Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,322 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You (35722 Views)

What Type Of Animal Does The Nairalander Above You Represent And Why? / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name / Give The Nairalander Above You A Pet Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by mydex93(f): 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ms_Steph: who is dis 4?
HEAVEN
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Zamoni15(m): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
hmmmmmmm
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by hiuser(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
Because of you we happened!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by SpicyMimi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Creative mind: Amidst the turbulent waves of the sea; which influence command respect from the trees; And from the beauty of the glittering stars; I rise to shed my thought with no scar; Mimi, amidst uncertainties, my pen set to speak; delight on my pad knows no peak; to her who i tag my priceless mimi; whose name makes my mind do giri; The word to style my feelings i simply lack; for the appropriate phrase my mind seems blank; You are a moving force like a river goddess; in human form you are my inspiration fortress; i have written this to express my loving heart; from the rays of my love please use no hat.
wooow! Oh my my my!!!!
I think am in loveeee.veeeeee....hehehe..

Reading ur poems gives me goosebumps
i hate reading, bt i could read a thousand poems written by u
your creativity is one in a million
so u cant be replaced
even in my heart
my heart craves for you
my soul tells me you r the one
my body knows my ribs were taken out of yours
when you r faraway
i get choked
the world becomes empty
am sired to you
how can i not spend eternity with u?
With you am Me
with you am complete
with you life is beautiful
i thank God Almighty everyday
i pray He keeps you for me
my days are better now
cause when i wake up
i see your face
and that makes me
the most happiest girl on earth.

+ i will love u always, even when it hurts.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
olaitan200: @ Texas_Cowgirl,

I wan snatch from from Toshman so here is my Toast to You

* I Removed my Hat and slightly Bend down my Head in ur Honour*

It seems you were sent straight to me from above
Your smile is bright enough to bring the day
Your eyes so blue, I just have to say
There couldn't be anything more perfect in one place
Your beauty is much deeper than just your face
They say love takes time but yet . . . .
It feels as if we've already met
It feels like we were meant to be
Together forever . . . You and Me. *Kisses*

So did I succeed in snatching away from Toshman *wink*

Simply beautiful. Thanksss wink
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
demsid: @Texas.cowgirl,i code my quotes 4 u in dis Cold dt u alone cud undstand cos U R 2 6 C I 1 2 4 Q n 4 Q n 4 Q. . .

angry
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Don4life: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
@spicymimi
U nd I too sweet not jst beautiful Cause u follow ur heart, It makes t even more special dat u don't know hw damn lovely u r....I wud kiss a mirror every single day if I wake up wt ur face..U mean d world 2 me<3

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by SpicyMimi(f): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Don4life: @spicymimi
U nd I too sweet not jst beautiful Cause u follow ur heart, It makes t even more special dat u don't know hw damn lovely u r....I wud kiss a mirror every single day if I wake up wt ur face..U mean d world 2 me<3

i dont believe in true love
but i believe in our love
my heart was locked
the key-somwhr in d middle of the ocean
but you found it
you unlocked my heart
your love took me to places
places i saw in my dreams
you were my prayer point
now you are here
i can kiss a lion
just to prove my love to you
i can eat a poo
to show u how much i want you
i can go on and on
to make you see
you r the one
the one
i loved yesterday, 2day,2morrow and forever.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
SpicyMimi:

i dont believe in true love
but i believe in our love
my heart was locked
the key-somwhr in d middle of the ocean
but you found it
you unlocked my heart
your love took me to places
places i saw in my dreams
you were my prayer point
now you are here
i can kiss a lion
just to prove my love to you
i can eat a poo
to show u how much i want you
i can go on and on
to make you see
you r the one
the one
i loved yesterday, 2day,2morrow and forever.
Just as my arms wrapped around you,
And my lips on your forehead,
Till the dying times,
So would it be,
I'm lust for you,
Your sweet angelic body,
That thighs like honey,
That cherry lips
I'll lick them ice cream,
I swear it,
I love you pass the way igbo man love american visa
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
@spicymimi
i like you, talk your own.
I try? undecided
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by segello58(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
So interesting baby, there's nothing in the world to describe my love for you. You ve been the source of my joy. Of course I know with you in my mind always I can move montain, im really for this internet inventor if not for them I would have missed you and my life would never have been complete. I love my brown sugar.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Let this be a promise
Like the promise of Love our Heavenly Father bestowed onto us
Let the day listen, let the night understand
That what is mine (you) lives to satisfy my urges, need, and wants
Let the earth protect you as my priceless warrior
Let no harm befall you so that you may continue to indulge in my love
As firece as the trees reaches out to stroke the sky, may your heart continue to live in my spirit
A love cultivated and nurtured in spirit, will never shrivel in expiration wink
May our thirst for love never go unquenched
OMG cheesy
Call it a river,
Call it a sea,
Call it an ocean,
We all know what it is. . . . WATER

Just like the size and location may change the name, but not the substance which is water. . . Turbulence and adversity may change the description BUT NOT the content of what I have for you. . . . . .PURE UNADULTERATED LOVE kiss

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper: toshmann :
I love you more than the amount of trolls on nairaland.
I love you more than the price of garri.
I love you longer than Mr.Cork's pen1s.
I love you bigger than Mrs.Chima's nyansh.
I love you mightier than sexkillz's wrath.
I love you dirtier than truckpusher's mind.

