Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Witnessed A Funny Discrimination So I Played God (true Story) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Witnessed A Funny Discrimination So I Played God (true Story) (907 Views)

Laugh Out Loud!! Reporter Interviews A Mute Man Who Witnessed A Stabbing!! / Today, I Witnessed A Miracle / Anonymous Story: "I Witnessed A Murder" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Witnessed A Funny Discrimination So I Played God (true Story) by churific(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2013
Today I witnessed DISCRIMINATION and SEGREGATION!

I was eating bread and ground-nuts on my balcony when a sizable piece fell to the ground. Five minutes later, some ants gathered around to share in the spoils. They started breaking off pieces of the bread and passing down to one another leading in a sing file.

All of a sudden, a bigger, black and obviously out-of-place ant tried to join the line and was heavily cancelled and ridiculed…I wish I could hear the conversation. In fact, the other ants readjusted their lines to go around and exclude the black ant.

Can you believe it? They literally schemed and designed a supply chain right before my eyes that excluded the black ant!
Playing God, I went inside, came back with a “weapon” and killed all those damn selfish, segregating and discriminatory ants! The black ant had all the bread to himself and lived happily ever after!

The END!

*And then I killed the black ant because I didn't wanna send the wrong message that it was okay for ants to crash around here. I also used roach spray for good measure!

Read more of my stories on my blog humoredin.com and also follow me on twitter @churific for interesting interactions about Nigeria/Africa/etc
Re: I Witnessed A Funny Discrimination So I Played God (true Story) by Daxbiz(m): 6:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Chai! If men were gods......

Welldone, Kabiyesi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Man / Food Is Ready / A Typical Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.