Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? (10444 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Ur Wife's Unclad Pics Wth Pant And Bra As Ur Screensaver? / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by 9cent(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2008
well, i dont know if it's right or wrong to buy her undies as a birthday gift grin grin. , any adviser? grin cool
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Busta(f): 7:09pm On May 20, 2008
Nothin wrong with that . . but if I were u, I will refrain from doing so if she's got a boyfriend. undecided
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 20, 2008
buy her g-strings and halfcup bra

and dont forget to buy *condom* lipsrsealed wink
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by 9cent(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2008
@busta,

havent u heard U CAN OVERTHROW ANY GOVERNEMENT?

well, we are pretty close and i dont give a damn if she's having boy friend or not. grin
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by 9cent(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2008
@jenny, Nne kedu grin
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by ofo: 7:18pm On May 20, 2008
What is she to u ? your girlfriend or your wife. If she is your wife, l don't see any thing wrong in your buying her bras and pants.
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by quinofhart(f): 7:20pm On May 20, 2008
nothing wrong as long as she is ur girl . ''agent provocateur'' pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by 9cent(m): 7:20pm On May 20, 2008
@ofo, she's one of those friends. i'm not married.  thanx grin
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 20, 2008
@9cent
odi nma,ahu odikwa gi grin grin grin
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by 9cent(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2008
@jenny,

ahu dimma grin ,
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by uchetobi(f): 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2008
if a guy buys me bra and panties, the message i getis i want to see you in this, so if u are ok with Passing this message across and u feel she will be ok with getting it….then go ahead

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by tngtech(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2008
I don't see anything wrong in you buying her panties or bra.
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2008
why not
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by sheniqua: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2008
9cent:

@ofo, she's one of those friends. i'm not married.  thanx grin

then it's not ok

undies indicate intimacy and if she's not in that category get a wristwatch or recharge card

I hear girls in Naija trip for recharge cards
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by welli(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
if u must buy pant nd bra den dey must be sexy.
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by amaikama(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2008
I bought one and guess what, they did not fit cry
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Antidote1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
Busta:

Nothin wrong with that . . but if I were u, I will refrain from doing so if she's got a boyfriend. undecided

I just knew I would find you here cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
Hell No, I won't accept such gifts from a male, He has ulteria motives cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by NegroNtns(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
9cents,

Buy her negligee, to add heat, choose red color
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by buzyDiva(f): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

I just knew I would find you here cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
Hell No, I won't accept such gifts from a male, He has ulteria motives cheesy

hehehe . . I will collect it o . .but only man will enjoy me wear them!
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by jkpretty(f): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
Why on earth would it be pants and bras? when she's just a friend. I can't imagine the look i'll have on a guy that does that.
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by sistawoman: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
since she is just a friend hell no, unless you want to change it from a friendship to something else, if you dont then you will give her the wrong impression.
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Seun(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2008
Only as a practical joke. wink Buy her a really big bra and say you thought it was her size. grin
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Antidote1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2008
buzyDiva:

hehehe . . I will collect it o . .but only man will enjoy me wear them!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I just knew you would opt for this,
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by StanP(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
I tot abt that one time but just cudn't face her reaction incase she frowns at that .I just bought her something else but this time i tink i will do just that,
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by uc4me: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
hi
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2008
If one my my friends (girls) buy me panties/ bra, it's ok na. . . nothing wrong with it undecided

But if a guy friend buys me panties/bra. , I'd be like wtf? and how did you know my size?
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by coldwater(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2008
4Her:

If one my my friends (girls) buy me undies/ bra, it's ok na. . . nothing wrong with it undecided

But if a guy friend buys me undies/bra. , I'd be like wtf? and how did you know my size?

I am buying you bra/undies for your next bday. just from your pics i know your size already tongue grin
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by presido1: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2008
coldwater:

I am buying you bra/undies for your next bday. just from your pics i know your size already tongue grin
Don't let Uche catch you with his UTC matchet.
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by chika98: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
Only pant and bra?
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by buzyDiva(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I just knew you would opt for this,

hehehe . . u know me too well!
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2008
coldwater:

sharrap! grin so my face tell my boobs/panty size? shocked shocked
Re: Is It Proper To Buy Her Panties And Bra As A Birthday Gift? by buzyDiva(f): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2008
Toyin wears granny size 20

and bra size 32A tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Really Tame An Extravagant Man? / Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss / Question: What Part Of The Human Organ Never Rest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.