kiss
Lol. grin
This is cool cheesy
I LOVE THIS THREAD grin

Here's for ya sniper

I don't believe that heaven waits . . .
for only those who congregate. . .
I like to think of God as love,
He's down below, He's up above
He's watching people everywhere,
he knows who does and doesn't care
And I'm an ordinary man,
sometimes I wonder who I am

But I believe in LOVE
I believe in music
I believe in magic
And I believe in you
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2013
olaitan200: @ Texas_Cowgirl,

I wan snatch from from Toshman so here is my Toast to You

So you honestly believe you can separate 6 from half a dozen undecided

So did I succeed in snatching away from Toshman *wink*
Nice try, try again cool
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann:

So you honestly believe you can separate 6 from half a dozen undecided

Nice try, try again cool

Tell him o. Ko ni sise (it won't work) grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann:
Lol. grin
This is cool cheesy
I LOVE THIS THREAD grin

Here's for ya sniper

I don't believe that heaven waits . . .
for only those who congregate. . .
I like to think of God as love,
He's down below, He's up above
He's watching people everywhere,
he knows who does and doesn't care
And I'm an ordinary man,
sometimes I wonder who I am

But I believe in LOVE
I believe in music
I believe in magic
And I believe in you

I'm jealous....thought this love letter was between me and you cry
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
toshmann:
OMG cheesy
Call it a river,
Call it a sea,
Call it an ocean,
We all know what it is. . . . WATER

Just like the size and location may change the name, but not the substance which is water. . . Turbulence and adversity may change the description BUT NOT the content of what I have for you. . . . . .PURE UNADULTERATED LOVE kiss

Awwwwwwwwwww this is too cute. cheesy
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Hes all yours honey. Ive got the man I want grin.... too bad hes a punk grin
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Hes all yours honey. Ive got the man I want grin.... too bad hes a punk grin

Nah he's cheating on me cry
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 12:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

C'mon honey, you think I'll mess up with your heart? undecided
Can an omelette deceive the egg? Absolutely not. Omelette is made from eggs. My heart is made from your love.

Look well, what I gave sniper is a song from Don Williams. I'm sure you know him, he's a country musician from Texas.

BUT, what I give you is original, right from the bottom of Toshmann's heart smiley , where I've built your palatio dilectionem (palace of love)

Your name is written in gold in my heart wink
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Awwwwwwwwwww this is too cute. cheesy
Not as cute as you, my very sweet angel smiley
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by toshmann(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Tell him o. Ko ni sise (it won't work) grin

Olaitan419

Ko ni sise tongue
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Moyola(f): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2013
hehehehe! cheesy

Many a true word said in jest. . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Moyola(f): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2013
So who's above me. . . . tongue

Moyola Dearest,

I luv thee, thysef n thou

need iSay more? No!

Yours in luv
kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Don4life: 3:52am On Jul 17, 2013
@Moyola
I luv d fact dt u re everytin I want!u're my greatest gift,Cause your touch does something to me,If I take all d girls around d world nd put dem in a room None of dem cud compare 2 u....Cos u re d only luv I've ever known,my only tru
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by hollermeelaycon(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2013
@Moyola
When I discovered you I discovered a piece within,
joy like no other,
you're my closest friend,
if you were a number you'd be a perfect 10
right out of the skies you were heaven sent.
the way u make me love u over and over again
if I had to describe you I wouldn't know where to
begin
I am so proud to be your next of kin
you prayed over me when I had no reason to live
U ® my candy caramel coated taffies chocolate covered wif strawberries, love so sweet, your my chocolate factory
gum drops mixed with chocolate milk bars, theres so much variety love so sweet, your my chocolate factory.
Now if I could write a book on how you make me feel the tittle would be strong black man, and that's for real you got me going round and round like a ferries wheel, in and out of relationships and baby your the deal, ain't nobody on God's green earth for me, heaven stirred us up together
and made the perfect chemistry, wouldn't change you for the world as long as I exist.
Always in the kitchen cooking my favorite meal.
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2013
****ayam jes passing by*****oya leeport follow me before I...*****
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by leeport: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Becalina: ****ayam jes passing by*****oya leeport follow me before I...*****

You are the best Part of me cos u are me and ur beta... Am right here becky
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2013
leeport:

You are the best Part of me cos u are me and ur beta... Am right here becky
there is a whole lot of things I don't know, I don't know why the ocean is blue, I don't know why stars are so bright, I always wonder where the sea generates from, but the one thing I know and I am sure of is that I have you and you are wonderful @leeport
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by lecturerdabo(m): 9:33am On Jul 17, 2013
I DE COME
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by Danhumprey: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Castroii: @adaobi, have tried not to see your beauty. Not to have it blazing in my eye. Not to see your lovely mouth – nor to smell your honey skin. Not to think of how it wud feel holding ur big sized breasts in my bare hands – nor fix upon your hips. Not to watch you dance like that. Not to share your drink. Not to have these thoughts I have. Not to cry out loud. But hunger is the stronger now – and you are what I wish. If only giving u my 17inches rod every day wud make u happy, den ur wish is my command

LMAO.......Adaobi do suffer! Where is Afam4eva? Come carry ya 'wife' o!
Re: Write A Short Love Letter To The Nairalander Above You by kingkoboko: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2013
UR LAUGHTA MEANS A LOT 2 ME, MY QUEEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Five Letters Word Game:use The Last Letter To Form A New Five Letters Word.... / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active / Ma Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.