Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57742 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
@texaco, I haven't seen ur reply since yesterday. We really need to talk. Are you sure you are not busy?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
thompson1510: @texaco, I haven't seen ur reply since yesterday. We really need to talk. Are you sure you are not busy?
hello bro,I am alive ,kicking and sleeping.I have replied ur mail.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by steric58(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
texaco1: hello my captain,how u dey?but d problem be say I no dey do bidding as such.most of the time na only buy it now I dey do.I know say people always think that bidding is cheaper but on the contrary it isn't always so.it takes too much time and this is a commodity I don't have in excess. the cost for laptop is 90 and mobile is 40,this is 95% home delivery.it is shipped as it comes in.if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.my bidding option will start soon again,I had to stop when some people bidded and won but refused to pay.
the truth is dat am serious about dis n am willing to pay because my money is ready if me no get get interst i no go tell u in d first place d trut is bad pple don spoil gud pple so pls i will lik u 2 put it into considration nd help me 2 get it.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
steric58: the truth is dat am serious about dis n am willing to pay because my money is ready if me no get get interst i no go tell u in d first place d trut is bad pple don spoil gud pple so pls i will lik u 2 put it into considration nd help me 2 get it.
do you have ur item link?if u get ,abeg send am to my mail ,make I check am out first.
dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oga mi, i dey wait oooo
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by miqos02(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
@op, can u just help me handle item delivery and shipping to nigeria, i bid on my own. i.e, i use your address in us and you ship it down for me
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
miqos02: @op, can u just help me handle item delivery and shipping to nigeria, i bid on my own. i.e, i use your address in us and you ship it down for me
no sir .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by miqos02(m): 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
texaco1: no sir .
why? all i want is for me to control my bid, so can we work something out
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
thompson1510: Oga mi, i dey wait oooo
please check ur mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Oga texaco, i need to no my stand before i go2 bed ooo. coz i gat so many things to talk about.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
thompson1510: @Oga texaco, i need to no my stand before i go2 bed ooo. coz i gat so many things to talk about.
hahahaha ,
i wont leave here today until i settle your case that is a promise , check your mail again wink
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
HP Pavilion DV5-2135DX/ 14.5" Laptop X2 2.4GHz 4GB 500GB DVDRW WiFi

VISION Premium Technology by AMD - For every detail to jump right off the screen when you're viewing high-definition movies and videos, playing games, converting MP3 tracks or video chatting online.
AMD Turion II dual-core processor P540* - Features a 2MB L2 cache and 2.4GHz processor speed.
4GB DDR3 memory - For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
Multiformat DVDRW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support - Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL or DVD-R DL media, also supports LightScribe direct-disc labels using compatible LightScribe media.
14.5" LED high-definition display - With BrightView technology and 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
500GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm) - Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times. HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection keeps your data safe.
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics - Feature 128MB display cache and up to 2045MB total video memory for lush images. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
Built-in TrueVision webcam with digital microphone - Makes it easy to video chat with and send video mail to family and friends.
5-in-1 digital media reader - Supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card formats.
2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports - For fast digital video, audio and data transfer. One eSATA/USB combo port.
Built-in wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n) - Connect to the Internet on the go.
Built-in 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector - For quick and easy wired Web connection.
Weighs 5.2 lbs. and measures just 1.4" thin - For easy portability.
HP Imprint finish - With link design in midnight blue for a stylish look.
ENERGY STAR qualified - Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.

MFG: Hewlett Packard (HP)
MFG Part: DV5-2135DX

Notes:
Operating System Key Version:: Windows 7 Home Prem OA

What's Included:
Laptop, Battery, AC Adapter with Power Cord
Not Included:
Installed Operating System, Operating System Installation AND License Key, System Recovery Media, Manuals

Item Location:
Brooks, KY

Product Grade:
7 - Overall good condition

total plus shipping is 350$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by miqos02(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
no reaponse to my enquiry?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
miqos02: no reaponse to my enquiry?
bros , i said no .i dont operate that way . i really wish i could help , please try to understand me
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Description

Dell Inspiron Mini 10.1" Netbook 1.6GHz 1GB 160GB WiFi - Pink

Intel Atom processor N270 - Features a 533MHz frontside bus, 512KB L2 cache and 1.6GHz processor speed.
1GB DDR2 SDRAM - For multitasking power.
Note: Optical drive not included
10.1" widescreen display - With 1024 x 576 resolution showcases movies, games and other images in rich detail.
160GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm) - Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 - With up to 8MB total shared video memory for lush images.
Built-in webcam - Makes it easy to chat with and send video mail to family and friends.
3-in-1 digital media reader - Supports Memory Stick, Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and MultiMediaCard formats.
3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports - For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
Built-in Dell wireless 1397 half mini-card (802.11b/g) - Lets you wirelessly connect to the Internet.

