Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (58024 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2013
texaco1: Liquidation.com
This site is full of scammers, the site is only interested in the money they make and their sellers alone.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chemashie(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2013
dailydolar:
I am interested in huggies cos I jus started a babies shop for mny wife u can cantact me on dailydolars at yahoo dot com
Be very careful about this product, I wanted to do it for my wife but later backed out. My wife is currently working on Dr. Brown products as major distributors within Owo/Akoko axis.
Such problem do exist when there are powerful distributors for similar products, eg Multichoice (DSTV) VS GPRS Dongle importers/sellers.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
chemashie:
This site is full of scammers, the site is only interested in the money they make and their sellers alone.
thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
beatbug: Meeehnn! Massive! I can't wait to get back on my feet.....texacow, I see you are cruising on course. Weldone bro
hello bro , long time , thanks for all the moral support
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Item specifics
Condition:
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand:
Michael Kors
Style:
Fashion
Display:
Analog
Band Material:
Rose Gold
145$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Item specifics
Condition:
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Brand:
Michael Kors
Band Material:
Acetate
Movement:
Quartz
Features:
Water Resistant, Day & Date

139$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Item specifics
Condition:
Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully ... Read moreabout the condition
Type:
Notebook
MPN:
T5870
Brand:
HP
Screen Size:
14.1"
Product Line:
6730s
Processor Type:
Intel Core 2 Duo
Operating System:
Not Included
Processor Speed:
2.00 GHz
Model:
Core 2 Duo
140$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
@Texaco. I want to register for a Course around December on a site where I can pay through Paypal which I don't have. When I contacted the owner of the site, he said I could ask someone to register for me and username and password would be provided for the person who could then send it to me. Can you help me make payment on that site please?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: @Texaco. I want to register for a Course around December on a site where I can pay through Paypal which I don't have. When I contacted the owner of the site, he said I could ask someone to register for me and username and password would be provided for the person who could then send it to me. Can you help me make payment on that site please?
whenever you are ready,let me know .you have my email.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
texaco1: whenever you are ready,let me know .you have my email.
Yes I'll do. Thanks bro
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by kassanova(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oga texaco abeg reply my mail....Wanna wrap d deals up by next week
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2013
kassanova: Oga texaco abeg reply my mail....Wanna wrap d deals up by next week
check ur mail box
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by kabasa77(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2013
Sir,i sent you a mail concerning helping me to buy the Nexus 7 FHD from google play,how much everything is going to cost
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2013
kabasa77: Sir,i sent you a mail concerning helping me to buy the Nexus 7 FHD from google play,how much everything is going to cost
meet me online, ola1man@yahoo.com , i am online now , did u get my mail ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by kabasa77(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Please Sir, lets communicate via emails. I cant chat on Yahoo chat
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
oga texaco when will u ship my watches?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
aminu150: oga texaco when will u ship my watches?
did u get the receipts i sent ?i sent the purchase receipts 2 days ago. the watches have been shipped but i haven't gotten them now.it is suppose to get here by wednesday
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
texaco1:
did u get the receipts i sent ?i sent the purchase receipts 2 days ago. the watches have been shipped but i haven't gotten them now.it is suppose to get here by wednesday

i saw the receipt. I am talking about when you will ship it to me?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
aminu150:
i saw the receipt. I am talking about when you will ship it to me?
I will notify u as soon as I get it and I will ship it without delay.that is a promise
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bro, I hope you got my mails. I need you to reply ASAP. thanks wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
thompson1510: Bro, I hope you got my mails. I need you to reply ASAP. thanks wink
i am on it , check ur mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
12 HP NX 9600 laptop computers Pentium IV processor 3400 MHz 1 GB RAM 80 GB hard drive CDRW/DVD com... (12) HP NX 9600 laptop computers

Pentium IV processor
3400 MHz
1 GB RAM
80 GB hard drive
CDRW/DVD combination drive
No operating system installed

View inventory for more

who is interested , 12 laptops for sale , auction.

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy Christmas is coming , and i will be bringing out big deals now ,please be very fast with these deals before others snatch it up . thanks

@thomspon , have u seen my mail
@aminu ,have you seen my mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by evanstical: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
@texaco,how much everything including shipping and is the body metallic? for the
Asus U46E-BAL5 14" Laptop Core i5 2.3GHz 8GB 750GB DVDRW WiFi
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
evanstical: @texaco,how much everything including shipping and is the body metallic? for the
Asus U46E-BAL5 14" Laptop Core i5 2.3GHz 8GB 750GB DVDRW WiFi
let me check if it is still available .
lucky man you are it is still available , i have not seen it live , everything is online bro .laptops and mobiles go directly to the buyer only non electronics now go to ibadan first . add 90 dollars for shipping making 510$

Asus U46E-BAL5 14in Laptop i5 2.3GHz 8GB 750GB DVDRW

Condition: Refurbished
Included: 14'' Laptop, Battery, Ac Adapter, Ac Power Cord, O/s License Key, O/s Installed
Not Included: O/s Restore Disc, Applications Install Disc, User Manual
Product Grade: 7 - Overall good condition
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bro, av replied your messages, pls check.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 06, 2013
Pls my Oga we need to talk ASAP, please mail me here when you wanna come online, Monnibug@gmail.com. .thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by koksybrown: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2013
Whatz is ur cost of shipping two ps2
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:14am On Oct 06, 2013
koksybrown: Whatz is ur cost of shipping two ps2
please send me the item link first,so that I will go through the weight .send the link to
dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2013
beatbug: Pls my Oga we need to talk ASAP, please mail me here when you wanna come online, Monnibug@gmail.com. .thanks
mail sent
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by steric58(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2013
Finally i found ur thread i like pple wit fast reply ooo.hmm back 2 d matter me don see my first lappy wey i knw u do biddin i we send u ma budget but hw much do u ship laptop nd phone because i go like make i join 1 used samsung galaxy 3 join am abeg i will be lookin 4ward 2 do more business wit u because i wan start small scale business dey sell 4 ma school mate if we don resume but 4 now lappy is ma top priority. Thank u texaco me dey see ur hand 4 do it ur self importation guide i remove cap 4 u oo. Am stayin in Ilorin..my email is steric58@gmail.com thanks i will be waiting 4 ur reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
steric58: Finally i found ur thread i like pple wit fast reply ooo.hmm back 2 d matter me don see my first lappy wey i knw u do biddin i we send u ma budget but hw much do u ship laptop nd phone because i go like make i join 1 used samsung galaxy 3 join am abeg i will be lookin 4ward 2 do more business wit u because i wan start small scale business dey sell 4 ma school mate if we don resume but 4 now lappy is ma top priority. Thank u texaco me dey see ur hand 4 do it ur self importation guide i remove cap 4 u oo. Am stayin in Ilorin..my email is steric58@gmail.com thanks i will be waiting 4 ur reply
hello my captain,how u dey?but d problem be say I no dey do bidding as such.most of the time na only buy it now I dey do.I know say people always think that bidding is cheaper but on the contrary it isn't always so.it takes too much time and this is a commodity I don't have in excess. the cost for laptop is 90 and mobile is 40,this is 95% home delivery.it is shipped as it comes in.if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.my bidding option will start soon again,I had to stop when some people bidded and won but refused to pay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.