Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,381 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ooman's Pseudoscience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ooman's Pseudoscience (2364 Views)

Shout Out To All Atheists. Ooman, Logicboy Mazage / Bye Bye To Ooman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2013
wiegraf:

Ooman, my good clown, we need more knowledge? I seem to recall one that had no idea as to what the second law was and spouted whargarbl about abiogenesis, narrowing down the definition.

You've leveled up a bit, which is commendable. In fact you are even sometimes insightful, well done. But with this, what does god have to do with it? Since when did a 'will' have to be involved, and where from this credo (other than the obvious don't believe in supernatural gods) all atheists must believe? When did entropy cause expansion?

Anyway, lots more, but essentially most of what you have here are... assumptions. What is true is that entropy ultimately occurs in every system, one way or another, within this universe. That's, more or else, all. Also, constant energy, but considering the potential balancing act that is also not straightforward. Etc etc

The bolded is the only thing intelligent from you and its exactly what Logicboy is against, claiming 2nd law does not apply to life so take it up with him.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

And you, my good sir, are cute.

am just saying its irritating for you to jump into the middle of a debate you do not know how it started and make silly comments....wear your common sense next time.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
wiegraf:

Ooman, my good clown, we need more knowledge? I seem to recall one that had no idea as to what the second law was and spouted whargarbl about abiogenesis, narrowing down the definition.

You've leveled up a bit, which is commendable. In fact you are even sometimes insightful, well done. But with this, what does god have to do with it? Since when did a 'will' have to be involved, and where from this credo (other than the obvious don't believe in supernatural gods) all atheists must believe? When did entropy cause expansion?

Anyway, lots more, but essentially most of what you have here are... assumptions. What is true is that entropy ultimately occurs in every system, one way or another, within this universe. That's, more or else, all. Also, constant energy, but considering the potential balancing act that is also not straightforward. Etc etc

ooman:

The bolded is the only thing intelligent from you and its exactly what Logicboy is against, claiming 2nd law does not apply to life so take it up with him.

The second law of thermodynamics has nothing to do with life. angry

Earth is not a closed nor isolated system. Your crap is overflowing.

Here is a nice quote for you "entropy uiniverse" theorists

Since a finite universe is an isolated system, the Second Law of Thermodynamics states that its total entropy is constantly increasing. It has been speculated, since the 19th century, that the universe is fated to a heat death in which all the energy ends up as a homogeneous distribution of thermal energy, so that no more work can be extracted from any source.
If the universe can be considered to have generally increasing entropy, then – as Sir Roger Penrose has pointed out – gravity plays an important role in the increase because gravity causes dispersed matter to accumulate into stars, which collapse eventually into black holes. The entropy of a black hole is proportional to the surface area of the black hole's event horizon.[61] Jacob Bekenstein and Stephen Hawking have shown that black holes have the maximum possible entropy of any object of equal size. This makes them likely end points of all entropy-increasing processes, if they are totally effective matter and energy traps. Hawking has, however, recently changed his stance on this aspect.[citation needed]
The role of entropy in cosmology remains a controversial subject. Recent work has cast some doubt on the heat death hypothesis and the applicability of any simple thermodynamic model to the universe in general. Although entropy does increase in the model of an expanding universe, the maximum possible entropy rises much more rapidly, moving the universe further from the heat death with time, not closer. This results in an "entropy gap" pushing the system further away from the posited heat death equilibrium.[62] Other complicating factors, such as the energy density of the vacuum and macroscopic quantum effects, are difficult to reconcile with thermodynamical models, making any predictions of large-scale thermodynamics extremely difficult.[63]
The entropy gap is widely believed to have been originally opened up by the early rapid exponential expansion of the universe.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2013
ooman:

am just saying its irritating for you to jump into the middle of a debate you do not know how it started and make silly comments....wear your common sense next time.

Dude, I know bullsh!t when I see one. I am also familiar with ur former scientific arguments on this forum. I have read all the unimpressive pigshit u wrote up there and frankly it doesnt sound like something from someone who has his head screwed on right. The reason I havent contributed to this debate yet is that I find u amusing. U throw around fancy words trying to convince someone of ur intellectual and literal superiority and only in the last few comments have u actually said anything sensible albeit arguably flawed to some extent.
Face the fire dude. Dont try to use me to mitigate ur palpable thoughtlessness.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

The second law of thermodynamics has nothing to do with life. angry

Earth is not a closed nor isolated system. Your crap is overflowing.

