Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? (1621 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Atheists Can Be Moral (concept Of Moral Mandala) / Atheists Can Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 5: 22 These are the commandments YHVH proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me. 23 When you heard the voice out of the darkness, while the mountain was ablaze with fire, all the leaders of your tribes and your elders came to me. 24 And you said, “YHVH our God has shown us his glory and his majesty, and we have heard his voice from the fire. Today we have seen that a person can live even if God speaks with them. 25 But now, why should we die? This great fire will consume us, and we will die if we hear the voice of YHVH our God any longer. 26 For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? 27 Go near and listen to all that YHVH our God says. Then tell us whatever the Lord our God tells you. We will listen and obey.”

I laugh very well whenever I hear the so-called atheists suggest that the Creator of heaven and earth should speak directly from heaven for them to believe. Mere mortals who cannot even look directly at the sun! Ehehehehe! Mere mortals who shiver at the roaring of thunder! Ehehehehe.

Sometimes, some of you cannot even stand the sound of the voice of his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, and you want to hear the direct voice of my Owner.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Deut 5: 22 These are the commandments YHVH proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me. 23 When you heard the voice out of the darkness, while the mountain was ablaze with fire, all the leaders of your tribes and your elders came to me. 24 And you said, “YHVH our God has shown us his glory and his majesty, and we have heard his voice from the fire. Today we have seen that a person can live even if God speaks with them. 25 But now, why should we die? This great fire will consume us, and we will die if we hear the voice of YHVH our God any longer. 26 For what mortal has ever heard the voice of the living God speaking out of fire, as we have, and survived? 27 Go near and listen to all that YHVH our God says. Then tell us whatever the Lord our God tells you. We will listen and obey.”

I laugh very well whenever I hear the so-called atheists suggest that the Creator of heaven and earth should speak directly from heaven for them to believe. Mere mortals who cannot even look directly at the sun! Ehehehehe! Mere mortals who shiver at the roaring of thunder! Ehehehehe.

Sometimes, some of you cannot even stand the sound of the voice of his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, and you want to hear the direct voice of my Owner.

What a joke. LoLz.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

I could replace "YHVH" with "Krishna" and it would still mean the same damn thing.
How do you accept something just because it was written in a book?

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
LordReed:

What a joke. LoLz.

You are joking, right?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2022
Judybash93:

I could replace "YHVH" with "Krishna" and it would still mean the same damn thing.
How do you accept something just because it was written in a book?

What Krishna mean?

Have you seen gravity?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 4:35am On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

What Krishna mean?

Have you seen gravity?
Krishna is also a god just like Yhvh
I can demonstrate gravity.
Please demonstrate god without quoting from your book.

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by LordReed(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

You are joking, right?

Why are you asking?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
LordReed:

Why are you asking?

Reed.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
There's no evidence for a creator
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

What Krishna mean?

Have you seen gravity?
This analogy is silly, we can detect gravity and measure it, we can even demonstrate gravitational waves with experiments.

How the fucck can we test the effect of your imaginary friend?

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Judybash93:

Krishna is also a god just like Yhvh
I can demonstrate gravity.
Please demonstrate god without quoting from your book.

Highlight the attributes of Krishna.

Ok! I know. Just throw something up and gravity does the rest. Have you ever seen gravity?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:

What evidence do you have for such an assertion?

Workch, why are you like this?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

get your self educated.

Now go and browse about LIGO and then come back.

Even if there's no evidence for gravity, it's still doesn't mean that your imaginary friend exist. The unavailability of evidence for another phenomenon doesn't automatically validate your God.

Start thinking, now please educate yourself about Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory(LIGO). I know you won't understand anything you will read because chronic Christians are scientifically illiterate and never get scientific terms but just give it a try.

Even the worst science student won't ask for evidence for gravity, it's like you are stuck in 1700s cheesy, stop dragging humanity back to what we already cracked
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
get your self educated.

Now go and browse about LIGO and then come back.

Even if there's no evidence for gravity, it's still doesn't mean that your imaginary friend exist. The unavailability of evidence for another phenomenon doesn't automatically validate your God.

Start thinking, now please educate yourself about Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory(LIGO). I know you won't understand anything you will read because chronic Christians are scientifically illiterate and never get scientific terms but just give it a try.

Even the worst science student won't ask for evidence for gravity, it's like you are stuck in 1700s cheesy, stop dragging humanity back to what we already cracked

Who said anything about gravity of evidence for it? Check the post you responded to.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Who said anything about gravity of evidence for it? Check the post you responded to.
Evidence for what, you check your post.

