Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 (1538 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home / Nigerians Abroad Help Me To Travel Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 20, 2008
Letter To Nigerians Abroad

Hi,
Please i have posted this kind of post before with no positive feedbacks but i believe i am going to find a way out this time around. Please i want to travel outside nigeria, i have tried but no way out. Now i am seeking the concept of some nigerians abroad to help me travel. I can afford my airfare ticket, all i need is the connection, a place to stay when i travel out till i find a job, I am a hardworking set of individual but i have totally had little luck here in africa. I am desperate to travel out to the extent i get angry whenever i discover that i am still in nigeria. Please i believe someone out there can help me reach there, remember that it is with the help of one or two people that you were able to travel out. The countries i would love to travel to are any country in europe like austria, belgium, denmark, czech republic, taiwan, uae, poland, germany, france, slovak, spain, italy, finland, germany, greece, south korea, sweden, switzerland, canada, australia, south korea, japan and most esp usa if it will be easy to get access into. I a good person and I believe I wont disappoint you when I get there, so that worry about any bad.

If you are interested to aid me contact me with bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by ayomifull(f): 11:13am On May 22, 2008
bigmodo:

I am desperate to travel out to the extent i get angry whenever i discover that i am still in nigeria.

I hope your anger will not multipy when you eventually get there are realise how 'very easy' it is to make a living there. Good luck anyway, hope someone will come to your aid. You didnt mention where i dey sha i 4 try to try lol
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by landis(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2008
@bigmodo

what are you presently doing in Nigeria?

how do you know that going abroad is better than Nigeria?

what exactly is your motivation; money, knowledge, exposure

Many Nigerians abroad are 'lost' in the middle: they don't fully belong abroad and they don't understand Nigeria anymore.

It is not as simple as it looks.
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by Vicjustice: 1:50pm On May 22, 2008
bigmodo:

Hi,
Please i have posted this kind of post before with no positive feedbacks but i believe i am going to find a way out this time around. Please i want to travel outside nigeria, i have tried but no way out. Now i am seeking the concept of some nigerians abroad to help me travel. I can afford my airfare ticket, all i need is the connection, a place to stay when i travel out till i find a job, I am a hardworking set of individual but i have totally had little luck here in africa. I am desperate to travel out to the extent i get angry whenever i discover that i am still in nigeria. Please i believe someone out there can help me reach there, remember that it is with the help of one or two people that you were able to travel out. The countries i would love to travel to are any country in europe like austria, belgium, denmark, czech republic, taiwan, uae, poland, germany, france, slovak, spain, italy, finland, germany, greece, south korea, sweden, switzerland, canada, australia south korea, japan and most esp usa if it will be easy to get access into. I a good person and I believe I wont disappoint you when I get there, so that worry about any bad.

If you are interested to aid me contact me with bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Dear Modo
   Please, do not let your desperation to travel make you decide to do it the hard way, many people just lost their lives two weeks ago as they attempted to cross the Mediterranean sea.
   If i understand you correctly, you intend to travel out in search of greener pasture, that's for a better life, therefore i've highlighted some of the mentioned countries with colours:
                     Bold Green: Countries of Priority
                     Green: Fair enough countries
                     Purple: Countries of Uncertain reception
                     Red: Be Warned
    I know this is not what you want to hear, so let me make a contribution.
    Many people in Nairaland are based in the UK (which you didn't mention); i'm in Dublin at the moment.
    It's not actually easy to do much for a total stranger, but if you find a way to get it started for Ireland, i can promise you in the name of nairaland that i'll provide you accommodation details and reception on arrival.
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by Vicjustice: 7:06pm On May 22, 2008
tellgf2:

you want to travel too ehh, u no no say na money them dey use travel, how u expect make them carry u travel. if u get money u no need anybody to help u travel ok,

if i be u i go start fromnow dey save at least all the bear and siga money wey u dey spend uneccessary go do u to buy ticket and all the tinis wey you dey prak for welma go do pay your processing fee,

so my advice na for u to save abi, u CRIPPLE?
Please, no need to insult the guy, he's just being honest with his condition and the situation of his environment.
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by Vicjustice: 7:32pm On May 22, 2008
tellgf2:

Haba, no insult oh! abeg, person wey dey askquestion no dey loss according to my people. na question ask so i go no how to helep advice ammm, abi him CRIMPLE?
If he's cripple, he won't think of going abroad for "hustle" smiley
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by dee02(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2008
my guy u no mind south africa or rwanda or[b] iraq[/b]?

i get agents there wey fit help you

easy
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by sistajay(f): 11:28pm On May 25, 2008
@ Poster
Wish I can helep you my broda, but no room. . . . . . . . . . . . . SORRY OOO.
Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by mikkyangel(m): 1:27pm On May 26, 2008
bros(vjustice)
i dey hail oh, i saw ur reply to d chap whos depaerate to liv n9ja,but if i may ask,whts ur yardstick for measuring countries like poland with red?
because i have reason to disagree with on dis, i have been in poland for a month now(studies),even though english is not WILDLY spoken here,d people here a very very friendly,a better percentage of my friends here hv gotten married to polish girls thereby getting dier papers, i jst got a job 4days ago,to be paid d equivalent of #90k for 15days even though i"ll work for 10hrs a day, but i hv d luxury of choosing d days i intend to work , So tell me y is poland tainted in RED?!moreover,trvalling to us/canada for holidays jobs is way too easy here,

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nigerians Abroad - Nigerians Abroad Help Me Travel Out 2 by mikkyangel(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2008
bigmogo,
i can help u,but only thru studies, i will link u to d guy who did my runs cos threres is a seminar by july.reply me if u are serious, dis is authentics cos its an agency run by a family, michael

(1) (Reply)

Reapling Or Going For Appeal After Refusal Of Visa By Uk Embassy / Europe By Desert: Journey of Africans/Nigerians Migrants To Europe! / Help :i Want My Wife To Have Her Baby In Us Or Any Where

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.