Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action (14174 Views)

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
Okoro2015: Fear fear senator from my west side grin. We know say nah only mouth them get...Small gra gra always gets them capitulated!

You guys, and your morbid phobia for the Yorubas. The proper expectation in a civilized clime is to apologies to your colleagues if you have surreptitiously misrepresented facts of proceeding on the floor of the House to the public. The distinguished Senator apologized to the Senate for an allegation that he compared the Senate voting on the Rivers State political crisis to the Nigerian Governors’ Forum election. That is what a person with common sense will do. Only idiots with ant skulls will insist on a wrong premise. We all know what usually happen to belligerent idiots.

7 Likes

Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 12, 2013
2ru-talk:
Tribal sentiments apart. An average Yoruba man knows how to ignite a fight but will never participate when the fight erupts. I have many of them in the office. If you mistakenly agree with a Yoruba man to fight for your right in the office even when he initiated it, be rest assured that you are on your own (OYO) when the issue gets messier. They will quietly withdraw like a cold water. They are completely unreliable and chicken-levered.

You guys, and your morbid phobia for the Yorubas. The proper expectation in a civilized clime is to apologies to your colleague if you have surreptitiously misrepresented facts of proceeding on the floor of the House to the public. The distinguished Senator apologized to the Senate for an allegation that he compared the Senate voting on the Rivers State political crisis to the Nigerian Governors’ Forum election. That is what a person with common sense will do. Only idiots with ant skulls will insist on a wrong premise. We all know what usually happen to belligerent idiots.
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by baby124: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
percipi1:

You guys, and your morbid phobia for the Yorubas. The proper expectation in a civilized clime is to apologies to your colleague if you have surreptitiously misrepresented facts of proceeding on the floor of the House to the public. The distinguished Senator apologized to the Senate for an allegation that he compared the Senate voting on the Rivers State political crisis to the Nigerian Governors’ Forum election. That is what a person with common sense will do. Only idiots with ant skulls will insist on a wrong premise. We all know what usually happen to belligerent idiots.
They are stuck in pre-historic human mode. You can tell their brain has not fully developed. Earlier OP came with a fake gossip that Mark threatened to suspend the senator from the senate. I wrote a comment that, that was not possible. Then they came with newspaper evidence that shows nothing of that sort. Foo*lish OP. Their thinking is like Bipi, boast for the camera. But take to your heels when you see a real life situation. grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by yetunsbay(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
genxris: Without trying to sound tribal,i really have to say that our brothers from the south west are very good at talking,claiming right always and good at igniting wild fire which when it start burning they will quickly retreat and allow others to be consumed by the burning fire.
I am trying to say a average youruba man has a chiken - liverd heart but when u meet him or her fronting for a fight, he will be d first to jump up and down,scream,remove his shirt from body (the women will tie their head scarf in the waist) and try to intimidate their opponet with curses etc but wont be able to bite after all the gra-gra
it's not meant to be a insult,it's my observation
so
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by ldpele(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
shame to the APC, xactly same job liar mohammed has been dng
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by frankyychiji(f): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Okoro2015:

You don't need to vent your frustration in the open. Better apologise to your ex and pray for a second chance. There's nothing for you in the wild where you are. What makes your senator distinguished when he runs his mouth without facts and buckles at first subtle confrontation?
you have made so sense much bro. 100 million likes for u.
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by ugoezeik(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2013
aventura: I swear newspaper go dey sell this days. News full ground yakata. Gbawe, what's the latest on Amaechi case.

As Gbawe is talking, jarus prepare the sports update I need the latest on Gareth Bale. grin grin grin cool
bro Hw gareth bale take enter here. Shey u drink alomo ni
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by frankyychiji(f): 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2013
Percival:

