Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) (34071 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Natasha And Selly Evicted From Big Brother Africa / #bbathechase: Part1 & 2: Nando And Selly Having Sex [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
The sex drama in the Big Brother Africa Chase House can't get any better than this!! *lmao. Cos someone has allegedly given the other STD!

Emotions were taken to another level last night after housemate Nando made a startling revelation that Ghanaian housemate Selly had given him STD for which he was on medication for.

Nando had told Bimp Selly gave him Chlamydia (STD), Bimp asked him why he didn't use a condom, Nando said Selly refused.

Nando had told Bimp:

You know I hate that bitch !
I'm fucking frustrated cos that bitch *Selly* gave me STD! That's why my blood pressure was high yesterday!

Selly on her own part has severally denied having sex with Nando though.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/07/bbathechase-housemates-nando-selly-give.html

2 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
So they that st.upid that they never use protection undecided..

*1st to comment cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
big brother had to warn he never does it again wtout protection. grin
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by fr3do(m): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
I tot housemates were screened.

3 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by pimplucious: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Most repulsive show on the face of the planet. Ewwwwwwww lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by nairaman66(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Terrible show on Africa right as we speak.. Yet some of us are celebrating the god dammned show.. Dispicable!!

17 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hahahahahahaha
Ekpa,so if she get aids na so u fr take get am too
Nxt tym dnt be a fool,protect ur tool

2 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Temismith(f): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Goodluck in ur STD search!!!

1 Like

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by angelTI(f): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
serves them both right! awon oniranu gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by carzola(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
One mumu girl dat just got a b.b dos'nt know the dfrence between bbm, and bba, she told me to add her on my bba..lol...

12 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by dasparrow: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
@Post

Serves so-called Nando right. This is what happens when a person has no self control. How long have they been in that BBA house that they have chosen to sleep with each other? BBA is a crappy repulsive show and I wonder why people watch it.

7 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2013
But d guy is stupid sha. Y sleep wit a random girl without condom? Inshort both of dem r dumb. Dat selly gal too dey follow man 4 dat big brother
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
What is there to gain from watching BBA

3 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by sureteeboy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Whoever sees this as a bad news needs to be examined. Bloody Immoralists!!
grin grin grin
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
Mstchew.who cares? *returns to bathroom with vaseline in hand*

2 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by colombiana: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
This BBA all i see it does is degrade humans. Not as if when ur done ud be able to afford a crib in VI or it cud get u a G550 amg. There is public and private stuffs its absurd for some one u neva met and won't see to pay u to wash ur dirty private life in public. There is no two ways about it, only the devil pays for such

4 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by glizengem(f): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2013
Africa n Africans got moral values, dis is jst so despicable..dey ought 2 b ashamed of demselves...imagine having sex wen d whole world is watching...shameless

1 Like

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Aizebioje(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
What am I to do with this piece of info. I don't remember him yelling my name when He was LASHING THE GAL.
Chop alone... Die Alone! Literally

2 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Drdreluv: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
THIS SPACE is FOR SALE[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by drauj(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
smh

1 Like

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by 3ace(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Crazy people, crazy program. Having s.ex with someone you don't know. I would have been happier if it was HIV.

3 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by sylve11: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
Deadly infections are easier to come by. cool
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by elampiro(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
colombiana: This BBA all i see it does is degrade humans. Not as if when ur done ud be able to afford a crib in VI or it cud get u a G550 amg. There is public and private stuffs its absurd for some one u neva met and won't see to pay u to wash ur dirty private life in public. There is no two ways about it, only the devil pays for such

I agree with you.
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by cecegorz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dude went to the house to win Prize money, instead he won STD.
Still thank your stars it wasn't HIV. smh
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
How does he know he has chlamydia

What tests did he carry out?

I thought it never showed any symptoms in males?

Na wa o! Give a dog a bad name to spite it

3 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by naughtybynature(f): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2013
So that should be the end of d road for the carriers.

1 Like

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by sylve11: 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
Tomorrow it shall be *Selly claims she's pregnant for Nando*. Next tomorrow, it shall be *Nando denies pregnancy*. so on and so . . .cool

1 Like

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by ghettodreamz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
What a disgusting and an indecorous show...
Element of the end time.
cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by tellwisdom: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oando sell what?? sad

5 Likes

Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by luvmijeje(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
godjohnson: Mstchew.who cares? *returns to bathroom with vaseline in hand*
Am I the only one that doesn't get this joke? Do you use vaseline to masturb.a.t.e?
Re: Nando: Selly Infected Me With Chlamydia (Big Brother Africa) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
cecegorz: Dude went to the house to win Prize money, instead he won STD.
Still thank your stars it wasn't HIV. smh

He doesn't need to thank his stars yet, till after 6 months. But why didn't big brother screen them? Or was d clamy.. (I can't mention it) in hibernation at the point of screening. Disgusting news.
He will return to his country a negative star. When they see him, they will see chlamy.. Walking. Why did he even announce it? He would have gone home. Quite shameful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Sir Dee Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.