Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,491 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

How To Use Whatsapp On Ur S4o Fone Lyke Asha 200 And Co - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Whatsapp On Ur S4o Fone Lyke Asha 200 And Co (1841 Views)

Whatsapp On Asha 200 And Other Unsupported Phones / Need Whatsapp For Asha 200 / How To Use Whatsapp On An Android Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp On Ur S4o Fone Lyke Asha 200 And Co by adeoba5(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
FIRSTLY, U WIL NID A PHONE DAT HAS A WHATSAPP.
SECONDLY,MAKE SURE THE WHATSAPP IS NOT LOCK..
THIRDLY,REMOVE UR MEMORY CARD AND INSERT IT INTO THE FONE WIT WHATSAPP AND COPY IT .
FOURTHLY.AFTER COPYIN REMOVE UR MEMORY CARD AND INSERT IT BACK INSIDE UR FONE .
LASTLY, AFTER DAT LOCATE THE WHATSAPP AND DEN OPEN IT .AFTER OPENIN IT WIL SHOW (NEW NUMBER WILL U LYKE TO CHANGE THE NUMBER PRESS YES)FIRST ASK FOR THE NUMBER OF THE WHATSAPP U JUST COPY AND PUT IN THE PLACE PROVIDED(OLD NUMBER) ALSO PUT URS.(NEW NUMBER URS I MEAN) AND DEN WAIT 4 THE WHATSAPP TO CONNECT U AR GUD TO GO.COMMENT IF U GET IT .OR P.M ME.
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Ur S4o Fone Lyke Asha 200 And Co by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
Will try it on my sis asha 200
Re: How To Use Whatsapp On Ur S4o Fone Lyke Asha 200 And Co by Banjilo(m): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2013
It works on my phone asha 305 and all asha nokia dual phones

(1) (Reply)

'Sony Xperia Z1' Smartphone Released. / Zen Mobile,a Good Competition For Tecno Mobile Here In Nigeria. / Gionee Elife E7 Mini Goes Official With 4.7" Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.