You guys, and your morbid phobia for the Yorks. The proper expectation in a civilised crime is to apologies to your colleagues if you have surreptitiously misrepresented facts of proceeding on the floor of the House to the public. The distinguished Senator apologised to the Senate for an allegation that he compared the Senate voting on the Rivers State political crisis to the Nigerian Governors’ Forum election. That is what a person with common sense will do. Only idiots with ant skulls will insist on a wrong premise. We all know what usually happen to belligerent idiots.
. This APC senators n their big mouth. Last week, there was a mild fisticuffs in d senate all due to d belligerent APC senators. We thank d man for appologizing sha. Cos if he had not been advised to do so, may be d sanctions against him would hv been blamed on Mr President.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by frankyychiji(f): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
baby_123:
They are stuck in pre-historic human mode. You can tell their brain has not fully developed. Earlier OP came with a fake gossip that Mark threatened to suspend the senator from the senate. I wrote a comment that, that was not possible. Then they came with newspaper evidence that shows nothing of that sort. Foo*lish OP. Their thinking is like Bipi, boast for the camera. But take to your heels when you see a real life situation. grin
all dis ur tears na simply because one senator get diarreah for mouth and in order to avert d sledge hammer, he went down his knees?? Na wa for u sha!
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by Ikpewe: 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
That is what we term as APC rascality.
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by deshclones(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Okoro2015: Fear fear senator from my west side grin. We know say nah only mouth them get...Small gra gra always gets them capitulated!

word bro...same way a yoruba man made history by been the oldest man alive to scale a wall while fleeing from boko boys in the north...i think one of the university professors there..lily livered amala people.
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by Pdizzle(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
This tribalism ehn..
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by Rhea(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2013
[size=18pt]The senator is compromised one way or the other and thus cannot challenge senate president whatever the case. If his hands were clean, then he should fear no blackmail.[/size]

1 Like

Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by sweetgala(m): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2013
masterdre: The Senate President, David Mark, on Thursday threatened to refer a Senator to the chamber’s disciplinary committee- an indirect warning of suspension; after the lawmaker accused Mr. Mark of tampering with Wednesday’s vote that sought punishment for Rivers State police chief over the crisis rocking the state.

Mr. Mark ordered the lawmaker, Babajide Omoworare, to either apologize for his remarks to the media on Wednesday in which he claimed the result of the vote was manipulated, or face the Senate Committee on Ethics and Public Complaints.

After a demurring briefly, Mr. Omoworare, apparently seeking to escape the hammer, capitulated. He apologized, and claimed he was misquoted in the news report.

Read details here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/140774-david-mark-threatens-senator-with-disciplinary-action-after-being-accused-of-rigging-rivers-crisis-vote.html

Is he crazy threatening my cousin. No descendant of Adesoji Aderemi can be bullied or allow himself to be bullied as such.
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by MusicCafe: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
2ru-talk:
Tribal sentiments apart. An average Yoruba man knows how to ignite a fight but will never participate when the fight erupts. I have many of them in the office. If you mistakenly agree with a Yoruba man to fight for your right in the office even when he initiated it, be rest assured that you are on your own (OYO) when the issue gets messier. They will quietly withdraw like a cold water. They are completely unreliable and chicken-levered.
Tribal war lords....I hail ohhhhh. How many Yorubas you don fight before self. How about you go and say this in Ojuelegba?
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by zaragoza(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
2ru-talk:
experienced such during my service year. Dem no be am at all.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by tpia5: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2013
cant comment until i know where they're both coming from and headed to.
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by clemtony(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2013
In terms of coruptn,9ja was rated d 9th Nation out 100+ nation in d whole world.
So my pple its normal tins can change in any minute. Dats d rate of corrupt 9ja is,to d extend u will be penalized if u discover what's going on. Hail!!! Corupt 9ja
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by MiloRambaldi(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2013
clemtony: In terms of coruptn,9ja was rated d 9th Nation out 100+ nation in d whole world.
So my pple its normal tins can change in any minute. Dats d rate of corrupt 9ja is,to d extend u will be penalized if u discover what's going on. Hail!!! Corupt 9ja

What did he discover? Why didn't he produce the evidence when he was mouthing off? If he was sure of his position and had proof, then he's a disgrace for apologizing. Methinks the man had an opinion because he didn't like the outcome of the votes and starting talking crap- considering he apologized instead of standing his ground, Mark was right to call him to order.
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by Exodus2k(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2013
The Senator toll the part of honour for his own good, he knows that he cannot fight his master. I really love his courage
Re: David Mark Threatens Senator With Disciplinary Action by olugbengak4(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2013
even dem still day rub for dis small election for house.hmmmm david mark i fear u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Commissions Ile Zik-sango Toll Gate Street Lights / FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries / Governor David Umahi's Agricultural Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.