nigeria-based tele-evangelist Pastor T.B. Joshua of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations on Sunday carried on with his message for job creation with a call to include the youth in decision-making positions or risk mass unrest.

The pastor, speaking during a live service broadcast on his Emmanuel TV, said:

“I am seeing a revolution. I am seeing people take to the street. At the beginning of that protest, it might be stopped. Eventually, it will become so big that it cannot be stopped.”

In the message entitled ‘Carry Your Youth Along’ the prophet, however, said there was a way out and cited job creation for the youth and the creation of a new social value system.

This, he said, was because 90 percent of the youth have come to believe that it was by becoming political thugs that they could be successful, especially because those in the political offices do not want to retire and become statesmen.

He also said the youth should be considered for inclusion in all sectors of the economy as they seem to be more educated than their elders because they are exposed to modern technology.

“The youth, no matter the education they have, feel they have no place in politics and there is no job to keep them busy. There must be new orientation,” said T.B Joshua who has in recent weeks taken job creation as a pilot project of his ministry.

In an indirect chastisement of political leaders who cling to power, the Lagos-based cleric said it was time the youth were considered for important positions such as assistants to the elders.

Said he: “While the elders are ministers, the youth could be junior ministers. This little example of being junior ministers can change the situation of things. Tell your presidents – in every department of government or politics, the youth should be junior assistants to the heads of such departments.”

By doing this, he said, the youth would be groomed to take over tomorrow because they are leaders of tomorrow.

“This is a message to the whole world. This is because revolution is a weapon of change that is coming. This is the vision I saw. Revolution is coming when people will take to the street because life has no value anymore to the people out there.

“Any nation that will start it now, will avert the coming revolution. Carry your youth along in your politics and administration especially in ruling your country. I have said it; none of these will go without being fulfilled,” said the pastor who lamented that his messages right from the beginning of his ministry were never believed until they came to pass.

Among some of his predictions that came true were the revolution in Egypt, death of former Malawi president Bingu wa Mutharika and recently, the derailing of the train in a french-speaking country, just to name a few.

According to the prophet, if the youth are carried along, whenever there is a revolt or situation they will be available to readily speak to their colleagues and peace will be maintained.

“The youth want to see themselves represented in every area of life,” he said.

The pastor who has often been accused of being a prophet of doom for his hard-to-swallow predictions, was quick to warn his world viewers, saying he only speaks what God tells him.

“Those who cry peace to us, prophesy nothing but smooth things. Those who cry peace to you, victory be to you, all is well, unlimited favour, prophesy nothing but smooth things. As surely as God lives, I [T.B. Joshua] will tell you only what God says. If I am hated, persecuted and intimidated because of my accurate prophetic utterances – Blessed be to God who gives the prophecy!”

https://www.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/428416487279133

24 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
He who has ears let him hear

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
But its obvious. The way this government disregards the feeling of the masses must end up in a revolution. Sometimes I just wonder if they really know how the common man feels or they are surrounded by liars.

An example is this Rivers State issue. People are lying to the Presidency that it is only opposition political parties that are angry but in reality majority of Nigerians are very mad at the actions of the FG. I won't be surprised if the revolution comes sooner than expected.

57 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
sad source?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biggy4joe(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Maybe God bless Nigeria,and maybe God also give us d strength nd wisdom 2 turn our nation around.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kelvincoll(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! angry
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Excellent development.
I hope that revolution will sweep the retardeen from power enroute kirikiri.
Enough of foolishness and stupidity in Aso Rock.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kelvincoll(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
biggy4joe: May God bless Nigeria,and May God also give us d strength nd wisdom 2 turn our nation around for good.
FIXED wink

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kelvincoll(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Demdem: Excellent development.

Just "Retardeen"..? Like he is the only one ruining this country? undecided c'mon dude, sentiments aside, you can do better than this. We are talking of WIDE SPREAD REVOLUTION!

