Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté - Adverts (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté (57741 Views)

Brand New Car Awaits Shoppers At The Ikeja City Mall / Track Your Vehicles/trucks. Installers And Resellers Wanted / Bulk Sms @ Reseller Price/ Ability To Create Your Resellers, See Link: Http (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Slaak: Bro, have u received ma orders fm amazon?
Latest Event: Stafford TX
Out for delivery - December 4, 2013 5:18:00 AM

dear customer , always use my email .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
texaco1:
Latest Event: Stafford TX
Out for delivery - December 4, 2013 5:18:00 AM

k
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by pek(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
texaco1:
[b]
which you don't reply!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
pek: which you don't reply!
sorry to hear this , please do send your mail again and I promise to respond efficiently and promptly
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2013
been a while! oga texaco, weldone sir...there is something i need to discuss with you ASAP, please when you com on yahoo, let me know. thanks
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 05, 2013
please its urgent!!!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by dailydolar(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kindly help me with the price of me gettimg dis down to nigeria I am based in ph I need 3pcs this d link below send all cash involment to my email fchiegene@gmail.com

http://m.ebay.com/itm/111231104847?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by go4success(f): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hello.I want to know if you can bid on other sites in the u.s apart from e.bay and amazon.I saw a site that I like.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2013
didnt hear from again yesterday, please lets wrap it up today please, chaaai!!! time is against me
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Bros, what's happening now!!! Just tell if u can do the deal for me or not!!! My email: monnibug@gmail.com
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
where is texaco1 now; mehn! man gats find alternative o before all things fall apart, this is the second time he is doin this to me. anyways, Poo-happens
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
beatsbug: where is texaco1 now; mehn! man gats find alternative o before all things fall apart, this is the second time he is doin this to me. anyways, Poo-happens
beat, whenever i am silent and i dont come here that means i am working on something and that means i dont want to collect any money or orders.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
texaco1: beat, whenever i am silent and i dont come here that means i am working on something and that means i dont want to collect any money or orders.
i see! you were waiting for me to write something like this before you talk, you really try bros. keep it up! na the second time be this. why not tell me to go sort myself out instead of makin me look like am here begging you for money...

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
beatsbug: i see! you were waiting for me to write something like this before you talk, you really try bros. keep it up! na the second time be this. why not tell me to go sort myself out instead of makin me look like am here begging you for money...
bros, Beatbug, I know that response from oga texaco1 was hurtful but please do not take it personal.

It's not easy.

On a side note, he had a good intention but the approach was wrong and if you consider the benefit of what he said, you would be glad.

Trust me, I respect the fact that he does not want to collect money considering that he is working on something. If it were to be some others who know that their table is already filled up with orders and they are yet to deliever goods, they will still accept money from people.

Go to ChrisVicMall and see what's happening there. They have a huge list of orders yet to be cleared but they will still collect money from people. This isn't a good business ethic as you may have witnessed.

It has also earned them some bad reps except for the timely intervention of customers that has known them for long. I know chrisvicmall is a reputable company but piling up orders is really not cool.

Sir Texco, please try to be considerate in your response and never allow fatigueness of daily business routine to sabotage what you have been building over the months to which beatbugs also gave you his honest and unbias critics at the threshold.

I know it's not easy to run a business but trust me, the big names you see out there went true all these. With perseverance and consistency, you will get there.

God bless your business.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Texaco is very good at snubbing complains. He cheated me by giving what i didnt order for but upto now he is yet to answer my allegation which i posted here close to 28 days now. I am not surprised at all. Those trading with him should take note.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
^

i understand how you feel bro. But I still believe your case wasn't intentional.

He should come up with a way to placate you, though.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
aminu150: Texaco is very good at snubbing complains. He cheated me by giving what i didnt order for but upto now he is yet to answer my allegation which i posted here close to 28 days now. I am not surprised at all. Those trading with him should take note.
you keep saying I ignored you.ordinarily I wouldn't have made any comment about your issue if not for 2sexy. You got 2 items .one was opened before you got it the other wasn't,you made a complain that the opened one you got wasn't what you ordered,I asked you to give me some time to investigate the issue,I did my findings and told you that I will replace the one that was opened before you got them because even wale in ibadan confirmed that the item you posted its picture wasn't the one he sent.but you later went on asking me will I buy the real one,I told you I will replace the one that was opened but then you started making veiled threats to tarnish my name,and I told you to go ahead.I don't succumb to threats but I do succumb to reason.if you think threatening to tarnish my name will make me rush down here panicking,that is a great mistake.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
2s£xy:
^

i understand how you feel bro. But I still believe your case wasn't intentional.

