Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57743 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
2s£xy:
Sir texaco, can you give me price for this?

http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?emvAD=320x202&aid=131073443364&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

I am in Benin City. How much will everything cost to Benin?
batteries are charged separately due to the sensitive nature if you want to resell i will suggest yu buy more in order to make profit but if it is these 3 , then i will send you the fees soon .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
texaco1: batteries are charged separately due to the sensitive nature if you want to resell i will suggest yu buy more in order to make profit but if it is these 3 , then i will send you the fees soon .

it's for personal use.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by greenchisom: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ texaco1 please what is your email address, I want you to help me on this importation business, I have been importing form Alibaba and other China webs, But I want to start USA deal and I have created account with Shippyme.com. I want to talk with you to know how you can help me with my new plan. Thank you.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
greenchisom: @ texaco1 please what is your email address, I want you to help me on this importation business, I have been importing form Alibaba and other China webs, But I want to start USA deal and I have created account with Shippyme.com. I want to talk with you to know how you can help me with my new plan. Thank you.
dotun10@hotmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
2s£xy:

it's for personal use.
no problem . Please kindly send me a mail on dotun10@hotmail.com . The link u sent is over . Please send another to me . But please note if the items isn't large ,the items will first get to ibadan before been sent out.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oluwaseun23(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Texaco I didn't get the mail you sent. It never came in.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 20, 2013
texaco, pls reply ur mails
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by greenchisom: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2013
@ texaco1 Please, replay my mail. Thank you
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:13am On Dec 20, 2013
greenchisom: @ texaco1 Please, replay my mail. Thank you
please always use my email which is dotun10@hotmail.com.i dont use the yahoo mail for business .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2013
teema22: texaco, pls reply ur mails
please can i have ur email address please .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2013
oluwaseun23: Texaco I didn't get the mail you sent. It never came in.
ok , wale will give you a call this evening ,i will tell him to call you again . it is all well. lets try to finish it off this friday .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
due to the high level of complains about my email not going through , i have decided to add a gmail address ,
olatexaco@gmail.com
sorry for the inconvenience caused
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chiboy11(m): 3:04am On Dec 23, 2013
texaco1: due to the high level of complains about my email not going through , i have decided to add a gmail address ,
olatexaco@gmail.com
sorry for the inconvenience caused
plss can u help me open a paypal accout, I wil ve n agrement wit u to b funding it abeg. Reply Thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:12am On Dec 23, 2013
chiboy11: plss can u help me open a paypal accout, I wil ve n agrement wit u to b funding it abeg. Reply Thanks
this is possible . Kindly send me a mail . Dotun10@hotmail.com or olatexaco@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Patiently waitin 4 update oooooo
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:54am On Dec 23, 2013
Slaak: Patiently waitin 4 update oooooo
don't worry , today na today .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by chiboy11(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2013
texaco1: this is possible . Kindly send me a mail . Dotun10@hotmail.com or olatexaco@gmail.com
reply my mail 4rm ur gmail ok. Cheers
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by BelloSKK: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
texaco1: @all,
Dear customers , certain changes has been made to our services . We have changed our exchange to reflect the current exchange rate of naira to a dollar. Henceforth we are no longer using 166 naira to a dollar. Secondly as from next year our shipping date will be published and pasted on our thread for all customers to see and be able to plan towards. In view of this the date for our next shipment will be announced before the week runs out. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Texaco1

Oga Texaco, please, are furniture items (Chinese beds) among the prohibited or banned items to be imported into Nigeria?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
Ships from and sold by ALLPOWERS SOLAR.
Capacity: 20000mAh with Reliable Lithium Polymer battery cells.
Battery Type: Li-polymer battery, Li-polymer battery is more stable and safe than Li-ion battery, such as both iPad and iPhone use the safer Li-polymer battery. 500+ recharge cycles over the life of the battery.
Input: Mini USB 5V/1000mA. Output: 2 USB 5V 1000mA&5V 2100mA. 4 Integrated LED Power status indicator lets you know exactly how much power is left.

3 units available

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
Take it all with you on reliable SanDisk USB flash drives
Transfer with confidence when moving images and other files from PC to PC or other CE devices

very limited number available ,08181708156

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
where is everybody

ok now ,
lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there grin grin grin grin

texaco is back on the block
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
bold 5 deal is back
23,000 total

9930 UNLOCKED PHONE USED FOR GSM AND CDMA BOTH VERY GOOD CONDITION

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
sorry for coming in late , i have been working on so many concepts for the new year and hopefully i hope to bring it out for everyone in the next couple of days. next shipment leave the second week of January . please book early

and please before choosing items outside USA please contact us , delivery from outside USA to USA takes time and this disrupts our shipping schedule .
to all our esteemed customers , i want to say a big big big thank you , texaco1 is your son and your baby , your reprimands and complains is needed to make our services better , i have no where to run to and if i have offended anyone during this first 6 months of our operations i apologize , we have our short comings and we will not try to portray ourselves as perfect, the greatest thing in life is that when one makes a mistakes he accepts it and corrects it . thank you all for your understanding in this regards .
for all those who i have agreement with for January , i will keep to it .
this new year shall be a year of blessing for everyone of us . God bless you my customers and God bless texaco 1 wink wink

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
i think it is time to shift from USA market to Asia and middle east .i will be bringing some wonderful news to all those wanting to buy goods from Dubai and Singapore . like i always say the best is yet to come

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Bro, u re cool. However, an area i will want u to work on is ''Minimizin d duration in which ur shipment arrives 9ja and d time ur customers get their goods''.
Patiently awaitn ur update(s).
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Slaak: Bro, u re cool. However, an area i will want u to work on is ''Minimizin d duration in which ur shipment arrives 9ja and d time ur customers get their goods''.
Patiently awaitn ur update(s).
thank you , the problem is that most shipment dont arrive early , where i live is very very far from where i send the items , almost an hour drive , and i cant be going there every week . i tried it once and i saw that it wasn't worth it that is why i will be making the date of shipment public so that any one can make preparations towards it .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Am talkin bout d time dat ur shipment arrives Nigeria and d time Mr. Wale goes to pik them up 4 onward dispatch
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Slaak: Am talkin bout d time dat ur shipment arrives Nigeria and d time Mr. Wale goes to pik them up 4 onward dispatch
ok, we have one of the best and most efficient shipper and it only takes 2 days to clear our cargo but wale cannot just go and pick the item unless the shipper calls him. But we will still look at how we can improve in that area too in order to reduce time wasting. Is that cool?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sure
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
@all , please bold5 deal ends on wednesday .thanks for your anticipated cooperation
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by soladnet14: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2013
texaco1: @all , please bold5 deal ends on wednesday .thanks for your anticipated cooperation

I love to get this bb, is it with accessories and come in it's box
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
soladnet14:

I love to get this bb, is it with accessories and come in it's box
it may not come with box but it will definitely come with its battery and charger

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.