Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57969 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by evanstical: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
ok I will send you a mail .plz ,how about the laptop ?also put the landing cost to Anambra.If your price is good then I will definitely buy from u.Tnks.evanstical@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Boss, please mail me wen you are online...please its urgent!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by opeolukoya: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2013
U stil haven't repled me
opeolukoya: Pls how much is this I am intrested in children wears new nd used
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
opeolukoya: U stil haven't repled me
madam , i have replied you , it is 160 for the adult.i need to know what you really want madam,then i will be able to narrow my search
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
HP Pavilion g7-2215dx 17.3" Laptop PDC 2.1GHz 4GB 500GB DVDRW WiFi - Sparkling Black

Intel Pentium processor B950 - Features a 2MB L3 cache and 2.1GHz processor speed.
4GB DDR3 SDRAM - For multitasking power.
Multiformat DVDRW/CD-RW drive - Create custom DVDs and CDs.
17.3" LED-backlit high-definition widescreen display - With BrightView technology and 1600 x 900 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
500GB hard drive (5400 rpm) - Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times. HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection helps keep your important data safe.
Intel HD graphics - Feature up to 1696MB total video memory for lush images and vivid detail. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
Built-in HP TrueVision HD webcam - With integrated digital microphone makes it easy to video chat with friends and family.
Multiformat media reader - Supports Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard formats.
2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0 port - For fast digital data transfer and easy peripheral connectivity.
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) - Connect to the Internet without wires.
Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN - With RJ-45 connector for quick and easy wired Web connection.
Weighs 6.6 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin - For portable power. Full-size, island-style keyboard with numeric keypad allows comfortable typing and easy data entry.
HP Imprint finish in sparkling black - Offers a stylish look.
ENERGY STAR certified - Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.

MFG: Hewlett Packard (HP)
MFG Part: C5E41UA#ABA

330$ total

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
Samsung i497 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1in ATT 3G Andorid Tablet

Browse the Web, check mails, chat with friends, and do more at lightening-fast speed with the Samsung SGH-I497 tablet, which supports 3G. Running on the Android 4.0.4 OS, this 16 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 allows you to access a variety of Google applications. Moreover, powered by a 1500 MHz Dual-Core processor, this black Wi-Fi tablet promises a quick and efficient performance.
Specifications
Carrier ATT (US)
Type Tablet
Family Line Galaxy Tab 2
Display Size 10.1in (25.65 cm)
Storage Capacity 16GB
Operating System Android
Internet Connectivity Wi-Fi + 3G
Processor
Processor Speed 1.5 GHz
Digital Camera
Rear Camera Resolution 3 megapixel
Connections and Expandability
Expandability microSDHC
Dimensions
Width 10.12in (25.7 cm)
Weight 1.29lb (0.58 kg)
MFG: SAMSUNG
MFG Part: SGH-I497

230$ excluding shipping

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Rhiya: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
cry@texaco 1 pls reply ma mail oohhh. Here's ma email globenz4real@yahoo.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by orpeeh: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
why didn't u tag the price for d tabs naw?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2013
today's deal
Samsung Galaxy Tab Verizon 3G Android 7in PC Tablet
Condition: Pre-owned Product Grade:
5 - Some scratches and/or signs of use
What's in the box?
Samsung Tablet What's not included?
AC Adapter
USB Cable
Quick Start Guide
Owners Manual
Samsung Galaxy Tab Verizon 3G Android 7in PC Tablet
Features
Android 2.2-powered mobile tablet with 7-inch touchscreen--perfectly sized for slipping in your pocket or backpack
Enabled for Verizon 3G network
Rear 3-MP camera for photos and video
Front-facing 1.3-MP camera for video chats via Qik service
Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi
Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity
microSD memory expansion
multi-format digital media player
Up to 7 hours of battery power from 4000 mAh battery
Size (LWH): 4.74 inches, 0.47 inches, 7.48 inches
Weight: 13.44 ounces
MFG: SAMSUNG
MFG Part: GALAXY TAB SCH-I800 VERIZON
110$ this is just for today