He should come up with a way to placate you, though.
it is never intentional, most times I keep quite when the pressure gets too much,some of my customers have started understanding how I operate now and we are getting there slowly. although I accept that there is still a lot of work to be done in terms of communication and responding to mails. No customer is too small,I treat everyone with equal respect.
@beatbug, I am sorry but there is no way you can collect ur item this month and that was why I didn't collect ur order knowing how desperate you needed them this month,although I should have told you ,for that I sincerely apologise.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 09, 2013
texaco1: it is never intentional, most times I keep quite when the pressure gets too much,some of my customers have started understanding how I operate now and we are getting there slowly. although I accept that there is still a lot of work to be done in terms of communication and responding to mails. No customer is too small,I treat everyone with equal respect.
@beatbug, I am sorry but there is no way you can collect ur item this month and that was why I didn't collect ur order knowing how desperate you needed them this month,although I should have told you ,for that I sincerely apologise.
abeg No call my name. Nice concept u have got, so keep snubbing n boasting abt it!!
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 4:44am On Dec 09, 2013
beatsbug: abeg No call my name. Nice concept u have got, so keep snubbing n boasting abt it!!
gringringringringringrin

abeg now. E don do. Him don beg u. I sent and email to u via ricchjoe. Check.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringrin

abeg now. E don do. Him don beg u. I sent and email to u via ricchjoe. Check.
bobo, i don answer u tey-tey, look ur inbox... u fit even use my signature, look down\'/
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by aminu150(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
texaco1: you keep saying I ignored you.ordinarily I wouldn't have made any comment about your issue if not for 2sexy. You got 2 items .one was opened before you got it the other wasn't,you made a complain that the opened one you got wasn't what you ordered,I asked you to give me some time to investigate the issue,I did my findings and told you that I will replace the one that was opened before you got them because even wale in ibadan confirmed that the item you posted its picture wasn't the one he sent.but you later went on asking me will I buy the real one,I told you I will replace the one that was opened but then you started making veiled threats to tarnish my name,and I told you to go ahead.I don't succumb to threats but I do succumb to reason.if you think threatening to tarnish my name will make me rush down here panicking,that is a great mistake.
you know i cant just come here and start lying. The two watches are identical but are totally different from the ones you posted here which i paid for. You cheated me of my $70 and you are here trying to portray yourself as honest person. This is not my first order with you texaco and i never complained. However, now that you and wale scam me made me to complain. So, those trying to buy thru Texaco should take note.
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Bro, wots d status of my items?
Sent u mail bt u are yet to reply
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Slaak: Bro, wots d status of my items?
Sent u mail bt u are yet to reply
which mail did you use ? all is ok .i will send you a mail
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Chukabiz(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmm. *thinking*
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Chukabiz: Hmm. *thinking*
don't follow my words , follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
@all,
Dear customers , certain changes has been made to our services . We have changed our exchange to reflect the current exchange rate of naira to a dollar. Henceforth we are no longer using 166 naira to a dollar. Secondly as from next year our shipping date will be published and pasted on our thread for all customers to see and be able to plan towards. In view of this the date for our next shipment will be announced before the week runs out. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Texaco1
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sir texaco, can you give me price for this?

http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItemDesc.aspx?emvAD=320x202&aid=131073443364&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull

I am in Benin City. How much will everything cost to Benin?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by oluwaseun23(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2013
Bro I tried to get across to Wale like you said I should today but his line has been out of reach. Also mailed your hotmail address twice but both unusually bounced back. What's the situation?
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by MrSharply(m): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello,
Mr texacol

What is the Landing cost of this tablet to delta state?

Ainol Numy 3G AX1 Quad-Core Tablet
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mr Sharply: Hello,
Mr texacol

What is the Landing cost of this tablet to delta state?

Ainol Numy 3G AX1 Quad-Core Tablet
tablets is 60 dollars to anywhere in nigeria .
Re: Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté by texaco1: 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
oluwaseun23: Bro I tried to get across to Wale like you said I should today but his line has been out of reach. Also mailed your hotmail address twice but both unusually bounced back. What's the situation?
sorry , it was just a temporary hitch , i have sent you a message . thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58) (Reply)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.