Here is a nice quote for you "entropy uiniverse" theorists

this post of copy and paste job of yours from wikipedia adds nothing to this debate
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Dude, I know bullsh!t when I see one. I am also familiar with ur former scientific arguments on this forum. I have read all the unimpressive pigshit u wrote up there and frankly it doesnt sound like something from someone who has his head screwed on right. The reason I havent contributed to this debate yet is that I find u amusing. U throw around fancy words trying to convince someone of ur intellectual and literal superiority and only in the last few comments have u actually said anything sensible albeit arguably flawed to some extent.
Face the fire dude. Dont try to use me to mitigate ur palpable thoughtlessness.

ode
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by wiegraf: 5:49am On Jul 19, 2013
ooman:

I'm having flashbacks as well. I seem to remember telling you the problem would occur if you thought me intelligent. Usually needless to say, but now I'm a bit worried you thought any of that intelligent.

Let's consider something you might be familiar with; $hit. Now you $hit, a lot (especially verbally, but we aren't talking about that type, we're talking of physical $hit), as do all animals with an anus (at least, I think), it's natural. Now, is your $hit responsible for say your consciousness? Or your black hair, or your copious verbal $hit? No, it's just $hit, a process all life must go through; getting rid of waste.

Same thing with entropy, all matter/energy must go through it, just as all biological life (I think) must get rid of waste, simple.

In a manner of speak, it can be said to be matter/energy taking a $hit. (Eventually though, there may probably be nothing left except said $hit, which is useless.) It is NOT responsible for the universe expanding or biological life. Really, wtf is wrong with you?

Anyways, meh. Looking forward to your saner attempts, good hooman
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2013
I'm starting to feel sorry for ooman.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2013
wiegraf:

I'm having flashbacks as well. I seem to remember telling you the problem would occur if you thought me intelligent. Usually needless to say, but now I'm a bit worried you thought any of that intelligent.

Let's consider something you might be familiar with; $hit. Now you $hit, a lot (especially verbally, but we aren't talking about that type, we're talking of physical $hit), as do all animals with an anus (at least, I think), it's natural. Now, is your $hit responsible for say your consciousness? Or your black hair, or your copious verbal $hit? No, it's just $hit, a process all life must go through; getting rid of waste.

Same thing with entropy, all matter/energy must go through it, just as all biological life (I think) must get rid of waste, simple.

In a manner of speak, it can be said to be matter/energy taking a $hit. (Eventually though, there may probably be nothing left except said $hit, which is useless.) It is NOT responsible for the universe expanding or biological life. Really, wtf is wrong with you?

Anyways, meh. Looking forward to your saner attempts, good hooman

however dumb you understand this, the point is you still grab the laws relating to life...this is my point and this is what Logicboy is against ...everything other thing is gibberish in support of your master LB, but it seems you now have different opinions, dumbnuts... grin
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I'm starting to feel sorry for ooman.

more like you should try a second life outta here
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2013
ooman:

more like you should try a second life outta here

Sorriness lasted 7 minutes.

You are a mazamaza goat seller.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by wiegraf: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2013
ooman:

however dumb you understand this, the point is you still grab the laws relating to life...this is my point and this is what Logicboy is against ...everything other thing is gibberish in support of your master LB, but it seems you now have different opinions, dumbnuts... grin

Just please endeavor to take your diarrhea medication as instructed by the good doctors. Kudos
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Sorriness lasted 7 minutes.

You are a mazamaza goat seller.

oh and how could you possibly know that? is it because you are the master of goat sellers?

dumbnut since grin

no hard feelings, just thinking how old you really are like a fool at 40?, sorry you are a fool forever. House divided against itself...... sorry for NL...
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2013
wiegraf:

Just please endeavor to take your diarrhea medication as instructed by the good doctors. Kudos

after you take your psychotic pill, schizo
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by wiegraf: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2013
ooman:

after you take your psychotic pill, schizo

Ah, yes, and another thing, mastah scientist. You seem to be equating entropy to work. Basics; they are not the same thing.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2013
wiegraf:

Ah, yes, and another thing, mastah scientist. You seem to be equating entropy to work. Basics; they are not the same thing.

oh prof...nice to hear from you...your intelligence is useless to your society...get a life...
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by MrTroll(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2013
Dohohohohohohoho. Awesome thread!!!

Great comic relief grin

#oomans pseudoscience...
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by ooman(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Mr Troll: Dohohohohohohoho. Awesome thread!!!

Great comic relief grin

#oomans pseudoscience...

funny thread indeed
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin
A thread ooman will never forget. Frankly, I havent seen so much psychological re-orientation being dished out to one man before.
Re: Ooman's Pseudoscience by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2013
This thread only proves that ooman is much better at selling goats than anythings else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland A Tool Of The Devil / Should Tithe Be Based On Gross Or Net Income? / Prophet Bushiri’s Claims Wife Impregnated By Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.