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Motorola XOOM 32GB Unlocked 3G Android Tablet
This tablet features a 5.0MP camera for capturing high-definition video and a 2.0MP webcam for video chatting with friends and family. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to connect to the Internet without wires.
Features
NVIDIA Tegra dual-core processor T20
Features a 1.0GHz processor speed, 600MHz system bus and 1MB L2 cache.
1GB DDR2 memory
For multitasking power.
10.1" high-definition widescreen touch-screen display
Showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
32GB hard drive
Offers spacious storage.

ULP GeForce graphics
For lush images. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
Built-in 2.0MP webcam
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends. 5.0MP camera allows you to capture and play back high-definition video.
High-speed USB 2.0 port
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
Built-in 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
Connect to the Internet without wires.
Embedded 3G mobile broadband technology with EVDO Rev A
Keeps you connected. Upgradeable to 4G LTE. (Wireless service contract required sold separately. Check with carrier for coverage area and availability in your area.)
Bluetooth 2.1 EDR + HID interface
Easily link with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone or MP3 player.
Weighs only 1.5 lbs. and measures just 0.5" thin
For lightweight portability.
Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system
Provides a stable platform.
Google Mobile Services
Include Google Maps 5.0 with 3D interaction, access to more than 3 million Google eBooks and Google Talk with video chat.
Specifications
Processor Speed: 1.0GHz
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Display Type: High-definition widescreen touch screen
Screen Size (Measured Diagonally): 10.1"
System Bus: 600MHz
Cache Memory: 1MB on die Level 2
System Memory (RAM): 1GB
Type of Memory (RAM): DDR2
Computer Hard Drive Size: 32GB
Graphics: ULP GeForce
Built-in Webcam: Yes
Wireless Networking: Wireless-B+G+N
Bluetooth-Enabled: Yes
Audio: Stereo
Speakers: Internal
USB 2.0 Ports: 1
IEEE 1394 FireWire Ports: None
HDMI Output: Yes
Touchscreen: Yes
Operating System: Android
ENERGY STAR Qualified: No
Graphics Chip: NVIDIA
Wireless Capability: 3G
Drive Capacity: 32GB
Graphics Card: ULP GeForce
Carrier Compatibility: Unlocked
MFG: MOTOROLA
MFG Part: XOOM 32GB UNLOCKED

180$ excluding shipping

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Please sir, as soon as you come online.....let's tie up the laptop deal abeg....thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
beatsbug: Please sir, as soon as you come online.....let's tie up the laptop deal abeg....thanks
okay boss
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Rhiya: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
http://m.ebay.com/itm/161100481083?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1 pls how much wil yu charge to ship it dwn?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by dridowu: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
texaco1:
HP Pavilion g7-2215dx 17.3" Laptop PDC 2.1GHz 4GB 500GB DVDRW WiFi - Sparkling Black

Intel Pentium processor B950 - Features a 2MB L3 cache and 2.1GHz processor speed.
4GB DDR3 SDRAM - For multitasking power.
Multiformat DVDRW/CD-RW drive - Create custom DVDs and CDs.
17.3" LED-backlit high-definition widescreen display - With BrightView technology and 1600 x 900 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
500GB hard drive (5400 rpm) - Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times. HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection helps keep your important data safe.
Intel HD graphics - Feature up to 1696MB total video memory for lush images and vivid detail. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
Built-in HP TrueVision HD webcam - With integrated digital microphone makes it easy to video chat with friends and family.
Multiformat media reader - Supports Secure Digital and MultiMediaCard formats.
2 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB 2.0 port - For fast digital data transfer and easy peripheral connectivity.
Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) - Connect to the Internet without wires.
Built-in 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN - With RJ-45 connector for quick and easy wired Web connection.
Weighs 6.6 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin - For portable power. Full-size, island-style keyboard with numeric keypad allows comfortable typing and easy data entry.
HP Imprint finish in sparkling black - Offers a stylish look.
ENERGY STAR certified - Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.

