Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Photo: David Alaba And His Parents - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo: David Alaba And His Parents (11035 Views)

Meet Nigeria-born Bayern Munich Star, David Alaba’s Father / Photo: David Luiz And His Girlfriend Sara Madeira / Why I Don't Play For Nigeria - David Alaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by airmark(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2013
David Olatukunbo Alaba is an Austrian footballer who plays for Bayern Munich and the Austria national football team. He holds Austria's record as the youngest player to play for the team, debuting for them as a 17-year-old.
Born: June 24, 1992 (age 21), Vienna, Austria.
Below are the pictures of him and his Parents, George Alaba from Nigeria and Gina Alaba who hails from Philipines.

Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cute Family.
Last Bullet:
How I wish he chose to play for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by Occurstaem(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
This should make FRONT PAGE.
If it is Tonto,Iyanya,Dbanj,Rita or Omo Ghetto and so many other celebrities,i assume it would have reach front page by now.
Moderator, where are you?!!!
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by pri3stess(f): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
He's cute and his parents are looking good aswell.
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by aieromon(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2013
Interracial breeding made in heaven.
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 15, 2013
He's cute. Good looking family. smiley
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by antaimoor: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
ahaaaaa awesome family photos
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by Chanchit: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
I support his decision to play for Austria, cos his father is from Nigeria and his mother from Philipines, maybe he jst decided to play neutral.

1 Like

Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by easyelliot(m): 2:00am On Feb 01, 2015
The one that got away...... .
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by ajf(m): 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
aieromon:
Interracial breeding made in heaven.
He has a very beautiful sister too...
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by enomakos(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
ajf:

He has a very beautiful sister too...
really ?pls post her pic
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Beautiful family. Some NL girls will be like I WISH THE BOY IS MINE
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by ademule89: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2015
One of the craziest and most interesting days of the European Football season is the Transfer Deadline day drama. The winter transfer season closes in less than 18 hours.
Don’t miss a single football action, From Schurrle to Fletcher to Hummels and all other stars likely to be on the move today. Get all the action on football 360 app on the google playstore for free. Download through the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev384657.app360797

Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by Davidolives(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
make i book
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by M4gunners: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Parents train up ur Children in a good way, it pays.
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by crownprince102: 9:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Cute Family.
Last Bullet:
How I wish he chose to play for Nigeria.
He choose to play for Nigeria but NFF turned him down. He made an enquiry on joining Yemi Tella's U17 team that won the world cup in 2007 but an NFF official told him the team was strictly for home based youth. He was left with no choice when austria invited him into the national team at age 17. To show his love for nigeria, alaba was waving the nigerian and austrian flag after bayern won the UCL in 2013.
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
cute boy....can i see d sister pix too?
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by daveP(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
(screams) Fp.
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by redgem(f): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
daveP:
(screams) Fp.

Why screaming fp?
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by daveP(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
redgem:

Why screaming fp?
lol redgem!! Rarely seen sports on fp asides the usual live matches. Its been long. Lanicky awaits you.....
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by redgem(f): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
daveP:
lol redgem!! Rarely seen sports on fp asides the usual live matches. Its been long. Lanicky awaits you.....
Will report soon
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by herald9: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
daveP:

sorry bruh... saw the alert but couldn't check...It's been blocked for sometimesad
Re: Photo: David Alaba And His Parents by daveP(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:

sorry bruh... saw the alert but couldn't check...It's been blocked for sometimesad
when was this, explain via mail......

(1) (Reply)

Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time / Predict Today's Match Between Nigeria And Ghana / Liverpool Will Finish Ahead Of PSG, Says Victor Agali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.