Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (68271 Views)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Wole Soyinka Is Better Off As A 'Guinea Fowl' Hunter - Obasanjo / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by folabim(f): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
My_Time:
What a shame.....
http://www.punchng.com/news/soyinka-an-embarrassment-patience-jonathan-%e2%80%a2amaechi-behind-rivers-crisis-fg-%e2%80%a2allegation-baseless-governor/

I'm shocked at PEJ's audacity to take a swipe at Soyinka!.... This drama is really getting interesting and embarrasing...

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Pataki: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ishilove:
A lot of uncouth fellows on NL. Sdmh
You are a lady with an uncouth mouth once you start telling us Patience is a mother to all.

What motherly role has Patience shown to you?

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by anonimi: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
BabaOlowo: This is so unfortunate but WS should have seen this coming. We warned him against campaigning for Jonathan when Y'adua was sick, he did not listen, we warned him when PEJ was made a Perm Sec, that she did not deserve it, he said we were wrong, so why is he disappointed now that PEJ has now turned against him?

Some people obviously have a very short memory.
I hope Oga Jona finds the balls to curtail his wife or divorce her if she refuses to be an asset to him but chooses to remain a liability for his political fortunes.
#NuffSaid!!!
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by rafcrown(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
ILLITERATE VS PROF. ROUND 1
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by JungleBoot: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
This could be another episode of "The Giant Play" wink
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by rafcrown(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
SOYINKA WAS A
NO MADAM -IS A
OK IS A DISGRACED
NO MA -IS A DISGRACE ,Dont PUT D THERE MA
OK DISGRACE
GOOD
TO HIS admire
NO MA admirers
OK admirer or admirers
NOW SAY IT AGAIN
AGAIN.
PLEASE DONT FORGET MA, AND MEMORISE IT WELL
OK I WONT FORGET AND I will watch it.
Or lets try embarrassment
OH THATS TOO LONG BUT BIG GRAMMAR
OK EMBARASS
NO Embarrassment
say it 10 times
OK now go ahead but tread softly o.Thats IROKO AND U ARE
SHUT UP OR I LL SACK U.
OK ,MA

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Enedane(f): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Pygru:
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 [size=38pt]likes[/size]
lolz, naso u love d tlk rich
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Dee60: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
?
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Orokita(m): 10:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
I no go swallow panadol for another person headache

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Ptoocool(m): 10:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
But na person write all dis for our Madam @ d top o..
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Dee60: 10:39pm On Jul 13, 2013
You are seeing the eclipse of GEJ2011 and the prelude of PEJ2015, I think!
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
the comments emmanating from this thread are very entertaining...they are life-giving and medicine to the soul.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by folabim(f): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2013
i don't understand what is happening in Nigeria politics
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by folabim(f): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
That our so called Madam is highly senseless and irresponsible.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by jaytee01(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
This is not a matter of hiding behind a spokesperson to hurl insults. PEJ will NEVER attain the level of respect that Soyinka has garnered over the years for himself even if her husband transmutes to a life president. If she get liver, make she call her own press conference n address d media PERSONALLY! Brand Illiterate.
folabim: That our so called Madam is highly senseless and irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by drstone1: 12:10am On Jul 14, 2013
JungleBoot: This could be another episode of "The Giant Play" wink

See the Players and their intereSts,..after trying with futility to use Boko Haram, subsidy strike,denigration of PEJ n wishing to see her dead in ASO. Rock in order to see the fall of GEJ who they feel is less than their crying muLlah wanna be president. . They Have counselled themselves that their best bet is to use a greedy mole from GEJ backyard(Gov Amaechi),a kind of judas iscariot by dangling a VeePee position to him to truncate what they felt was an accident. In life, there R really are no accidents.yu can always see the same characters no matter the shades they adopt; the Man u r trying to bring down wuld only wax Stronger!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 12:13am On Jul 14, 2013
Pataki:
You are a lady with an uncouth mouth once you start telling us Patience is a mother to all.

What motherly role has Patience shown to you?

Can u imagine that nonsensical reasoning. How can a bag of Rice be ones mother.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Katsumoto: 12:38am On Jul 14, 2013
Demdem:

Can u imagine that nonsensical reasoning. How can a bag of Rice be ones mother.
Nonsense.

There is an easy solution to all these problems. If not for the unitary form of government being practiced in Nigeria, what could have caused a Nobel Laureate to join issues with a shameless, illiterate, & uncouth woman?

Now some dolts are insulting Soyinka who put his life on the line fighting for GEJ to be able to claim his mandate simply because they are from the same region as GEJ or their fathers are collecting crumbs from his table.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Katsumoto: 12:43am On Jul 14, 2013
X-factoria:

And that makes him infallible?

Wole Soyinka was wrong to have attributed the fracas to Patience! What investigation did he carry out before rushing to conclusions? IS he of the SSS or Police? Does he live in Rivers State? In academics where WS holds so much authority, you cannot make categorical statements like he did in this case without having carried out an experiment to proof his points beyond doubt. WS's disparaging remarks on Patience belittles his status. Its a shame for a man of his status to be making categorical statements based on hearsays and rumor. He's more exposed to know that.