MFG: Hewlett Packard (HP)
MFG Part: C5E41UA#ABA

330$ total
Is d $330 total prize (laptop cost +handling+shipping) ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
dridowu: Is d $330 total prize (laptop cost +handling+shipping) ?
yes
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rhiya: http://m.ebay.com/itm/161100481083?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1 pls how much wil yu charge to ship it dwn?
yes , but please kindly note , this item is in china and will be sold by chinese , i will not be held responsible for any delay from them whatsoever .please try to understand me
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
@all, thank you all,and most of all my wonderful customers .another week has ended ,all items safely delivered to their respective owners ,I must thank all my customers for the maturity and patience which you exemplarily displayed in all our business transactions. God bless you all. Please kindly note that texaco1 is open to suggestions and advice on how to serve you better.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
@all,who will be interested in a bold 9930 ,due to be shipped to nig,total price is 24,500.

@all,
50 pieces of charles raymond his and hers will be shipped to nigeria soon. interested resellers should pls contact me for more details.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2013
Hello sir, I didn't hear from you again yesterday....I hope when you comeonlinewe will be able to tie a good deal on a laptop, and if possible, the Iphone too. Thanks, keep upthe good work...halla!!!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2013
texaco1:
50 pieces of charles raymond his and hers
pics and wots d price like
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by opeolukoya: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Texaco I am intrested ooo please post the pics is it new or used and is it branded? As per the BB
texaco1: @all,who will be interested in a bold 9930 ,due to be shipped to nig,total price is 24,500.

@all,
50 pieces of charles raymond his and hers will be shipped to nigeria soon. interested resellers should pls contact me for more details.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
opeolukoya: Texaco I am intrested ooo please post the pics is it new or used and is it branded? As per the BB
used,unlocked .but someone had snapped up the deal,and deposit has been made. Another deal will be coming up later in the day.
Always use my email for fast communication
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by opeolukoya: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ok then
texaco1: used,unlocked .but someone had snapped up the deal,and deposit has been made. Another deal will be coming up later in the day.
Always use my email for fast communication
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
opeolukoya: Ok then
what about the baby clothes are u no longer interested ?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by opeolukoya: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
L
texaco1: what about the baby clothes are u no longer interested ?
I am but when I saw the price I was a bit discouraged 20pics of babys cloths for more than 30USD excludin shippin cost Abi no be so ni
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
opeolukoya: LI am but when I saw the price I was a bit discouraged 20pics of babys cloths for more than 30USD excludin shippin cost Abi no be so ni
It is 100 pcs and not 20 pcs
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
@all,
wholesales deals is coming up this week , this is the time for resellers to be fast with their orders . stay tuned wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
please all the following watches i will be pasting are all on wholesale basis , please mail me for conditions of sales and prices .

This traditional Alex Navarre Men's Quartz Watch has a timeless spirit that's normally only passed on from generation to generation. Each watch features Japan Quartz movement famous for its accuracy, and date. The stunning band is two-tone stainless steel and the watch is packed in velveteen pouch. One year warranty. 1 lb each. Retail $37.95

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
wholesale only

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
GREAT ASSORTMENT OF QUARTZ WATCHES IN MANY DIFFERENT STYLES. THEY COME IN A BEAUTIFUL LEATHER FIELD & STREAM HIGH QUALITY CASE. WE MADE A SPECIAL PURCHASE AND WE ARE PASSING IT ON TO YOU! THESE WILL NOT LAST LONG AT THIS PRICE!

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
UNLOCKED! CAN BE USED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! GOOD CONDITION WITH WEAR COMES IN A BOX WITH A CHARGER!
bold 5 ,9930

the last deal for the day

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Kedi Revive And Vigor Essential-perfect Combination For A Stronger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.