You made a wrong assertion that we can't see gravity, says who?

A Christian who doesn't know basic science?

How can we see or even measure any impact of your imaginary sky friend? How?
None whatever, you are relying on disproving another phenomenon to uphold your Unfounded belief in a god
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
Evidence for what, you check your post.

You made a wrong assertion that we can't see gravity, says who?

A Christian who doesn't know basic science?

How can we see or even measure any impact of your imaginary sky friend? How?
None whatever, you are relying on disproving another phenomenon to uphold your Unfounded belief in a god

Why are you like this, workch?

Workch:

elated177:

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Why are you like this, workch?
S

There's no evidence for a creator?

Are you asking me to provode evidence for the statement "there's no evidence for a creator"?

I hope not because that would be funny cheesy
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
There's no evidence for a creator?

Are you asking me to provode evidence for the statement "there's no evidence for a creator"?

I hope not because that would be funny cheesy

Spot on, workch. What evidence do you have to show that there is no Creator?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Spot on, workch. What evidence do you have to show that there is no Creator?
I did not say "there's no creator", I said "there's no evidence for a creator".

The best way to counter that is to present evidence, which obviously you don't have hence you want to keep strawmaning
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
I did not say "there's no creator", I said "there's no evidence for a creator".

The best way to counter that is to present evidence, which obviously you don't have hence you want to keep strawmaning

I asked you a question on one of your threads and you are yet to respond.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

I asked you a question on one of your threads and you are yet to respond.
forget about the thread, focus on this one?

Do you have testable evidence for your God?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
forget about the thread, focus on this one?

Do you have testable evidence for your God?

Why?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Why?
Because you are running from pillar to post and I can't keep following you. You are intentionally doing that to avoid providing evidence for your imaginary friend
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Judybash93(m): 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Highlight the attributes of Krishna.

Ok! I know. Just throw something up and gravity does the rest. Have you ever seen gravity?
1) He was born miraculously. He wasn't conceived through sexual intercourse.
2) compassion
3) patience
4) forgiveness
It's a definition attributed to a particular physical phenomena that can be demonstrated. I can't see gravity but i can explain how it works and it behaves under different conditions. It's like asking me if I've seen Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, they exist and they serve different purposes but i also can't see them. Gravity on the other hand is physical and can be attributed with certain characteristics in different conditions. So, please, give us the characteristics of your god and let's see if it's generally accepted by others.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Judybash93:

2) compassion
3) patience
4) forgiveness
It's a definition attributed to a particular physical phenomena that can be demonstrated. I can't see gravity but i can explain how it works and it behaves under different conditions. It's like asking me if I've seen Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, they exist and they serve different purposes but i also can't see them. Gravity on the other hand is physical and can be attributed with certain characteristics in different conditions. So, please, give us the characteristics of your god and let's see if it's generally accepted by others.
elated177, please answer him and let's have the characteristics of your God that we can test

1 Like

Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
Judybash93:

2) compassion
3) patience
4) forgiveness

Where is he today?

How did you come to know about gravity?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
Because you are running from pillar to post and I can't keep following you. You are intentionally doing that to avoid providing evidence for your imaginary friend

Is not because you actually have nothing tangible to offer except rants and rambles?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

Is not because you actually have nothing tangible to offer except rants and rambles?
OK good,

Can you provide evidence for your God now so I can stop ranting
And rumbling?

Why do you find it threatening when one ask for evidence for your God?
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
OK good,

Can you provide evidence for your God now so I can stop ranting
And rumbling?

Why do you find it threatening when one ask for evidence for your God?

What are you offering as an alternative, workch? Lay them out plainly so we can see them and decide.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch, the sun itself is an evidence of the Creator.
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by Workch: 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
elated177:

What are you offering as an alternative, workch? Lay them out plainly so we can see them and decide.
Alternative for what?

We need to know that your God exist before we can find alternatives. You can't find alternatives for imaginary things
Re: Atheists: Can you Hear the Voice Of The Creator Of Heaven And Earth And Live? by elated177: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Workch:
Alternative for what?

We need to know that your God exist before we can find alternatives. You can't find alternatives for imaginary things

Alternative to anything that has to do with religion or religious beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / Christian Way To Reduce Stress / Your Set Time Of Marriage S.t.o.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.