Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Suggestions On Slimming Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suggestions On Slimming Down (1046 Views)

Resolution Drop For Slimming Down Now In Nigeria / What Foods And Fruits Are Best For Slimming Down? / Slimming Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On Slimming Down by HC: 4:47pm On May 21, 2008
whats the best way to slim down/ reduce tummy size apart from doing sit-ups and push-ups? I will like to know if there is any tea like green tea/slimming tea i can take and if it works.

I don't have much time cause i work all days, so i can get an exercise. Suggestions needed urgently.

Thanx
Re: Suggestions On Slimming Down by sheniqua: 4:50pm On May 21, 2008
sorry,there are no drive by or drive through slimming canopies around.
You have to do manual labour
no pain no gain!
either that or enjoy your protruding gut grin
Re: Suggestions On Slimming Down by Dreloaded(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2008
I hear the in thing is enemas wink
Re: Suggestions On Slimming Down by HC: 6:28pm On May 21, 2008
"either that or enjoy your protruding gut"
this doesn' t call for that. you dont have to be insulting.OK
Re: Suggestions On Slimming Down by dvonne(f): 3:38pm On May 23, 2008
Bio disc worked for me,
I used to be a size 14
last year when i travelled to england a friend introduced biodisc to me about being good for the Health,
I bought it grudgingly , only to use it and i fin.d out i was going to the toilet alot and losing excess fat, then i got lazy and stopped using biodisc and i started to add weight again.
Kia i went back to it,after all its always in my wardrrobe doing nothing.
Plus thanks to biodisc i was the ultra slim chic at my wedding. grin
to know more call me on +234-80-28960841,+234-80-38158580
Re: Suggestions On Slimming Down by chuksGod(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2008
hi,
i know of some supplements that can slim u down i has been working
for ppl around which my sister and girlfrnd re witness to it,
for more infor call 07030160283

(1) (Reply)

Appendicitcs Or Peptic Ulcer? / You Can Prolong Your Life With Transfer Factor Plus - A Smart Diet / 22yr Old Man Died Of Thirst After Nurse Denied Him A Glass Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.