Dimensions:
Product Height: 1"
Product Width: 10.3"
Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Product Depth: 7.2"

MFG: DELL
MFG Part: IM10-008B-PNK

140$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by miqos02(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
texaco1:

Description

Dell Inspiron Mini 10.1" Netbook 1.6GHz 1GB 160GB WiFi - Pink

Intel Atom processor N270 - Features a 533MHz frontside bus, 512KB L2 cache and 1.6GHz processor speed.
1GB DDR2 SDRAM - For multitasking power.
10.1" widescreen display - With 1024 x 576 resolution showcases movies, games and other images in rich detail.
160GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm) - Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 - With up to 8MB total shared video memory for lush images.
Built-in webcam - Makes it easy to chat with and send video mail to family and friends.
3-in-1 digital media reader - Supports Memory Stick, Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity and MultiMediaCard formats.
3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports - For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
Built-in Dell wireless 1397 half mini-card (802.11b/g) - Lets you wirelessly connect to the Internet.

Dimensions:
Product Height: 1"
Product Width: 10.3"
Product Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Product Depth: 7.2"

MFG: DELL
MFG Part: IM10-008B-PNK

140$
plus cost to lagos?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
miqos02: plus cost to lagos?
230$ to lagos
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by miqos02(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
texaco1:
230$ to lagos
why that high? pls explain
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
miqos02: why that high? pls explain
my shipping fee for laptop is 90$,but I will give u a discount of 10$ if you really want to buy this laptop
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by miqos02(m): 3:12am On Oct 07, 2013
texaco1: my shipping fee for laptop is 90$,but I will give u a discount of 10$ if you really want to buy this laptop
thanks boss, we cant deal on this, am a reseler in ikeja, i cant sell this to make a profit
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:28am On Oct 07, 2013
miqos02: thanks boss, we cant deal on this, am a reseler in ikeja, i cant sell this to make a profit
thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oluwaseun23(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2013
@Texaco1 brother please reply the mail I sent last night about modifying my order. I've replaced the bb phone with another model. I want to make sure you got the info before I go make the deposit this morning.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2013
oluwaseun23: @Texaco1 brother please reply the mail I sent last night about modifying my order. I've replaced the bb phone with another model. I want to make sure you got the info before I go make the deposit this morning.
we are good to go ,bro .but please please call the number I gave you before making the payment.thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oluwaseun23(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2013
texaco1: we are good to go ,bro .but please please call the number I gave you before making the payment.thank you

Done! Money deposited and I also spoke with your rep before I did that.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2013
oluwaseun23:

Done! Money deposited and I also spoke with your rep before I did that.
ok t back to you , i will send you a mail .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by steric58(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2013
please reply mynmail d network is bad dats y am typin twice abeg check u mail now
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
steric58: please reply mynmail d network is bad dats y am typin twice abeg check u mail now
i am online now
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tex, u dey online?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
thompson1510: Tex, u dey online?
(
Yes bro, dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by thompson1510(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
texaco1: (
Yes bro, dotun10@hotmail.com
Chec your mail Bro
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Asus Q200E-BSI3T08 11.6" Touch-Screen Laptop i3 1.8GHz 4GB 500GB WiFi - Steel Gray Hairline

3rd Gen Intel Core i3-3217U processor
Features a 3MB L3 cache and 1.8GHz processor speed.

Intel Core i3 processor
Features smart 4-way processing performance for HD quality computing.

4GB DDR3 memory
For multitasking power.

11.6" high-definition capacitive multitouch display
Offers easy navigation and delivers intense detail and clarity.

500GB hard drive
Offers spacious storage.

UMA graphics
For lush images and vivid detail. HDMI output for flexible connectivity options.

Built-in 1.0MP webcam
Along with a microphone makes it easy to video chat with family and friends.

Multiformat media reader
Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC and MultiMediaCard formats.

1 USB 3.0 port and 2 USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.

Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11n)
Connect to the Internet without wires.

Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN
For quick and easy wired Web connection.

Weighs only 3.1 lbs. and measures just 0.9" thin
For lightweight portability. Chiclet-style keyboard allows comfortable typing.

ENERGY STAR certified
Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.

MFG: ASUS
MFG Part: Q200E-BSI3T08

300$

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
Brand:
Assortment

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.