16 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by launique: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
I predicated it here not too long ago https://www.nairaland.com/1359556/why-cant-nigerians-like-egyptians What he said is so true, except for the part where he said that 90% of Nigerian youths believe that it is only by becoming political thugs that they can partake in the government.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by gulfer: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: sad source?
Are you a learner angry

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nothing of such will happen, except for the usual paid protest by rented crowds ...

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
We really don't need T.B. Joshua to tell us what is blindingly obvious.

Unless we embark on a massive Keynesian push for new jobs (not the ridiculous jokes called YouWin or SURE-P), there will be an implosion, eventually.

Just look at the numbers. The number of secondary school graduates versus the available space in our higher institutions, the number of graduates from these institutions versus the number of jobs available (never mind DECENT jobs).

The worst part of it all is that we're busy wasting time focusing on Jonathan vs Amaechi, PDP vs APC and all that trash, when we should be devoting our energies to debating germane issues with a view to finding workable, effective solutions.

I'm fearful for Nigeria's future.

59 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2013
kelvincoll:

Just "Retardeen"..? Like he is the only one ruining this country? undecided c'mon dude, sentiments aside, you can do better than this. We are talking of WIDE SPREAD REVOLUTION!

In countries where revolution took place in recent years, who were the casualties? The office of the President has enormous powers to turn the fortunes of this country for good but the fool in power is so useless.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Tolexander: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Did T.B Joshua call this a prophecy or what?

Of course, we know that this is likely to happen soon without being a prophet.

10 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by angelTI(f): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Eagerly waiting for the revolution

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
It's what we need

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
sad
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by drnoel: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Abagworo: But its obvious. The way this government disregards the feeling of the masses must end up in a revolution. Sometimes I just wonder if they really know how the common man feels or they are surrounded by liars.

An example is this Rivers State issue. People are lying to the Presidency that it is only opposition political parties that are angry but in reality majority of Nigerians are very mad at the actions of the FG. I won't be surprised if the revolution comes sooner than expected.
I wonder oo, soon they will say the man predicted this or that while he was just stating the obvious...

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by pboiskinpy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
*clears throat*.....dats all
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by userlist(f): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Funny, he should be leading it.
Prophecy with maybe, maybe
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by trolling(m): 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
it doesnt take rocket science to figure that out just as the revolution is coming to us in the ussa, oppresion makes a wise man mad,my signature says 2014 n beyond is gonna be ugly
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
undecided for dis country?
i laf in alomo
let him tell us when or what events will immediately precede d revolution so dat wen it hapens, i will know he really saw it. anytin else to me is a guess.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by mmmustapha(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
Human being will never accept a permanent condition of subjugation 4ever, because he was born free and can do anything to be free. Kip d prophecy aside,14/15 will tell

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
I think its time Nigerians get ready for this really. I have been reading about revolution all over for the past few weeks. Another man of God talked about it here: http://www.aftatech.com/index.php?topic=79.msg97#msg97

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by TeddyJonathan(m): 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thank GOD I made FP............¤dancing SURUGEDE mixed wid a touch of ALINGO
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by brownlord: 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kukere, kukere i go soon get money ooooo kukere.

time to go dust my grand pile tools from other bed, oya now am set, before then, heading to ombatese for the bath. Oya now lets go there
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by TechyGuy: 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Only gullible people would think revolution in Nigeria will be like in Egypt or the Arab world.

WE ARE NOT A NATION YET, at least not with people like Tinubu and Buhari doing everything possible, no matter how terrible and the lives lost, to get into power.

REMOVE A SITTING PRESIDENT FROM POWER IN NIGERIA? WHO WANTS CIVIL WAR?

15 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is not a prophecy but pure speculation or at best a projection from what's currently known.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Demdem: Excellent development.
You comment is very myopic. So, Jonathan is NIgeria's problem? Why then we we complaining when Obasanjo and Yaradua were there? Nigeria's problem is bigger than anybody. This will be a fight against the people that have been holding NIgeria captive.

13 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by brownlord: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: sad source?

Mad man, na everything una dey find source, even when ur papa dey advise you for house you go still ask am for source, idiot.

see source [size=30pt]sauce [/size]here

41 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.