Have you seen the video of Evans saying that Patience is his Jesus on earth and he can't accept insults being directed at her? This was during the fracas?
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:04am On Jul 14, 2013
Father Wole Soyinka. You have been a light in this darkness called Nigeria. Today I thank you for your gallant efforts to push this nation forward and I pray that the labours of our true heroes shall never be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Validated: 3:49am On Jul 14, 2013
He who brings an ant infested firewood to his 'ubi' should be ready to receive lizards as visitors - Arrow of God (Chinua Achebe of bessed memory)[b][/b]
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Joepage(m): 4:44am On Jul 14, 2013
Its a shame we av dis woman as 1st lady. She knws notin dan d tag dat follows ha, hence d abuse of office. Soyinka is a beta man dan ur husband wil eva b, stupid woman.
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Spray(m): 4:57am On Jul 14, 2013
I no fit beliv say na patience jonathan speak dis kind grammer..
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Spray(m): 5:00am On Jul 14, 2013
Na dis fellow widow speak dis kind grammer?? Who teach am?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by sheniqua: 5:02am On Jul 14, 2013
Yandep: TO BE A FIRST LADY IS FOR NOT 4EVA BUT Wole soyinka will 4eva be a prof

Prof o na ewu? ( na the reigning thing?)
There are tons of professors in Mbaise alone
Only one sitting president in Nigeria with one First Lady
The highest position in any land
Try to top that
He will not smell it till death

Shebi WS formed a party some years ago
Does anyone remember the name
Does anyone remember his last book sef
Tehehehehehehehe
He should stop hating on the first family and go and enjoy Ogun state money with his commissioner son and sing the praises of ACN
So much for selective social critic
I once placed this man with gani Fawehinmi,one of the greatest Nigerians ever
What a mistake I made
Gani looked Tinubu in the face and called him out by his names and fought to have the criminal exposed
Can Wole Soyinka do that?
Na for Patience body e get mouth
The ACN speaker stole Lagos treasury blind
Have we heard fim from WS
He will soon go the way of Tai Solarin that started out well and ended bought bought by IBB
He should go and sit down jor
He has outlived his usefulness and diminishing returns has set in,he is now talking without reasoning
Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 14, 2013
After 24 hours of starting this thread I must say i'm surprised at some comments. I'm still glad majority of the people out here still believe that PEJ's excesses really needs to be checked and that she has no moral justification to talk back at the Prof. All the same its a free world and we all have the fundamental right of speech and association. I wonder what will be going on in the Prof's mind right now? Prof Prof.. International mentor... pls disregard these haters.. may your days be long. Happy birthday in arrears.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Vansnickers: 5:56am On Jul 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Father Wole Soyinka. You have been a light in this darkness called Nigeria. Today I thank you for your gallant effort to push this nation forward and I pray that the labours of our true heroes shall never be in vain.

People forget so easily.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Vansnickers: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2013
sheniqua:

Prof o na ewu? ( na the reigning thing?)
There are tons of professors in Mbaise alone
Only one sitting president in Nigeria with one First Lady
The highest position in any land
Try to top that
He will not smell it till death

Shebi WS formed a party some years ago
Does anyone remember the name
Does anyone remember his last book sef
Tehehehehehehehe
He should stop hating on the first family and go and enjoy Ogun state money with his commissioner son and sing the praises of ACN
So much for selective social critic
I once placed this man with gani Fawehinmi,one of the greatest Nigerians ever
What a mistake I made
Gani looked Tinubu in the face and called him out by his names and fought to have the criminal exposed
Can Wole Soyinka do that?
Na for Patience body e get mouth
The ACN speaker stole Lagos treasury blind
Have we heard fim from WS
He will soon go the way of Tai Solarin that started out well and ended bought bought by IBB
He should go and sit down jor
He has outlived his usefulness and diminishing returns has set in,he is now talking without reasoning

Animal!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by tpia5: 6:16am On Jul 14, 2013
all that excessive bitterness and fighting energy just has to be let out somehow. . . . . .

or else it would remain in her system?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by iykololo(m): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2013
My_Time:

http://www.punchng.com/news/soyinka-an-embarrassment-patience-jonathan-%e2%80%a2amaechi-behind-rivers-crisis-fg-%e2%80%a2allegation-baseless-governor/

I'm shocked at PEJ's audacity to take a swipe at Soyinka!.... This drama is really getting interesting and embarrasing...

Nigeria has two incumbent presidents sitting in Aso rock. Officially recognized not by d legislature but by d executive. I wouldn't be surprise if PEJ starts chairing Federal Executive Council Meetings.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by Myself2(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2013
emmydee: My able people of Nairaland, we have argued on this topic exhaustively. The informants of Mrs. Jonathan should inform her to come on television to defend her actions & allegations that have cropped up especially on Nairaland. Not hiding under a spokesman or P.A.

Trade officially CLOSED!

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan by bandb: 8:42am On Jul 14, 2013
Van snickers:

Animal!!!!

Y aabuse him. WS is putting his hard earned reputation for a fat oily envelop from a politician that switches gear like an automatic car.

The Late father of African literature will not be happy with WS' decent to pettiness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Toni Braxton Hugs Lai Mohammed And Emefiele (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.