Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time (11039 Views)

Vincent Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Team Of The Year Award For Best Goalkeeper / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Enyeama Wins Israeli Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by ffo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
The Nigerian goalkeeper has won another individual award after keeping clean sheets throughout the past month

Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has for the second consecutive month won the Player of the Month award in Ligue 1.

The Lille custodian did not concede any goal in the French top flight in November.

Enyeama started November with a shutout against Monaco, which Lille won 2-0. He then kept three clean slates against Guingamp, Toulouse and Valenciennes on November 30.

The player who won the October award got 59 % of the vote ahead of PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who got 32 % and Marseille teenage midfielder, Florian Thauvin, who got 9%.

The best player award will be presented to Enyeama on Sunday, January 12, during their match against Reims.

The Lille shot stopper conceded his first goal in 12 matches against Bordeaux on December 8 after 1062 minutes.

source: http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4110/nigerians-abroad/2013/12/20/4492355/enyeama-wins-ligue-1-player-of-the-month-award-for-november?ICID=HP_BN_3

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Tolexander: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
That's cool.
All I want from/for you is being the best player in Brazil!

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by striker9(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
So happy for you Mr clean sheet,we Nigerians are proud of you and your success so far in ligue 1.I hope your fine form will extend to Brazil 2014.Congrats Mr Clean sheet.

7 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good one. You are talented. We encourage you to perform better. It aint easy we know.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by naijanoni(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
EnyeaMagnet for african player of the year.He deserves it .

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Krasid(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Enyeama must win African footballer of the year.No stories.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Dannylux: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tolexander: That's cool.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Danhumprey: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Enyeama!!! I'm sure he is gonna make us proud in Brazil! Our ever agile,first-choice goal-keeper. cool
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by homesteady(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sai Enyema! cool
His club will play against PSG on sunday! I wish him another clean sheet! May Ibrahimovic testify about how good he is AMIN! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by zynzyn(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is the authentic candidate for African Player of the Year!

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by bionicdude(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tolexander: That's cool.
abeg i don't want dat coz dat will mean our defence is not working and he is being overworked,i would prefer for our striker or midfielder to be d best player.if it's d goalie dat means d team is poor

1 Like

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Tolexander: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
bionicdude: abeg i don't want dat coz dat will mean our defence is not working and he is being overworked,i would prefer for our striker or midfielder to be d best player.if it's d goalie dat means d team is poor
bro, before a player could be given the best player in a tournament, his team would have got to at least semi final.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by RedLight1: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
enyeama deserves to be the African player of the year

no doubt

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Zakamori: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Will this thread land there?
Where?
Frontpage of course!
It will.
Booking.
Good Job Vincent. Proud of you
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by hamzia(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2013
his good at what he does he deserve it nice 1
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Good News
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Afam4eva(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2013
I see no reason why the big European clubs should not go after him.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Dhurmynick(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
This guy dey try oh.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by MrOlodo(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
[size=24pt]I can't belive mr.Olodo made front page again...
Glory be to God Am having front page fiver[/size] grin
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I see no reason why the bog European clubs should not go after him.

Real mardrid needs a good goalkeeper like him!
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by sowprice(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2013
ßrß
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by kevoh(m): 10:05am On Dec 21, 2013
Good! Cos we need clean sheets at the World cup too!
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by emmyid(m): 10:06am On Dec 21, 2013
kul uncle vıc. U can be the oliver khan of our tıme. All d bex!!! smiley
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Big4wig(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Wow kudos to him,making Nigeria proud....click like if u no he will perform well come Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Afam4eva(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Akinmail:

Real mardrid needs a good goalkeeper like him!
You're right. I've always seen Enyeama as one of the best goal tenders in the world and that is why he will contunue to bench another very good keeper in Austin Ejide.

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Theben(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2013
This guy deserves the African player of the year award.

4 Likes

Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by c0llynz02: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2013
I can't wait to watch him against Ibrahimovic and PSG on Sunday.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Cubeet: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Nice one Enyeama
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by uchrikk(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Congrats Enyeama.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by nwaobitex: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2013
ok
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2013
His true test will come against PSG tomorrow.
Re: Enyeama Wins Ligue 1 Player Of The Month Award For The 2nd Time by Krasid(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I see no reason why the big European clubs should not go after him.
Lille is not a bad club.It is one of the big clubs in france.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Predict Today's Match Between Nigeria And Ghana / Serena Williams Wins 18th Grand Slam Title / Flying Eagles Beat Enyimba 2 - 0 With Just 10 Men In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.