Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

If You Were President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were President (569 Views)

I Would‘ve Fired Diezani If I Were President – Atiku / "If I Were President, Islam Will Be Banned And All Churches Burnt Down" / If You Were President, How Much Would You Steal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were President by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Most times we criticise the president of Nigeria. some even go as far as insulting him because of his decisions so far, but my question is this:
if you were giving the administration of this great country, as the president, what would you have done differently.
Re: If You Were President by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
S s: i will take a big knife and cut big national birthday cake
Re: If You Were President by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
S s: i will take a big knife and cut big national birthday cake lol. But on a serious note. What will you do differently
Re: If You Were President by bekong(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
actually
u'r right. we like critisizing 'our leaders' as if when given the
chance we will do better. but as 4me, i think i may do far better than
what they do.
Re: If You Were President by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2013
bekong: actually
u'r right. we like critisizing 'our leaders' as if when given the
chance we will do better. but as 4me, i think i may do far better than
what they do.
thats nice. So what is the president doing now that you would have done differently if it were to be you
Re: If You Were President by lambvard: 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
I will make my Nation(Nigeria)great
Re: If You Were President by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
first things first

central bank moves to my village
Re: If You Were President by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: first things first

central bank moves to my village
choii and we are calling our present politicians thieves
Re: If You Were President by Danhumprey: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
First thing,I would deal a terrible blow to that monster called Corruption,then I would relocate Aso rock villa to my village. angry tongue
Re: If You Were President by mgbeketoto: 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
President of 200 million ijjiots? undecided
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaakwa!
Back to SENDER!!!! kiss
Re: If You Were President by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 14, 2013
Lol you funny o
Re: If You Were President by mrakin(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2013
I am happy to see this thread come up once again.
It is true that most people can not manage their own family(ies) successfully and they criticise govt everyday.
As for me, the most important thing I think is missing is the COMPULSORY data bank of all residents in each local govt in Nigeria. Govt need to know
1.the number of houses in each local govt
2. The number of people living in those houses
3. Occupation of occupants and other necessary info.
The data collected should be kept away from unauthorized persons.
The data will help sincere govt to plan towards the welfare and development of the citizens and basic infrastructures.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Warns International Community To Stop Meddling / Underage Marriage In Nigeria. God Help Us / 2015: G-5 Governors In A Closed-door Meeting With Shagari In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.